Democrats Are Registering Illegals To Vote With No Photo I.D. As We Speak In Several Swing States

This is why Democrats have been letting them in by the millions.

1,200,000 have registered to vote in TX alone without a proper photo I.D. Just a social security number that the Democrats have provided for them.

No. They aren't. No undocumented immigrant is allowed to vote in a national or state election.

Why are you people so malleable and easy?
The beginning of April is a bit early to start getting the excuses lined up for why Trump is going to lose. :)

This is why Democrats have been letting them in by the millions.

1,200,000 have registered to vote in TX alone without a proper photo I.D. Just a social security number that the Democrats have provided for them.

Deport the Illegals, more importantly DEPORT THEIR POLITICAL ALLIES!

Last edited:
As I stated on here and was attacked, "just let Mexico vote for your president". In a couple of years, add China too as a voting bloc, it can even be done by computer.

Why doesn’t the OP link to some real sources instead of this conspiracy theory laden trash?

Last edited:
Now, tell me that we'll have a fair election in 2024.

The Dems are plotting to steal as much as they can in the 2024 election. Thus the 10+ million illegals Biden has waved across, an army of civilians that Øbama once spoke of desiring.

data shows for the week ending feb. 17th that over 23K newly registered voter applications were rejected because they are deceased,, in one week

other states have also seen crazy rejections like this and all of them are swing states,,

whats it say about your state, and you can check week by week,,

we already know about the shadow campaign ran by democrats in 2020 that worked behind the scenes to influence the election,

so I think we are in for a doozy this time in election tampering,,

The Dems are plotting to steal as much as they can in the 2024 election. Thus the 10+ million illegals Biden has waved across, an army of civilians that Øbama once spoke of desiring.

If true, I am putting my money on Biden. Insane if true with a record approval rating, but miraculously it may work out for him...

this came out of that same data,,

God forbid you dumb asses take the time to actually read up on this stuff.

1712105411073.png

data shows for the week ending feb. 17th that over 23K newly registered voter applications were rejected because they are deceased,, in one week

other states have also seen crazy rejections like this and all of them are swing states,,

whats it say about your state, and you can check week by week,,

we already know about the shadow campaign ran by democrats in 2020 that worked behind the scenes to influence the election,

so I think we are in for a doozy this time in election tampering,,
The social security administration does not register voters.

Try again.

Forum List

Back