President Biden Threatens Justices In Wake Of USSC Decision: 'This Is Not Over!'

Show me Biden’s threat
All you ever have is denials, deflections and the ever-present show me, show me. Whether Biden made a particular threat or not is immaterial. He is the boss and he NEVER EVER takes his handlers or fellow liberal colleagues to task for the vicious statements and THREATS they continually make. That makes Biden guilty by association.

Senate Majority Leader D-Chuck Schumer personally threatened USSC Justices several times, called for intimidation of and. violence against Justices, incited an assassination attempt against Justice Kavanaugh.
Schumer, US AG Garland, and President Biden supported violent leftisist domestic terrorists. Biden refused to condemn the assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh.
AG Garland has refused to enforce US Law IOT protect the Justices, and he and his DOJ have protected leftist domestic terrorists, like Ruth Sent Us, who have perpetratrd terrorist bombings.
D-Warren-has openly called for an 'Insurrection' & Maxine Waters is declaring SHE (elected govt official) will lead the Insurrection against the USSC (Perfect timing as seditious hypocritical Democrats on the 6 Jan

Don't worry. Come next year, Easy, all of these people will be charged with insurrection, stripped of their pensions and benefits, and every democrat close to them will have their homes broken into and their computers taken in the middle of the night.

Then we will form a committee of MAGA people to convict them on national TV while editing the evidence and allowing no one to defend them or have a word otherwise in their defense.

As far as I can tell by the reporting, the SCOTUS left it up to the people and their representatives which would included the US Congress to decide.

Senate Majority Leader D-Chuck Schumer personally threatened USSC Justices several times, called for intimidation of and. iolence against Justices, incited an assassination attempt against Justice Kavanaugh.

Schumer, US AG Garland, and President Biden supported violent leftisist domestic terrorists.

Biden refused to condemn the assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh.

US AG Garland has refused to enforce US Law IOT protect the Justices, and he and his DOJ have protected leftist domestic terrorists, like Ruth Sent Us, who have perpetratrd terrorist bombings.

D-Warren-has openly called for an 'Insurrection' & Maxine Waters is declaring SHE (elected govt official) will lead the Insurrection against the USSC (Perfect timing as seditious hypocritical Democrats on the 6 Jan Committee ate doing everything - Insurrection - they are claiming Trump did)

Now you've got DAIN BRAMAGE BOY not attempting to end the division by calling for calm but is fanning the flames of hate, division, & violence....

'Keep people divided makes ruling easier'.
--- 'Rules For Radicals', Obama's favorite book. He actually quoted it suring his 1st Inauguration....

So much for being a 'Uniter' ... or 'The Buck Stops With Me', for that matter

He did no such thing. The Supreme Court are fascists who are attacki9ng our country. Never in the history of the US have rights been taken away. Only right wing fascists do that.

It is the Supreme Court that is staging sedition. They are partisan Republicans instead of unbiased judges. Anyone who is religious should never be confirmed as a judge.

He did no such thing. The Supreme Court are fascists who are attacki9ng our country.

Thank you for that emotional rant, whackadoodle.

How long have you believed the USSC ending the Federal Government's ability to impose its will on you and instead returning to you the power to decide for yourselves is somehow 'attacking our country'?

Perhaps you are not up to the task of deciding such complex issues for yourself and need the federal govt to treat you like the WH treats Biden...

1. Walk In
2. Smile
3. Sit
4. Wait
5. Don't play with yourself
6. Don't creep on kids
7. etc.......

:p

Last edited:
Are you stupid? The thread title is Biden threatens Justices, so fK off Beagle.
You clearly didn't read the OP.

Biden did threaten the court - scumbag that he is.

But the main threats of violence AND calling for violent insurrection was done by Senate Majority leader and sedition advocate Chuck Schumer.

But no worries, Reich Minister Garland is rounding up political prisoners suspected of voting for Trump, no time to worry about attempts to assassinate SCOTUS members. Garland has a JOB to do, Seig Heil.

Their appeal for violence and their demands for equality suggests liberals ought be spending the rest of the day at home building walls or at Big Box stores buying fire extinguishers.

But May God Forbid they overcome their aversion to touching actual weapons.

Equaity!
do unto the bastards that which they want inflicted on you

But dangerous. democrats are violent by nature.

1656107391309.png

How DARE you?!

You clearly didn't read the OP.

Biden did threaten the court - scumbag that he is.

But the main threats of violence AND calling for violent insurrection was done by Senate Majority leader and sedition advocate Chuck Schumer.

But no worries, Reich Minister Garland is rounding up political prisoners suspected of voting for Trump, no time to worry about attempts to assassinate SCOTUS members. Garland has a JOB to do, Seig Heil.
No. Biden did not.

No. Biden did not.

Yes, Biden did.

Despite walking it back today (if that's what the drooling retard did) last Friday Biden said to terrorist group "Jane's Revenge";

{"I hear you. I support you. I stand with you," Biden said.}

Xi's man indeed DID threaten the court with violence.

Yes, Biden did.

Despite walking it back today (if that's what the drooling retard did) last Friday Biden said to terrorist group "Jane's Revenge";

{"I hear you. I support you. I stand with you," Biden said.}

Xi's man indeed DID threaten the court with violence.

That was not a threat last friday.

Forum List

Back