Democrats censure Senator Sinema

U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is growing increasingly isolated from some of her party’s most influential officials and donors after playing a key role in scuttling voting rights legislation that many Democrats consider essential to preserving democracy.
Leaders of the Arizona Democratic Party voted Saturday to censure Sinema, a symbolic condemnation for the woman who just three years ago brought the party an Arizona Senate seat for the first time in a generation.

Opinion:
Sinema helped save the republic.
Schumer's abolishment of the Filibuster would have destroyed the balance of power between the three branches of government.
Without the Senate Filibuster the high population states would have dictatorial power over the low population states.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's "Voting Rights Bill" is a total shame, just like their "infrastructure bill" was.
It did the opposite.
It undermined Voting Rights by making elections less secure.
Schumer and the Dirty Democrats are habitual liars who are dependent upon the hate and ignorance of Dem voters to maintain their power.
I am not famaliar with censure being used to punish
a Party member for how they vote.Does anyone have a
an example of this use of Censure as Punishment for
how one votes.

I am not famaliar with censure being used to punish
a Party member for how they vote.Does anyone have a
an example of this use of Censure as Punishment for
how one votes.
Both parties do it to keep the members in line--that is also the job of the party WHIP, but apparently they are failing in both parties. Wyoming GOP Censures Liz Cheney For Voting To Impeach Trump

I've voted EVERY election for the past 50 years, federal, state and local. There is NOTHING more important to me and apparently, my time management capabilities are superior to yours.
Because You Say So.That about sums up the definition
of a cocksure brazen Democrat today.They Know best.
About Their life and also about Your life.
So who do you VOTE fir.What I just defined or
some other political mantra.

Last edited:
it is a cult thing
they punish apostates
Certainly there has to be some rules as far as
censure.If nothing else,the Congress is guided by rules
and more rules.
I think it may be a lucy goosey attempt to maintain
that Sinema's statement regarding her position on
how the Congress operates and what a Filibuster
was intended for.She somehow Insulted both the
President { one way to authorize censure } and Congress
as a governing body by refusing to accept her Party's
intended need to mandate removal of the Filibuster.
It was her attitude about why she refused to vote with
Democrats to eliminate use of the Filibuster.
That's real choice.Whatever stopped a democrat from
outright attitudes towards President Trump.Often using
every sour name-calling word they could.

I've voted EVERY election for the past 50 years, federal, state and local. There is NOTHING more important to me and apparently, my time management capabilities are superior to yours.
How much time did it take you to go to the polls and vote, including travel time? I spent no more than 5 minutes total: requesting a ballot, filling it out, dropping it in a mailbox.

Don't you see your hypocrisy--you bitched about Cheney being censured and now you are censuring your own. Kind of like the current short-sighted democrat view of the filibuster.
I agree neither should have been censored. We have elections to take care of that.

The filibuster is another issue. It is in the long term interest of the Dems to get rid of it. The GOP will not be able to just say "No", they will have to actually propose something.

U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is growing increasingly isolated from some of her party’s most influential officials and donors after playing a key role in scuttling voting rights legislation that many Democrats consider essential to preserving democracy.
Leaders of the Arizona Democratic Party voted Saturday to censure Sinema, a symbolic condemnation for the woman who just three years ago brought the party an Arizona Senate seat for the first time in a generation.

Opinion:
Schumer's abolishment of the Filibuster would have destroyed the balance of power between the three branches of government.
Without the Senate Filibuster the high population states would have dictatorial power over the low population states.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's "Voting Rights Bill" is a total shame, just like their "infrastructure bill" was.
It did the opposite.
Schumer and the Dirty Democrats are habitual liars who are dependent upon the hate and ignorance of Dem voters to maintain their power.

My God Democrats are evil hypocrites.

The very same thing that blowhard Schumer and Obama stood up for in the past, she stands up for now and actually gets censured for it? I wonder if that's enough to wake her ass up to how evil her party actually is

Last edited:

Opinion:
It did the opposite.
OH NOES!!!!!

I agree neither should have been censored. We have elections to take care of that.

The filibuster is another issue. It is in the long term interest of the Dems to get rid of it. The GOP will not be able to just say "No", they will have to actually propose something.

Want to get rid of it? Fine. Ask the Democrats if we could get rid of it when Republicans take leadership of Congress in 2020. You'll see how much of a long term interest it is for the Democrats.

Because You Say So.That about sums up the definition
of a cocksure brazen Democrat today.They Know best.
About Their life and also about Your life.
So who do you VOTE fir.What I just defined or
some other political mantra.
Have another drink--If you kept up with the thread, I was responding to a democrat that can't seem to find enough time to vote like everyone else. I damn sure DON'T vote for a bunch of whining democrats that figure their ballot has to delivered and picked up from their bed. So please keep up and don't jump to conclusions.

DemoKKKrats will whip you for straying off their plantation

That's for sure. Many younger people don't know about a Democrat Congressman from my state by the name of James Trafficant. He was very theatrical Congress guy that went against whatever the thought was wrong regardless what party it was. The Democrats tried to throw him in prison but he beat the charge. When they tried it again they got a conviction and he spent several years in prison.

If you have nothing better to do, YouTube James Trafficant and his rants. You'll get a kick out of this guy.

The police are much worse than you realize.
I normally get treated well by them because I normally drive a nice car and dress well for work.
But on weekends I do house remodel projects, where I wear paint spattered cammo and drive the beater 1970 pickup to the dump.
When I get pulled over in the PU, which happens almost every time I drive it, the police are awful.
They illegally point guns, yell, are abusive, make me walk backwards, lay down on hot asphalt, etc.
And that is with a 71 year old white in the middle of the day, without any violations.
So imagine how much worse they must treat a 20 year Black if they stop them at night, and they actually did have an air freshener on the mirror?

If you are driving truck, you not only are carefully licensed and monitored, but part of a large, very wealthy, economic venture.
They are going to treat you better than any one else.

That never happened to me, none of my friends, nobody in my family, and nobody I've ever known. I'm a retired truck driver and very few had more interactions with cops than I and any trucker did. They are allowed to pull us over for no reason, search our trailer for no reason, search our cab for no reason, and do an inspection for no reason. I'm not saying they were all great, but for the most part if you obey their orders and show a little respect, they do the same with you. As for any asshole cop, you don't give them a hard time or challenge them in the street. If they did anything out of line, you report it to their Chief, their Mayor if it's a city cop, your lawyer if you were violated by a cop, and even the local media. But you don't ever fight with a cop.

Blacks don't understand that and that's how they get killed.

Forum List

Back