Democrats' Fanning Extremists Emotional Flames, Dividing America Over Leaked USSC Brief Is A Dangerous Distraction Attempt

Not so fast Bub.Monica Crowley was spot-on last night.
On Hannity.She Talks the Talk.Cuts to the chase.
Reminding Fox viewers {The Democrat supported left} } has been
pulling this crap since the Radical 60's.
Meaning this is nothing new.In fact,it's old hat.
Just the numbers and means have changed.Many more
leftists Nutbags and now almost all things are turned into
Political weapons.
Yeah I remember the democrats welcoming committees for those anti-Vietnam war protesters with their open arms policy. Ops did I say open arms? I meant bash their fucking heads in policy, my bad. Especially in Chicago 68!

I don’t think you Democrats realize that Roe v Wade is not Constituional.
5 of the 7 justices that decide the case were appointed by Republicans. Alito's draft opinion is misguided by religionist furor and focused solely on abortion and not the right of privacy women have had for 50 years or the other rights Americans enjoy that are not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.

View attachment 643068
...and it might get someone killed.

Democrat incitement of violent protest backfires...

All that matters to them is retaining power. The end justifies the means. They were flailing around aimlessly trying to figure out how to win in November and this issue was dropped at their front door. It's all they've got to distract from everything else and they will try their best to use it as a political football because they are sunk with the economy. If some people get hurt, they'll just blame it on the divisive Republicans and not the "mostly peaceful protesters".

Forum List

Back