Democrats censure Senator Sinema

U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is growing increasingly isolated from some of her party’s most influential officials and donors after playing a key role in scuttling voting rights legislation that many Democrats consider essential to preserving democracy.
Leaders of the Arizona Democratic Party voted Saturday to censure Sinema, a symbolic condemnation for the woman who just three years ago brought the party an Arizona Senate seat for the first time in a generation.

Opinion:
Sinema helped save the republic.
Schumer's abolishment of the Filibuster would have destroyed the balance of power between the three branches of government.
Without the Senate Filibuster the high population states would have dictatorial power over the low population states.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's "Voting Rights Bill" is a total shame, just like their "infrastructure bill" was.
It did the opposite.
It undermined Voting Rights by making elections less secure.
Schumer and the Dirty Democrats are habitual liars who are dependent upon the hate and ignorance of Dem voters to maintain their power.
Just another illustration what a pathetic bunch of anti-Americans the Democratic Party has become. "You did not conform to the collective, you must be punished". Why would any REAL American align themself with this anti-American, anti-Police, totalitarian party?

A politician's 1st duty is not to his/her political party, it is to his/her constituents. They elected the politician to work on their behalf and in their best interests, NOT necessarily the democratic party's. No doubt some constituents will disagree with whatever the politician does, and that politician will answer to the voters when the time comes to run for re-election. And that is the way it should be.

If some people want to bitch about their politician's decisions, that fair enough, the 1st Amendment guarantees that right. In Sinema's case, I do not know what the views of her constituents in Arizona are, nor greatly care; that is between her and them. It should come as no surprise however, that like John McCain she is something of a maverick. And when you vote in a maverick, well that's what you get.

They do vote, and because they are in heavily populated areas, even less turnout changes an election. The ones that do vote will if it's convenient enough: multiple day voting, polls open late and on weekends, rides to the polls, mail-in voting, no lines to wait in. The Communists figured out long ago that if you take these people, plop a ballot on their kitchen table, pick it up when they're done, they will get a much higher percentage of those people voting. Did you bother to read what this so-called voter reform is about????
It is about making voting easier and I'm all for it. You may look down your nose at urban voters but the reason they vote Dem is that the GOP has no policies for them. Businesses and rich folk, yes, them no. Maybe it is not their ignorance but their knowledge you should fear.

The ones with the weak minds that were easily indoctrinated by their professors, yes. But that doesn't discount the fact that lower income people vote Democrat. It's statistically proven.
It's easy to dismiss anyone who doesn't share your values isn't it.

Why not? Who do you think makes all these useless regulations? The bureaucrats. Trust me, I looked it up.
I'd guarantee that every regulation was a reaction to an existing problem. You may not want to learn from the past but some of us do.

Back to point, our shortage of drivers are largely due to to those bureaucrats and replacing good qualified Americans that did these jobs with cheap foreign labor is not the solution to the driver shortage. Wage offers will rise and eventually attract enough Americans to do these jobs and make good money at the same time.
I doubt it is the bureaucrats, they only enforce the law, it is Congress that makes the laws and, in our system, money talks so those big trucking companies get the laws they want.

I'd guarantee that every regulation was a reaction to an existing problem. You may not want to learn from the past but some of us do.

Even if true, you can't stop every truck accident with regulations any more than you can stop car accidents. But I disagree with you from experience. Because the regulations they make have no possible relationship to any accidents or deaths. How would going to a government class help any of this? It only creates more government dependents is all. Again, a bunch of dress shirts with nothing better to do than dream up shit that doesn't solve a thing.

If they really wanted to reduce truck accidents, they would require foreigners to get the same training and experience that we American drivers have to have in order to pass the test. You want to work here, fine, but do what we have to do to get licensed. Learn English to take the written exam and understand road signs, take the road test, take the maneuverability test like we do. That's how you reduce accidents.

Accidents and road deaths are not their concern. In fact they make things worse.

It is about making voting easier and I'm all for it. You may look down your nose at urban voters but the reason they vote Dem is that the GOP has no policies for them. Businesses and rich folk, yes, them no. Maybe it is not their ignorance but their knowledge you should fear.

And the easier you make voting the more politically ignorant voters you draw in. That's the point and that's their goal, because they know the politically ignorant always vote Democrat.

The last President that "had no policies" for them created such an economy that women and every minority group had the lowest unemployment since records were kept. He signed and promoted legislation to restore funding to historical black colleges that DumBama removed. Want to see who Democrats want to decide our elections?

If the Republicans are so in bed with the rich, why is it the richest people in this country are all Democrats, and hard left Democrats at that?

No, I dismiss people who don't even know what those values are in an election.

Even if true, you can't stop every truck accident with regulations any more than you can stop car accidents.
Nothing will stop every accident, that is a ridiculous bar to set. I know the car I drive today is safer than anything that I had before. I bet having back up cameras in cars cut the number of toddlers backed over.

But I disagree with you from experience. Because the regulations they make have no possible relationship to any accidents or deaths. How would going to a government class help any of this? It only creates more government dependents is all. Again, a bunch of dress shirts with nothing better to do than dream up shit that doesn't solve a thing.
Was that gov't class a curtesy or was it required that you pass a test at the end?

If they really wanted to reduce truck accidents, they would require foreigners to get the same training and experience that we American drivers have to have in order to pass the test. You want to work here, fine, but do what we have to do to get licensed. Learn English to take the written exam and understand road signs, take the road test, take the maneuverability test like we do. That's how you reduce accidents.
So now you want the government to mandate training and offer tests and licenses? You came around pretty fast.

And the easier you make voting the more politically ignorant voters you draw in. That's the point and that's their goal, because they know the politically ignorant always vote Democrat.
I very much doubt that. There are politically ignorant voters on both sides of the aisle.

The last President that "had no policies" for them created such an economy that women and every minority group had the lowest unemployment since records were kept. He signed and promoted legislation to restore funding to historical black colleges that DumBama removed.
He was also dismissive of BLM and was seen as winking at White supremacists.

If the Republicans are so in bed with the rich, why is it the richest people in this country are all Democrats, and hard left Democrats at that?
Anecdotes or statistics? Is Trump in that class?

Those Perma ghettos that Progs promote are so moral, ethical and of values.

And the easier you make voting the more politically ignorant voters you draw in.
Based on nothing but your own opinion, of course, but so what? Voting is a right for every American citizen. Full stop. All you're doing is advocating taking rights from fellow citizens that don't share your political ideology because you think you know better. You sound exactly like the left in this country. It's a superiority mentality shared by a noisy minority.

Based on nothing but your own opinion, of course, but so what? Voting is a right for every American citizen. Full stop. All you're doing is advocating taking rights from fellow citizens that don't share your political ideology because you think you know better. You sound exactly like the left in this country. It's a superiority mentality shared by a noisy minority.

When did I advocate taking rights away from anybody? What I said is that voting should not be as easy as making toast in your kitchen. If you want to vote, fine, then vote. Get your lazy ass to the polls like I do and cast your ballot. But don't expect government to give you door to door service. If you're too lazy to vote, then stay home. Voting obviously doesn't mean that much to you and if it doesn't, you probably have no idea what you are voting on in the first place.

I very much doubt that. There are politically ignorant voters on both sides of the aisle.

Then why are the commies making it a do or die situation? Look at the bill. They want to make mail-in voting mandatory for all states. Why? They want very early voting for all states. Why? They want to accept ballots ten days after the election. Why?

The entire bill is designed to draw in the laziest people. Why? Because they are going to vote Democrat, that's why.

He was also dismissive of BLM and was seen as winking at White supremacists.

When did he ever do that? I follow politics pretty closely and this is the first I heard of this. Yes he is dismissive of BLM. They are a terrorist group.

But even if that was true, let's discuss what Dementia has said to and about blacks over the years"

You ain't black unless you vote for me.
He (Obama) is the first articulate and clean black.
I don't want to send my kids into a racial jungle.
They want to put ya'all back in chains.
Part of the problem in the black communities is the parents don't know how to read either.

So why did blacks vote for a guy like this? Answer: they don't know much about politics so they vote 90% plus for Democrats every election.

Anecdotes or statistics? Is Trump in that class?

He used to be. He was a Democrat for many years. You have to be in order to keep them off your back. He changed to Republican shortly before he ran the first time for President.

Soros: hard left.
Bezos: hard left.
Gates: hard left.
Cook: hard left.
Zuckerburg: hard left.
Dorsey: hard left.

Who did you think Bill and Hillary were getting 350K to 500K per speech from, the homeless? How about records amount of money Hillary, DumBama and Dementia raised to campaign?

Was that gov't class a curtesy or was it required that you pass a test at the end?

What difference does it make? You are still mandated to take the class in order to get or upgrade your license.

So now you want the government to mandate training and offer tests and licenses? You came around pretty fast.

We already have the mandates and tests and have for many years. I want foreigners to have to take the same tests we have to.

When did I advocate taking rights away from anybody? What I said is that voting should not be as easy as making toast in your kitchen. If you want to vote, fine, then vote. Get your lazy ass to the polls like I do
I'll continue voting by mail, just like I've done for 30+ years, please and thank you. Apparently, you don't understand rural. Its completely needless to be made to travel an hour to vote in person when the system in place works just fine.

Then why are the commies making it a do or die situation? Look at the bill. They want to make mail-in voting mandatory for all states. Why? They want very early voting for all states. Why? They want to accept ballots ten days after the election. Why?

The entire bill is designed to draw in the laziest people. Why? Because they are going to vote Democrat, that's why.
First off, you make an assumption that lazy people vote Dem for which I doubt you have any evidence. Secondly, our election day is a work day for most and the poorest workers don't always have the resources to make it to the poles, they may have two jobs, children or elderly to care for, shopping, cooking, etc. that they also have to do. They, especially in a pandemic, may be shut ins. Those people deserve to vote too.

When did he ever do that? I follow politics pretty closely and this is the first I heard of this. Yes he is dismissive of BLM. They are a terrorist group.
They may be terrorist to you, they are legitimately protesting the killing of Blacks to most Blacks. That is the perception of Trump and the GOP. His being equivocal about the ultra-Right, generally associated with White supremacy, doesn't help his cause.

But even if that was true, let's discuss what Dementia has said to and about blacks over the years"

You ain't black unless you vote for me.
He (Obama) is the first articulate and clean black.
I don't want to send my kids into a racial jungle.
They want to put ya'all back in chains.
Part of the problem in the black communities is the parents don't know how to read either.

So why did blacks vote for a guy like this? Answer: they don't know much about politics so they vote 90% plus for Democrats every election.
I suspect that, like most of us, Biden was not Trump and that was enough for many of us.

He used to be. He was a Democrat for many years. You have to be in order to keep them off your back. He changed to Republican shortly before he ran the first time for President.

Soros: hard left.
Bezos: hard left.
Gates: hard left.
Cook: hard left.
Zuckerburg: hard left.
Dorsey: hard left.

Who did you think Bill and Hillary were getting 350K to 500K per speech from, the homeless? How about records amount of money Hillary, DumBama and Dementia raised to campaign?
The GOP didn't do so badly among the billionaires. A Guide to the Billionaires Bankrolling the GOP Candidates

What difference does it make? You are still mandated to take the class in order to get or upgrade your license.
If I had to guess, I'd say there was a driver who claimed he was never taught something that caused an accident so the Feds stepped in and set some minimum requirements. You can't prosecute someone unless there is a law against what they did.

We already have the mandates and tests and have for many years. I want foreigners to have to take the same tests we have to.
That seems so reasonable I have trouble believing it is not already the case.

It is about making voting easier and I'm all for it.
Are you for a new system in which voters can simply call a number, identify themselves by name, and tell the “vote collector” which candidate they want? That would make voting easier, too.

You may look down your nose at urban voters but the reason they vote Dem is that the GOP has no policies for them. Businesses and rich folk, yes, them no. Maybe it is not their ignorance but their knowledge you should fear.
The reason the poor, inner-city voters go Democrat is because they are being told that the Dems will give them more free stuff - and no effort is expected of them. The media is hiding the message that poor people do well under GOP becuse when businesses do better, they themselves do better, as we saw with Trump: lowest unemployment for minorities on record, and a real increase in low-level wages in decades.

First off, you make an assumption that lazy people vote Dem for which I doubt you have any evidence. Secondly, our election day is a work day for most and the poorest workers don't always have the resources to make it to the poles, they may have two jobs, children or elderly to care for, shopping, cooking, etc. that they also have to do. They, especially in a pandemic, may be shut ins. Those people deserve to vote too.
No, Election “Day” has morphed into a 2-month lead-in. All we have to do is have Election Week, where polls are open on weekends (they were where I live), and they can vote then. And really….they have to do “cooking“ and “shopping” and that might be why they don’t have time to vote? OMG. The excuses you leftists make for people who won’t get off their butts and for to the polls (or take a job) will be the downfall of this nation.

They may be terrorist to you, they are legitimately protesting the killing of Blacks to most Blacks. That is the perception of Trump and the GOP. His being equivocal about the ultra-Right, generally associated with White supremacy, doesn't help his cause.

If the BLM were really concerned about blacks being killed, then they wouldn’t have focused on the few in which a defiant black criminal was killed, inciting massive riots and destruction nationwide for months on end, and ignored the thousands of blacks killed by other blacks in cities every weekend, nor would they have in their charter their goal to “dismantle the nuclear family”.

Furthermore, Trump repeatedly denounced white supremacists. Your media lied to you about thar, and like compliant leftists, you believed the lie.
I suspect that, like most of us, Biden was not Trump and that was enough for many of us.
I know….that was the result of the irrational hatred for Trump, driven by the leftist media. They were infuriated thar he was interrupting the plans to “transform America,” and they were on an frontsl assault to take him down, and have brainwashed lemmings think a demented old man was preferable to an effective president.
And the Dems did pretty well with their billionaires. Zuckerberg alone may have swing the election with his funding I’d ballot harvesting.

Forum List

Back