Democrats' Fanning Extremists Emotional Flames, Dividing America Over Leaked USSC Brief Is A Dangerous Distraction Attempt

Roger stone was pardoned. Flynn plead guilty but they got him off after he admitted he did it. Manafort was fired I'm not sure if he got convicted. Oh yeah I remember he did get convicted for lying to the F.B.I. over accounts he forgot he had. If I remember correctly.

And none of theme were members of the TRUMP administration.

View attachment 643068
...and it might get someone killed.

Democrat incitement of violent protest backfires...

They do not realize how deeply these tactics are helping them lose. I knew they would overreact and I knew it would only act to further destroy the Left.

Wow, smelling the right wing flop sweat.

After screaming for months about "TRANNIES IN THE BATHROOM!" they have now stepped in it and are taking rights away from 100 million women and hoping they won't notice.

That's funny coming from the most criminal adm. In history trump. 😂😂
BLM, ANTIFA - terrorists supported by and protected by Democrats, perpetrated terrorist attacks that caused BILLIONS of dollars in damage & destroyed communities, as they looted, burned, took hostage whe city blocks, tried to burn Federal Marshall's alive, killed a black former cop defending his store....

Hillary's election team, onto of perpetrating the largest criminal political scandal in US history, paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters outside of a Trump rally.

Schumer, Pelosi, WTers and other Democrats' iolent rhetoric incited an assassination attempt against their fellow GOP politicians and got Steve Scalise....NOW THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN WITH USSC Justices

They just incited / facilitated the terrorist bombing of a pro-life HQ. The group responsible has claimed credit yet Garland has yet to make any move against them. Had it been a pro-life group bombing an abortion clinic they would be in DC Gitmo by now.

And on and on - your emotional instability & hatred for Trump has turned into whackadoodles, as mentally deranged as Biden.

At the time there were so many attacks on Conservatives I actually said one day the left was going to attack the wrong Conservative, one with a CCP and / or a gun, and it would take some violent libtard being shot to end their BS.
- Enter Kyle Rittenhouse...and I was right....and wrong. It did not stop the leftist terrorism and violence, as we see.

Time to treat them as such.

We'll see who the mainstream is okay with treating like trash when your conservative justices and republican law makers take away women's rights. I'm going to guess it's the same people everyone is always okay with treating like trash, deplorable, mutant Republicans. 😄

It should be clear to Americans now that the violent Democrats are not going to back off. The Democrat party has become a lawless mob.
Not so fast Bub.Monica Crowley was spot-on last night.
On Hannity.She Talks the Talk.Cuts to the chase.
Reminding Fox viewers {The Democrat supported left} } has been
pulling this crap since the Radical 60's.
Meaning this is nothing new.In fact,it's old hat.
Just the numbers and means have changed.Many more
leftists Nutbags and now almost all things are turned into
Political weapons.

We'll see who the mainstream is okay with treating like trash when your conservative justices and republican law makers take away women's rights. I'm going to guess it's the same people everyone is always okay with treating like trash, deplorable, mutant Republicans. 😄
'B...b....but forget the past and what's going on now. You just wait and see....'

Nice early-morning hate-packed, insulting rant against the current targets / victims of liberal extremist crimes, attack, and violence, 'Francis'.

Have some coffee, and chew your anti-anxiety meds with your pancakes.

:p

Roe vs. Wade should never have been made into some
Federal Power grab { Law of the Land }. Anyone with a half
a brain tied behind their back could or should understand that.
The simple fact that many Americans don't understand that
says all one need know about THEM.
The Proof.That Biden and his AG { Merrick Garland } won't
even talk about the Federal statute concerning Protests of
Federal Judges { around One Thousand nationwide }.
It's Illegal and the fine { penalty } is monetary $ 10,ooo
plus up to a year in jail.Or Boat.

You don't get to threaten, but that has an objective distinction. "I'll kill you", is a clear threat. Pointing a gun at someone is also a threat. What do you mean by intimidate though? If you're intimidated by people standing on the public street outside your house, expressing their displeasure and disagreement with your actions as a public official then tough shit. Nut up. Or retire.
Your feelings on the matter don’t matter…it’s against the law what they're doing…

Roger stone was pardoned. Flynn plead guilty but they got him off after he admitted he did it. Manafort was fired I'm not sure if he got convicted. Oh yeah I remember he did get convicted for lying to the F.B.I. over accounts he forgot he had. If I remember correctly.
I'll make this real simple ... Pops.Name for us the time
ANY Democrat Activist { take your pick }has run around
shouting stuff that is The God's Honest Truth.
There's ALWAYS some lie attached to whatever their spiel.
Most often a patchwork of nothing But One huge Lie
twisted like some Bavarian Octoberfest Pretzel.
I've been at this thing { Political debate } for over 2
decades. It's only cratered.Gotten so deplorable it's
Insanity on Steroids.The way a Party of Frauds,Liars and
Hypocrites like it.The better to ply their trade.

'B...b....but forget the past and what's going on now. You just wait and see....'

Nice early-morning hate-packed, insulting rant against the current targets / victims of liberal extremist crimes, attack, and violence, 'Francis'.

Have some coffee, and chew your anti-anxiety meds with your pancakes.

:p
I don't have anxiety and I like a little pot with my Cuban coffee in the morning but thanks for asking. 😄

I don't know what past you're talking about but as far as the mainstream is concerned, deplorable, mutant, southern conservatives have always been on the wrong side of it. That's why in diverse, multi-cultural America where the mainstream embraces everyone's kink, the only people's who's culture its perfectly okay to piss on is white Southern culture. 😄

I don't have anxiety and I like a little pot with my Cuban coffee in the morning but thanks for asking. 😄

I don't know what past you're talking about but as far as the mainstream is concerned, deplorable, mutant, southern conservatives have always been on the wrong side of it. That's why in diverse, multi-cultural America where the mainstream embraces everyone's kink, the only people's who's culture its perfectly okay to piss on is white Southern culture. 😄
Just Break that Down.It's too Jambalaya.
Keep in simple and to the point.

Roe vs. Wade should never have been made into some
Federal Power grab { Law of the Land }. Anyone with a half
a brain tied behind their back could or should understand that.
The simple fact that many Americans don't understand that
says all one need know about THEM.
The Proof.That Biden and his AG { Merrick Garland } won't
even talk about the Federal statute concerning Protests of
Federal Judges { around One Thousand nationwide }.
It's Illegal and the fine { penalty } is monetary $ 10,ooo
plus up to a year in jail.Or Boat.
Whether or not Roe should of been ruled the way it was is really besides the point. For the most part people liked it. When we are talking about laws the end up doing good and protecting people's lives, people care less how we got there and more thankful that we did. Congress should of amended the constitution to affirm a woman's right to abortion up to viability but they didn't so this is the next best thing.

I don't think you Republicans really understand the bear trap you're walking yourselves into but hey, that's par for your course.

I don't know what past you're talking about but as far as the mainstream is concerned...
You are either a liar or stupid. Since I already spelled it out for you earlier I am betting on stupid.

deplorable, mutant, southern conservatives have always been on the wrong side of it.

There you go again allowing your stupid and unstable emotions get the best of you, leafing to incoherent streams if insts and hate-speech.

No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Forum List

Back