Democrats hate Carson because he is black

I'd ask the righties here if it upsets them, the way everyone now just laughs at the transparently dishonest use of their precious race and gender cards, but there's no need. Just look at this thread. They're all in a state of meltdown. Political correctness is all the poor conservatives have, and it's failing hilariously. They've got nuthin' now and they know it, hence their current flailing.

Life is good. Time to stock up on the popcorn, as it's going to be an amusing year.

You do realize that he is just mirroring lib actions, right?

I mean, you aren't that dumb, right?
Don't be sure about the posters intelligence. You have to remember they are progressive

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I'd ask the righties here if it upsets them, the way everyone now just laughs at the transparently dishonest use of their precious race and gender cards, but there's no need. Just look at this thread. They're all in a state of meltdown. Political correctness is all the poor conservatives have, and it's failing hilariously. They've got nuthin' now and they know it, hence their current flailing.

Life is good. Time to stock up on the popcorn, as it's going to be an amusing year.

Don't be sure about the posters intelligence. You have to remember they are progressive

Depending how much of rude assholes they are on any given day, it is sometimes hard to be fair to them.

BUt you are right, and that is why I phrased it as a question.

Thanks for keeping me honest.:beer:

Don't YOU dare speak about intelligence.

Coming from the "nonukes" guy?

:rofl:

Grow the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up...You slimy spineless pink shirt wearing flit boy lib....
And you ARE all politically correct. Its in your playbook.....Your side invented PC.....And it is your religion.
Eat shit.
You racists really hate being exposed huh?

Please, quote the post of mine where I have said a single thing that's "racist." I don't have that many.

Go ahead. I'll wait. Or maybe, when you're done playing the race card (which is perfectly fine for conservatives, you fucking hypocrite) then we can have a serious discussion about Ben Carson and why I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher.
There I quoted the racist post for you

In other words, you have no answer.

You MUST.. Lest you lose your Lib Club Card....
Grow the fuck up.
And you ARE all politically correct. Its in your playbook.....Your side invented PC.....And it is your religion.
Eat shit.

Please, quote the post of mine where I have said a single thing that's "racist." I don't have that many.

Go ahead. I'll wait. Or maybe, when you're done playing the race card (which is perfectly fine for conservatives, you fucking hypocrite) then we can have a serious discussion about Ben Carson and why I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher.
There are many kinds of racism. For example, injecting race into all political discourse is racist.
Voting for a person because "the time is right for a black president" is racist.
Generally focusing on race or using race as an excuse is racist.

Eat shit.

Sad ... are you just a liar or terminally stupid?

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Oh bullshit......You libs cannot stand when a black person of any import goes "off the reservation"....
Do you really want me to post links to examples of liberals attacking black conservatives and embarrass the shot out of you?
It is your side that is steeped in the politics of identity. For Christ's sake most of you freely admit the only reason you voted for Obama was due to his race.
Is it possible for you to be any more dishonest?
So it is OK for liberals to attack White conservatives but not Black conservatives?
It is not ok for you people to attack black conservatives. You can't. If you want rules, you have to follow them yourselves.
But you don't....Whenever a Caucasian conservative criticizes a black liberal, you immediately trot out charges of racism. That is YOUR side's rule
Therefore you MAY NOT use the opposite reasoning for attack conservatives that happen to be black....Racism is racism. It cuts both ways.
If a White conservative is racist to a Black liberal, we call them on it. that is the rule that I follow.
The problem is ( thank you Jeanine Garafolo) that ANY criticism of Obama has been met with charges of racism..it's total bullshit.
Before "Current TV" was bought from ALGore by Al Jezeera, there was a satellite radio show in the morning. The host was Stephanie Miller...She is far left wing as they come.
She was quoting some conservative who referred to Obama as arrogant. Miller said "arrogant? As in uppity? Oh that's a racist comment."...
WTF.....BTW Miller is now heard only on a few small market stations and on the internet as well as an obscure time on Sat radio....LOL

i am still waiting to hear what the creature from the black lagoon {aka, Wasserman} has to say about Ben Carson.
Ahh, who cares what the "activator" has to say.. She is the most insanely partisan left winger since the invention of James Carville
Wasserman Schultz probably thinks cars should not have right had turn signals

Actually its YOUR SIDe that is in meltdown. You see black a popular black conservative and you are wondering what to do...So you lash out....Not gonna work

Coming from the "nonukes" guy?

:rofl:
Yes, thank you.

Eat shit.

Saying I won't vote for Ben Carson is racist? What color is the sky on your home planet?

This thread has been hilarious - so many regressive leftists who don't realize what the point is.

"Me? A racist? No way! Prove it! I'm not a racist!"

The irony here is just off the freaking charts. I really thought they'd get it.
No, I get it. "DURRR ALL THE LIBRULS SAID I WAS RACIST BECUZ I NO LIKE OBUMMER!" Of course, that's not what happened. Did a few? Sure, and they were wrong in many cases. But it wasn't nearly as widespread as some Perpetually Aggrieved Conservatives make it out to be.

I'm still waiting for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to tell me exactly what I said that was "racist." I ain't holding my breath.

I'm still waiting for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to tell me exactly what I said that was "racist." I ain't holding my breath.
And you still aren't getting it. You didn't say anything racist yet you were called a racist anyway. Get it? Get it? Get it?

You insult the intelligence of others with "two brain cells to rub together" yet you're still being defensive and I still have to e-x-p-l-a-i-n this to you.

Not so much fun, is it? Pretty crappy having people dishonestly divert the conversation with "you're just a racist" when it's not true, isn't it?

That word "racist" is a pretty nasty accusation, isn't it? It really is counter-productive to the conversation, isn't it?

God damn, yet another time I have to explain this. I'm not sure if this is funny or sad.

Last edited:
i am still waiting to hear what the creature from the black lagoon {aka, Wasserman} has to say about Ben Carson.
Ahh, who cares what the "activator" has to say.. She is the most insanely partisan left winger since the invention of James Carville
Wasserman Schultz probably thinks cars should not have right had turn signals
well Wasserman is 1/32nd Pterodactyl Dinasour as we all know.

Saying I won't vote for Ben Carson is racist? What color is the sky on your home planet?
If you won't vote for hin because he is black, then yes, that is racist.
If you refer to Carson in any racially derogatory way because he is a conservative, yes , that is racist.
If you voted FOR Obama or for that matter, any candidate based solely on race, that IS racism....

Blue. Just like it was when Obama was running

And you still aren't getting it. You didn't say anything racist yet you were called a racist anyway. Get it? Get it? Get it?

You insult the intelligence of others with "two brain cells to rub together" yet you're still being defensive and I still have to e-x-p-l-a-i-n this to you.

Not so much fun, is it? Pretty crappy having people dishonestly divert the conversation with "you're just a racist" when it's not true, isn't it?

That word "racist" is a pretty nasty accusation, isn't it? It really is counter-productive to the conversation, isn't it?

God damn, yet another time I have to explain this. I'm not sure if this is funny or sad.
History makes this thread easy and democrats more defensive. We must all remember that the very things democrats accused conservatives of are things that party did. So they are extra sensitive to this sort of thing

Last edited:

Forum List

Back