Despite Biden's Warning Of More Violence Against USSC Justices, Pelosi & Democrats Slow-Walk Bill For Increased Security

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats are slow-walking a Senate Bill calling for increased security for USSC Justices.

So Democrats are trying to stall added protection for the USSC Justices after they called for intimidation of and violence against the Justices after some liberal extremist leaked a draft of the RVW brief.

Democrats have called for insurrection against the US govt / the USSC just because they seemingly are not getting their way - a very dangerous and treasonous 'tantrum'..

Their call for intimidation and violence was answered by a liberal terrorist group called 'Ruth Sent Us' who firebombed a pro-life group's HQ. Despite the group bragging about perpetrating the bombing, incompetent (or protecting) Garland has made no arrests.

Now the same Democrats that incited an attempted assassination attempt against Republicans, during which Rep Steve Scalise was shot, are slow-walking a bill that would increase security for the same USSC Justices for whom they called intimidation and vience against.

Personally, after Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer personally threatened USSC Justices TWICE & Warren called openly for an insurrection, I would have thought it would have been the Senate to pull this crap instead of Pelosi and the House.

We do not need a bill for increased security, we need a legitimate, DOJ, not a democrat secret police, enforce the fucking law and there will be no issues with the high court, that is the problem, fascist democrats under Obama(he's president not Biden)are refusing to enforce the nations laws, the border, rioting antifa/blm, ect ect ect.....

Maybe that's what Democrats are hoping for, a Conservative Justice or two gets assassinated, and Dementia Joe gets to fill a couple more USSC seats with liberal extremists who don't know what a 'woman' is.

:p

Perhaps Pelosi is blocking the bill that would increase security for USSC Justices because SHE wants more security at her walled-in home.

It seems violent tantrum-throwing liberal extremists are protesting outside her house now, accusing her and other Democtats of being complicit with the USSC's assumed reversal of RVW.

It's called Karma, bee-atch.

:p

Security for us, say Piglosi and the House Demonicrats.....

But let the USSC eat cake.....for you none.

Again, the hypocrisy of the Left is astonishing!

That's funny. I don't remember any bills being passed to provide extra protection to election officials who were threatened by armed Trumptards outside their houses and offices when Trump got his ass kicked over the moon by the voters.

Last edited:
armed-protesters.jpg

Already a law for this:

The law states that anyone "with the intent of interfering with, obstructing or impeding the administration of justice or with the intent of influencing any judge, in the discharge of his duty" cannot picket near a judge's residence.

Already a law for this:

The law states that anyone "with the intent of interfering with, obstructing or impeding the administration of justice or with the intent of influencing any judge, in the discharge of his duty" cannot picket near a judge's residence.

So this was nothing more than more Democrat SHOW VOTES and wasting time...?!

“I hope you all go to jail for treason. I hope your children get molested. You’re all going to fucking die.”

Election Official: The threats mentioned me by name, mentioned my address. And in one, included a picture of my home.

“This is what you’re going to fucking get from now on. You’re all going to fucking die, and it is what you deserve.”

“Watch your back. I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP, I SEE YOU SLEEPING. BE AFRAID."

"Patriots will take care of you. I would move and change your address... quickly."

“Guess who is going to hang when all the fraud is revealed? (*Hint ..look in the mirror)."

“Prepare for the gallows.”

“EVERYONE WITH A GUN IS GOING TO BE AT YOUR HOUSE- AMERICANS LOOK AT THE NAME- ANOTHER JEW CAUGHT UP IN UNITED STATES VOTER FRAUD."

“Cops can’t help you. Heads on spikes. Treasonous Schmidts. #Q.”

That last one is true. The police have been totally incompetent. Only 4 people in the entire country have been arrested for making threats toward election officials.

That's funny. I don't remember any bills being passed to provide extra protection to election officials who were threatened by armed Trumptards outside their houses and offices when Trump got his ass kicked over the moon by the voters.
Which is totally unrelated to this.

Forum List

Back