Democrats censure Senator Sinema

If I had to guess, I'd say there was a driver who claimed he was never taught something that caused an accident so the Feds stepped in and set some minimum requirements. You can't prosecute someone unless there is a law against what they did.

When you've been in the business as long as I have, you learn what the FHA and other regulatory commissions are all about. They are about starting trouble for no reason. They too have bosses just like we do in the private sector. When the boss asks what they accomplished, they can't shrug their shoulders and say "nothing." So they create nonsensical regulations and programs that only make things worse for the industry in the long run.

That seems so reasonable I have trouble believing it is not already the case.

I did too until I seen it repeatedly with my own eyes. Mind you it's been many years since I took my test, but as I already mentioned, the company I worked for promoted drivers and they did have to take the test. They told me not much has changed since I took it. One of the maneuverability tests is backing into a dock. You only get so many pull ups, have to stop the trailer X amount of feet before hitting the dock and that means you have to be pretty experienced to do it. When these foreigners can't back in a trailer that's so easy you could do it blindfolded, I know there is no possible way they ever passed our CDL test in the United States. They are not coy about it either. When they ask me for help, some admitted they never did it before.

Are you for a new system in which voters can simply call a number, identify themselves by name, and tell the “vote collector” which candidate they want? That would make voting easier, too.
I pay for lots of stuff online and it is pretty secure, why not have the option to vote that way too? If our elections are generally free of fraud, as I believe they are, why not make voting as easy as possible?

The reason the poor, inner-city voters go Democrat is because they are being told that the Dems will give them more free stuff - and no effort is expected of them. The media is hiding the message that poor people do well under GOP becuse when businesses do better, they themselves do better, as we saw with Trump: lowest unemployment for minorities on record, and a real increase in low-level wages in decades.
So poor, inner-city voters are not as smart as you are and can't see what is in their best interests? Is that your racism or your arrogance?

When you've been in the business as long as I have, you learn what the FHA and other regulatory commissions are all about. They are about starting trouble for no reason. They too have bosses just like we do in the private sector. When the boss asks what they accomplished, they can't shrug their shoulders and say "nothing." So they create nonsensical regulations and programs that only make things worse for the industry in the long run.
I know plenty of people in gov't and I can tell you, that is not how regulation works.

U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is growing increasingly isolated from some of her party’s most influential officials and donors after playing a key role in scuttling voting rights legislation that many Democrats consider essential to preserving democracy.
Leaders of the Arizona Democratic Party voted Saturday to censure Sinema, a symbolic condemnation for the woman who just three years ago brought the party an Arizona Senate seat for the first time in a generation.

Opinion:
Sinema helped save the republic.
Schumer's abolishment of the Filibuster would have destroyed the balance of power between the three branches of government.
Without the Senate Filibuster the high population states would have dictatorial power over the low population states.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's "Voting Rights Bill" is a total shame, just like their "infrastructure bill" was.
It did the opposite.
It undermined Voting Rights by making elections less secure.
Schumer and the Dirty Democrats are habitual liars who are dependent upon the hate and ignorance of Dem voters to maintain their power.
Who ever said dems were a Cult, this is worse than trying to leVe Scientology

I pay for lots of stuff online and it is pretty secure, why not have the option to vote that way too? If our elections are generally free of fraud, as I believe they are, why not make voting as easy as possible?
Are you kidding me? With all the hackers out there, it would be easy for Democrats to go in and alter votes.
So poor, inner-city voters are not as smart as you are and can't see what is in their best interests? Is that your racism or your arrogance?
Yup….right to the racist card. On average,, yes…..poor, inner city voters are not as smart as I am, given my IQ and academic accomplishments. It’s one of the reasons they haven’t taken advantage of free educational opportunities to allow themselves to move out of poverty. The smarter ones have done that, and are no longer among the inner-city poor, as a whole.

First off, you make an assumption that lazy people vote Dem for which I doubt you have any evidence. Secondly, our election day is a work day for most and the poorest workers don't always have the resources to make it to the poles, they may have two jobs, children or elderly to care for, shopping, cooking, etc. that they also have to do. They, especially in a pandemic, may be shut ins. Those people deserve to vote too.

I have multiple medical conditions that make catching covid deadly. I went to the polls, voted in person because I wanted to make sure my vote counted. These people you talk about have to go shopping, to the post office, to the drug store, so very few are shut-ins, and I know people deathly scared of this virus.

Most of the lazy people on social programs live in the inner-city. They vote almost exclusively Democrat. There are a lot of votes there. If you live in the ghetto, it's obvious you don't work very much if at all and likely too lazy to graduate high school. It's almost guaranteed you know little to nothing about politics as well.

They may be terrorist to you, they are legitimately protesting the killing of Blacks to most Blacks. That is the perception of Trump and the GOP. His being equivocal about the ultra-Right, generally associated with White supremacy, doesn't help his cause.

They are protesting the killing of blacks because they are ignorant of our laws. There is no law that a person be armed in order for you to use deadly force. Trust me, I am a CCW holder in my state and we had to spend 10 hours in class, much of it studying the laws. The police live by the same standards we do. Furthermore just as many whites and unarmed whites get killed by police as blacks. The reason you don't hear about it is because the media doesn't report it. If we whites hear of a white getting killed by a cop, we shrug our shoulders and say "the asshole must have deserved it!" When they report an unarmed black getting killed by police, protests break out, riots, it's the greatest thing for the media because the more people that tune into their news station or internet site, the more they can charge for advertisement.

BLM and like are only looking for an excuse to behave uncivilized; an excuse to rob places and destroy things. How is it helping blacks when you influence riots that cause black businesses to close down, have blacks hurt or locked up, more blacks killed? BLM could care less about blacks getting killed. If they really did care, their quest would be to instruct all their brothers and sisters to obey police orders exactly, because in every case where a black is killed by police, it's because they refused to obey police orders. In fact if they cared, they would be speaking with the police chief of black areas asking them to create a program where police visit the black schools for seminars, and explain to black students why they do what they do, why they bark the orders they do, why it's so important to listen to those orders.

I suspect that, like most of us, Biden was not Trump and that was enough for many of us.

Many of us? Are you black?

The point is Biden is ten times more racist than Trump if you want to claim Trump is some kind of racist. Yet once again, blacks came out in droves to vote Democrat. Why is that? Because blacks take very little interest in politics. If they vote, they vote the way they are told by family members or friends. They don't even know why they are voting Democrat. For decades the Democrats have used blacks and even thrown them under the bus. I won't vote Democrat. Why? Because Democrats became the anti-white party and I'm white. When a political party is working tirelessly to make me a minority, they'll never see a vote from me again. Other more intelligent whites see the same thing.

Of course there are some, but my point is that this myth the rich are all on the side of Republicans is pure BS. They have more rich people supporting their party than the Republicans. So where did this myth start? The Democrat party. They know the wealthy are hated by their constituents so they make up this urban legend that the rich are being catered to by the Republicans.

voting by mail.jpeg

U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is growing increasingly isolated from some of her party’s most influential officials and donors after playing a key role in scuttling voting rights legislation that many Democrats consider essential to preserving democracy.
Leaders of the Arizona Democratic Party voted Saturday to censure Sinema, a symbolic condemnation for the woman who just three years ago brought the party an Arizona Senate seat for the first time in a generation.

Opinion:
Schumer's abolishment of the Filibuster would have destroyed the balance of power between the three branches of government.
Without the Senate Filibuster the high population states would have dictatorial power over the low population states.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's "Voting Rights Bill" is a total shame, just like their "infrastructure bill" was.
It did the opposite.
Schumer and the Dirty Democrats are habitual liars who are dependent upon the hate and ignorance of Dem voters to maintain their power.
by those measures, if MLK were alive today he would be considered a commie extremist.
Since he was shot, obviously some did think that back then as well.

I have multiple medical conditions that make catching covid deadly. I went to the polls, voted in person because I wanted to make sure my vote counted. These people you talk about have to go shopping, to the post office, to the drug store, so very few are shut-ins, and I know people deathly scared of this virus.
Are you working? Do you have young children at home?

Most of the lazy people on social programs live in the inner-city. They vote almost exclusively Democrat. There are a lot of votes there. If you live in the ghetto, it's obvious you don't work very much if at all and likely too lazy to graduate high school. It's almost guaranteed you know little to nothing about politics as well.
Hold on, I'll need to get my shovel to dig out from all those racist stereotypes you're throwing around.

They are protesting the killing of blacks because they are ignorant of our laws.
Or they are protesting the killing of blacks because they know their history. The police have often been the enforcers of evil, discriminatory laws in the past and meted out punishment rather than justice.

BLM and like are only looking for an excuse to behave uncivilized; an excuse to rob places and destroy things. How is it helping blacks when you influence riots that cause black businesses to close down, have blacks hurt or locked up, more blacks killed? BLM could care less about blacks getting killed. If they really did care, their quest would be to instruct all their brothers and sisters to obey police orders exactly, because in every case where a black is killed by police, it's because they refused to obey police orders. In fact if they cared, they would be speaking with the police chief of black areas asking them to create a program where police visit the black schools for seminars, and explain to black students why they do what they do, why they bark the orders they do, why it's so important to listen to those orders.
So you know what is best for Black people? Are you Black?

The point is Biden is ten times more racist than Trump if you want to claim Trump is some kind of racist. Yet once again, blacks came out in droves to vote Democrat. Why is that? Because blacks take very little interest in politics. If they vote, they vote the way they are told by family members or friends. They don't even know why they are voting Democrat. For decades the Democrats have used blacks and even thrown them under the bus. I won't vote Democrat. Why? Because Democrats became the anti-white party and I'm white. When a political party is working tirelessly to make me a minority, they'll never see a vote from me again. Other more intelligent whites see the same thing.
I appreciate your honesty.

Of course there are some, but my point is that this myth the rich are all on the side of Republicans is pure BS. They have more rich people supporting their party than the Republicans. So where did this myth start? The Democrat party. They know the wealthy are hated by their constituents so they make up this urban legend that the rich are being catered to by the Republicans.
So the GOP policies help the poor at the expense of the rich? Not what I see.

View attachment 592123
The question is not if it is completely secure, the question is can fraud be kept rare enough that it does not alter the outcome of the election.

Are you kidding me? With all the hackers out there, it would be easy for Democrats to go in and alter votes.
Right, since the GOP would never attempt to commit fraud.

Yup….right to the racist card. On average,, yes…..poor, inner city voters are not as smart as I am, given my IQ and academic accomplishments. It’s one of the reasons they haven’t taken advantage of free educational opportunities to allow themselves to move out of poverty. The smarter ones have done that, and are no longer among the inner-city poor, as a whole.
Sometimes I go to the racist card and get rewarded with confirmation. Thanks.

The question is not if it is completely secure, the question is can fraud be kept rare enough that it does not alter the outcome of the election.

If you're too lazy to vote, it doesn't meant that much to you. Stay home. Never had this problem years ago.

Or they are protesting the killing of blacks because they know their history. The police have often been the enforcers of evil, discriminatory laws in the past and meted out punishment rather than justice.

1955 is calling. They want you to return back to 2022.

So you know what is best for Black people? Are you Black?

You don't have to be. All you need is a little common sense. Problem: Blacks are getting killed by police because they don't want to listen to orders. Solution: Obey all orders by police and you won't have to worry about being gunned down.

So the GOP policies help the poor at the expense of the rich? Not what I see.

I never said that. Why are you putting words into my post? All I'm saying is that the commies are just as in bed with the rich as the Republicans if not more.

Right, since the GOP would never attempt to commit fraud.

Sometimes I go to the racist card and get rewarded with confirmation. Thanks.
Nothing racist about what I said. I didn’t even mention race at all! Why are you assuming inner-city poor people are black?

In fact, I noted that the smart inner-city poor do get out, and I was thinking of my (white) father, who was himself an inner-city poor person. Same with my mother. And my parents’ siblings. All inner-city poor….all smart enough to get out.

YOU are the racist for automatically thinking poor people who live in the inner-cities are black. You should be ashamed.

Nothing racist about what I said. I didn’t even mention race at all! Why are you assuming inner-city poor people are black?

In fact, I noted that the smart inner-city poor do get out, and I was thinking of my (white) father, who was himself an inner-city poor person. Same with my mother. And my parents’ siblings. All inner-city poor….all smart enough to get out.

YOU are the racist for automatically thinking poor people who live in the inner-cities are black. You should be ashamed.

But isn't that what they all do? Thanks to Democrats racist doesn't even have a meaning anymore yet alone an impact. They use it in nearly every discussion, especially the ones they are losing which is most all of them.

But isn't that what they all do? Thanks to Democrats racist doesn't even have a meaning anymore yet alone an impact. They use it in nearly every discussion, especially the ones they are losing which is most all of them.
Yes, it certainly was telling. He played the “racist“ card when what I said wasn’t even about race. It was about poor people living in the inner-cities. He just assumed they would be black. HE is the racist.

Opinion:
It did the opposite.
Your puke party of Trump's asseaters wouldn't even allow a vote to allow a debate on the voting rights bill. The fillibuster rule would have returned to the previous rule after a vote on the voting rights bill.

So you can end your bullshit now & stop parroting Fox News taking points & try to deal in reality for once.

Forum List

Back