Democrats' Fanning Extremists Emotional Flames, Dividing America Over Leaked USSC Brief Is A Dangerous Distraction Attempt

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1652255194091.png

...and it might get someone killed.

Democrat incitement of violent protest backfires...

View attachment 643068

View attachment 643068

That was obvious within minutes of the story breaking.

Ted Cruz is 100% correct . Democrats are dangerous, they are irrational ,they are sick sick people . Yet there will be idiots claiming that Trump supporters are the violent ones. Take notice they lie about every single thing!

Please list the members of the Trump administration convicted of crimes.
Roger stone was pardoned. Flynn plead guilty but they got him off after he admitted he did it. Manafort was fired I'm not sure if he got convicted. Oh yeah I remember he did get convicted for lying to the F.B.I. over accounts he forgot he had. If I remember correctly.

Ted Cruz is 100% correct . Democrats are dangerous, they are irrational ,they are sick sick people . Yet there will be idiots claiming that Trump supporters are the violent ones. Take notice they lie about every single thing!
When the so called protestors start beating cops like trump supporters did it's not even comparable to Jan. 6 th.

View attachment 643068

Did they have guns??

and they had guns.
so what, did they do something illegal with them? Hell I live in a town where it's well known everyone carries a gun yet we have zero violent crime.

If someone is legally carrying a gun I just don't give a damn unless it's one I want to look at.

Protesting our government is supposed to be a Constitutionally protected right...
Only within limits.

You don't get to try to coerce, threaten, or intimidate federal judges hearing or deliberating on a case in order to influence their decision.

Only within limits.

You don't get to try to coerce, threaten, or intimidate federal judges hearing or deliberating on a case in order to influence their decision.
You don't get to threaten, but that has an objective distinction. "I'll kill you", is a clear threat. Pointing a gun at someone is also a threat. What do you mean by intimidate though? If you're intimidated by people standing on the public street outside your house, expressing their displeasure and disagreement with your actions as a public official then tough shit. Nut up. Or retire.

Election officials and their families are living with threats of hanging, firing squads, torture and bomb blasts, interviews and documents reveal. The campaign of fear, sparked by Trump's voter-fraud falsehoods, threatens the U.S. electoral system.
By LINDA SO in ATLANTA

Filed June 11, 2021, 11 a.m. GMT
Note: This story contains offensive language
Late on the night of April 24, the wife of Georgia’s top election official got a chilling text message: “You and your family will be killed very slowly.”

and you talk of ultimate partisan hacks that are on the supreme court. You should be ashamed of yourself. They didn't say anything when election officials got threatened.

Forum List

Back