Gay rights icon Jim Obergefell running for state House in Sandusky, Ohio

should have run for US Senate...go for the glory!

As soon as the title appeared before me, I wondered if I hadn't heard of some sick faggot by the name of Sandusky, who was notorious for abusing young boys.

Turns out I was right.

Probably not fair to connect the good people of this city to such things, but there is a certain irony, now, to another sick faggot seeking political office there.

• Banned
I wonder if he will support the "i'm not catholic, i'm gay, and i condemn your hateful homophobic God" campaign

FJvasgFX0AMWamo

As soon as the title appeared before me, I wondered if I hadn't heard of some sick faggot by the name of Sandusky, who was notorious for abusing young boys.

Turns out I was right.

Probably not fair to connect the good people of this city to such things, but there is a certain irony, now, to another sick faggot seeking political office there.
He's ill ? More power to him for running.

How does a homosexual with a one issue agenda in a state wide election presume that he will have an influence in the way the entire Nation views sodomite marriage? It's a pretty lame promise when you consider the upcoming disaster for democrats in the mid terns

Excellent. If the people of Ohio want a glory hole seeking gay as Senator they can vote for him. Or not.

Excellent. If the people of Ohio want a glory hole seeking gay as Senator they can vote for him. Or not.
Much better choice over a radicalized extremist Republican. If they still follow trump they're damaged goods.

Marriage, a man and a woman. One generations proclivities, a ruling by the courts, can not change the meaning if words.

Gayrriage, is fine, homosexuals.

Marriage, 1000's of years of society, customs, traditions, and culture define the word.

The democrats dirty politics have no place in our culture.

To YOU. I would be surprised if the decent people of Ohio vote for sexual pervert.
People who still the steak only believe that homosexuals are perverts are the real sick people in our society. They have lost all sense of decency to continue to practice this form of hatred.

Forum List

Back