Democrats censure Senator Sinema

She should switch to Republican or Indy.
Fuck the democrats.
I don't see that happening. She said she actually supported the insane "voting rights" bill, she just wasn't willing to blow up the fillibuster to get it, apparently remembering that political boomerangs tend to come back around and hunt the party that threw it.

Last edited:
Your puke party of Trump's asseaters wouldn't even allow a vote to allow a debate on the voting rights bill. The fillibuster rule would have returned to the previous rule after a vote on the voting rights bill.

So you can end your bullshit now & stop parroting Fox News taking points & try to deal in reality for once.

It's not a voting rights bill, it's a bill to assure the Communists can never lose an election again. There is nothing to debate about it.

I think going after party members that don't follow the party line is a very bad idea. For either party. If Sinema doesn't win reelection that is on her. I don't know AZ but it seems like a pretty conservative state, like WV, and I'd prefer a Dem to a GOP any day.

She may have saved the republic but doomed democracy. Many of us consider ourselves governed by a minority and are looking for a change.

Our elections are already secure. The 2020 election reflected how Americans voted. Pure and simple.

I think that is your hate and ignorance talking.
Doomed democracy by upholding that “racist” filibuster that YOUR DEMS just used to block sanctions against Russia. Hate and ignorance? Yes, Dems always show that when anybody dares defy the party and vote differently.

Such stupid nonsense.
\
you can't even dream up a feasible way to commit significant fraud by any of those methods. try it, let's see you embarrass yourself.

You know, nobody buys your act. yes, we know it is an act. yes, you know it is an act. You merely want to suppress voter turnout, because you know you support the minority party that refuses to appeal to more voters.
Hey moron, that shit is all IN THE BILL. See, we all know you’re nothing but a parrot who happily repeats the Dem talking points while not being able to show how anybody loses their vote under any new Republican state laws.

The Democratic Nazi Party lobbied for her and now because she refuses to have a mind of her own, want her out. The party is full of complete dumbasses as is its voting base as illustrated on this board via:

Crepitus
candycorn
MarcATL
Superbadbrutha
Mac1958
JoeB131
XponentialChaos
colfax_m
JackOfNoTrades
rightwinger
playtime
IM2
antontoo
georgephillip

To name a few. That party is full of complete idiots now. Amazing. Even Bill Maher agrees.

colfax_m funny how you didn’t address this…

Let us not forget Strom Thurmond's record filibuster, the record length still stands. And what was this fine democrat trying to block--oh yeah, CIVIL RIGHTS. Democrats, the party of KKK and Jim Crow.
And the Dems just used that “racist” filibuster to block sanctions on Russia. That had bipartisan support as 6 Dem Senators had signed on to that bill.

1955 is calling. They want you to return back to 2022.
Why? Has anything changed?

In June, a White police chief in Ohio stood by the department’s copy machine while he printed a note, video shows.
Moments later, Anthony Campo walked over to a yellow raincoat on a Black officer’s desk and placed a note on top.

It read: “Ku Klux Klan.”

You don't have to be. All you need is a little common sense. Problem: Blacks are getting killed by police because they don't want to listen to orders. Solution: Obey all orders by police and you won't have to worry about being gunned down.
Stop being pulled over by police for being Black and you won't have to worry about being gunned down.

I never said that. Why are you putting words into my post? All I'm saying is that the commies are just as in bed with the rich as the Republicans if not more.
I think you're either a commie or you're in bed with the rich, I don't think you can be both.

Nothing racist about what I said. I didn’t even mention race at all! Why are you assuming inner-city poor people are black?
Are you saying that Blacks were not the group you were referring to? Honestly now.

In fact, I noted that the smart inner-city poor do get out, and I was thinking of my (white) father, who was himself an inner-city poor person. Same with my mother. And my parents’ siblings. All inner-city poor….all smart enough to get out.

YOU are the racist for automatically thinking poor people who live in the inner-cities are black. You should be ashamed.
Disingenuousness? In metropolitan areas in 2010, for example, blacks were nearly four times more likely than other residents to live in neighborhoods where the poverty rate was 40% or higher.

1955 is calling. They want you to return back to 2022.

You don't have to be. All you need is a little common sense. Problem: Blacks are getting killed by police because they don't want to listen to orders. Solution: Obey all orders by police and you won't have to worry about being gunned down.

I never said that. Why are you putting words into my post? All I'm saying is that the commies are just as in bed with the rich as the Republicans if not more.

The police are much worse than you realize.
I normally get treated well by them because I normally drive a nice car and dress well for work.
But on weekends I do house remodel projects, where I wear paint spattered cammo and drive the beater 1970 pickup to the dump.
When I get pulled over in the PU, which happens almost every time I drive it, the police are awful.
They illegally point guns, yell, are abusive, make me walk backwards, lay down on hot asphalt, etc.
And that is with a 71 year old white in the middle of the day, without any violations.
So imagine how much worse they must treat a 20 year Black if they stop them at night, and they actually did have an air freshener on the mirror?

If you are driving truck, you not only are carefully licensed and monitored, but part of a large, very wealthy, economic venture.
They are going to treat you better than any one else.

Yes, it certainly was telling. He played the “racist“ card when what I said wasn’t even about race. It was about poor people living in the inner-cities. He just assumed they would be black. HE is the racist.

But treating people badly because they are poor is just as bad.
The police should not be treating any one badly, and they are not supposed to be using accidental violations as a revenue source.

Getting back on topic, dumping the filibuster is an awful and short sighted idea.
If the voting rights bill is not getting passed, it likely is too big.
Try smaller incremental trials over time instead.
You do not dump a 250 year old tradition lightly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back