Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring 'unified Reich'

How far into the gutter are Democrats willing to go to smear Trump?

If you're really worried about Nazis, you should be furious that so many of these anti-Israeli/pro-Hamas/pro-"Palestinian" protestors have been saying things like "Hitler had the right idea" and "we should kill them all like Hitler tried to do" and even waving or wearing swastikas. This has all been captured on video.
Does Trump still keep a copy of Mein Kampf at his bedside for inspiration?

That craven pile of shit must have to reach up really high to get out from under that rock he lives under.

If you're really worried about Nazis, you should be furious that so many of these anti-Israeli/pro-Hamas/pro-"Palestinian" protestors have been saying things like "Hitler had the right idea" and "we should kill them all like Hitler tried to do" and even waving or wearing swastikas. This has all been captured on video.

How many of them have been nominated to be President?

The NY Times is not a credible source
:auiqs.jpg:

You are one of the most desperate Trumpsuckers I have ever seen.

sergeant-schultz-home-selling-plan.jpg

You force me to spend my limited time researching an obscure personality that I know little about

According to libs he (Fuentes) the most horrible person in America

Or close to it next to trump himself

So I snoop around and find a site called Rumble

And guess what?

He’s sounds like a hardliner against Israel - and I am a strong supporter of Israel

So we disagree on that

But calling him all the horrible names that libs use is overreach

You force me to spend my limited time researching an obscure personality that I know little about
I can't be held responsible for your ignorance. Your heroes certainly know Fuentes.

They invite him to speak at their rallies all around the country, and invite him into the Capitol for photo ops.

And of course they dine with him.

mtg-nick-fuentes.jpg

Give us a big kiss, you adorable Nazi, you!

Nicholas-fuentes-800-02.png

Sieg Heil!

According to libs he (Fuentes) the most horrible person in America
No, that would be Trump.

Or close to it next to trump himself

So I snoop around and find a site called Rumble

And guess what?

He’s sounds like a hardliner against Israel - and I am a strong supporter of Israel

So we disagree on that

But calling him all the horrible names that libs use is overreach
Gosh, who would have guessed a Nazi hates Israel?

Shocking!

Well, it stands to reason that someone like you who miraculously has never heard of Fuentes would boldly declare he isn't a Nazi.

Without knowing anything about him.

Textbook Trumptard tactic.
Of course you know all about him, right?

Just another manufactured fake controversy. These 2 minutes of hate will be back in regular rotation with the election approaching.

Attachments

• 362486E1-A140-4361-8CE2-650DA75CE32E.jpeg
    362486E1-A140-4361-8CE2-650DA75CE32E.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1

The Democrats are awful. Ok. Let me get this straight. The person positing it isn’t bad. The person who put it together isn’t bad. The person who viewed it and said hey, the video used the word Reich is the bad one?

Forum List

Back