Democrats' Fanning Extremists Emotional Flames, Dividing America Over Leaked USSC Brief Is A Dangerous Distraction Attempt

Whether or not Roe should of been ruled the way it was is really besides the point. For the most part people liked it.

You mean liberal extremists prefered it to change while pushing for even more liberal ways to kill babies 24/7 for all 9 months of the pregnancy.

Ummm, btw ... 'We liked it' is not a basis for Constututionality, snowflake.

You are either a liar or stupid. Since I already spelled it out for you earlier I am betting on stupid.

There you go again allowing your stupid and unstable emotions get the best of you, leafing to incoherent streams if insts and hate-speech.

No wonder no one takes you seriously.
😄

It's always funny to me when you clowns come here proclaiming you don't understand my simple comments, even after I've dumbed them down for you. Let me explain it a different way. A country music festival that just passed told white trash Southerners to leave their traitor flag at home. That's not a hip hop concert or a jazz festival. It's a country music festival. That's home field advantage and even your own white Southern neighbors don't want to be associated with deplorable southern culture. 😄

You mean liberal extremists prefered it to change while pushing for even more liberal ways to kill babies 24/7 for all 9 months of the pregnancy.

Ummm, btw ... 'We liked it' is not a basis for Constututionality, snowflake.
I don't really care about the Constitution other than as a mechanism by which to control ignorant whites enslaved to its divinity.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Whether or not Roe should of been ruled the way it was is really besides the point. For the most part people liked it. When we are talking about laws the end up doing good and protecting people's lives, people care less how we got there and more thankful that we did. Congress should of amended the constitution to affirm a woman's right to abortion up to viability but they didn't so this is the next best thing.

I don't think you Republicans really understand the bear trap you're walking yourselves into but hey, that's par for your course.

I don’t think you Democrats realize that Roe v Wade is not Constituional. It is up to the states to pass such laws. In leftist, immoral states, you freaks can pass whatever nonsense you want as long as it is Constitutional. I would love to pass more of off to the states so people in the state could be better represented.

I don't really care about the Constitution other than as a mechanism by which to control ignorant whites enslaved to its divinity.

And here we have it. You don’t care about the Constitution. Democrats are a sad crop.

Whether or not Roe should of been ruled the way it was is really besides the point. For the most part people liked it. When we are talking about laws the end up doing good and protecting people's lives, people care less how we got there and more thankful that we did. Congress should of amended the constitution to affirm a woman's right to abortion up to viability but they didn't so this is the next best thing.

I don't think you Republicans really understand the bear trap you're walking yourselves into but hey, that's par for your course.
Yer not sane.History will be the Decider.That a living
human being { fetus } in a womb is nothing to bicker
over.As if Deciding what type malt liquor to buy on a
Saturday night.Because Saturday Nights alright fir fightin'.
Gonna git a belly full of beer.The Old Man's drunker than
a barrelful of monkeys and the Old Lady she don't care.
Hell awaits yer type.

And here we have it. You don’t care about the Constitution. Democrats are a sad crop.
Gettin' More evil by the day.Some days by the hour.
It's bound to catch with 'em.
No one gets out of life alive.
Democrats are hellbent on No Fetus gets Into
Life alive.

'Democrats' Fanning Extremists Emotional Flames, Dividing America Over Leaked USSC Brief Is A Dangerous Distraction Attempt'

Despite the usual insults and blaming Conservatives for what liberal extremists have done and do, the truth is Democrats calling for intimidation, violence, and insurrection has already caused Justices to be moved to alternate locations due to threats, criminal intimidation outside the homes of Justices, and the terroris firebombing of a pro-life group.

What do liberal snowflakes NOT comprehend about this FACT?

'Nuff said. Spoken like a true, emotionally disturbed, anti-Anerican liberal nut bag. Listening or talking tou you further is a waste of time. I will just let you continue to throw your tantrum.

'Democrats' Fanning Extremists Emotional Flames, Dividing America Over Leaked USSC Brief Is A Dangerous Distraction Attempt'

Despite the usual insults and blaming Conservatives for what liberal extremists have done and do, the truth is Democrats calling for intimidation, violence, and insurrection has already caused Justices to be moved to alternate locations due to threats, criminal intimidation outside the homes of Justices, and the terroris firebombing of a pro-life group.

What do liberal snowflakes NOT comprehend about this FACT?

They don’t care about anything as long as their tantrum results in them getting the cookie. Unfortunately, this is the mindset of these people and sadly these people can vote.

I don’t think you Democrats realize that Roe v Wade is not Constituional. It is up to the states to pass such laws. In leftist, immoral states, you freaks can pass whatever nonsense you want as long as it is Constitutional. I would love to pass more of off to the states so people in the state could be better represented.
1. I just said that Congress should of amended the Constitution to affirm a woman's right to an abortion. Obviously that wouldn't be necessary if it were already a Constitutionally protected right.

2. If Congress had amended or does amend the Constitution then the States can't do dick and as unlikely as an amendment passing in this political environment sounds I think it remains a possibility. I can't imagine Republicans exercising restraint with their new found ability to dictate women's abortion rights. Attempting to charge women seeking abortions with murder is going to draw some real clear battle lines and they'll we'll see what's what.

3. The idea that conservatives are interested in representation is hilarious. Republicans in my state of Florida have proposed redistricting that will see Republicans gain a 20 to 8 advantage in House seats despite Joe Biden and the democrats receiving 48% of the vote in 2020.

'Nuff said. Spoken like a true, emotionally disturbed, anti-Anerican liberal nut bag. Listening or talking tou you further is a waste of time. I will just let you continue to throw your tantrum.
There was no emotion in my comments (other than amusement) and it's actually you two that seem triggered.

I didn't say I don't care about the Constitution at all. I said I don't care about it beyond its ability to control the mentally weak. But going by your reactions I'll throw the emotionally weak in there as well. 😄

Let me explain what I mean. The Constitution guarantees citizenship to everyone born here. Doesn't matter if their parents are illegals or American citizens who's ancestors came here on the Mayflower. Doesn't mean dick. Those kids are equally American and it's never going away. Americans really believe that should be so because of the Constituiton. Even if does lead to your eventual demographic replacement. You'll lay down and let it happen because a piece is paper and some dead guys told you that was the "right" thing to do. Or at least enough of you will. 😄

I didn't say I don't care about the Constitution at all.

Yeah, we read what you initially posted, nutbag.

"I don't really care about the Constitution other than as a mechanism by which to control ignorant whites enslaved to its divinity."

You explained yourself perfectly. Don't try to take it back / change it now.

'Nuff said.

Yer not sane.History will be the Decider.That a living
human being { fetus } in a womb is nothing to bicker
over.As if Deciding what type malt liquor to buy on a
Saturday night.Because Saturday Nights alright fir fightin'.
Gonna git a belly full of beer.The Old Man's drunker than
a barrelful of monkeys and the Old Lady she don't care.
Hell awaits yer type.
😄

Call it Devils Brew and sounds like you got yourself a party.

Hey Ted,

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Forum List

Back