The real id act didn't really address anything, did it?

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
It looks like all you need is a social security number furnished along with your goody package given to you. I thought that illegals were only given a tax number, I guess this is what the article is referring to. Anyway, the vote mining is ongoing. I have to show a driver's license to but sudafed or a can of paint at wal mart, The number of voters registering without a photo ID is SKYROCKETING in 3 key swing states: Arizona, Texas, and Pennsylvania.
Evidently some people can't buy Sudafed because they have no license.

Oregon continues to issue driver's licenses to qualified folks regardless of immigration status ... why should state taxes pay to enforce Federal laws? ...

If MAGA Mike Johnson doesn't fund the Real ID program, then the Real ID program is just empty promises ... nothing else ... Saudi Arabians are still allowed to attend flight schools here in the USA ...

We need to provide everyone with a real ID that is linked to biometrics that are impossible to fake.
Fingerprints, retinal scan, facial recognition, DNA

You could use one ID to be a Drivers License, Social Security Card, Credit Card, Medical ID and any other ID you may need

If everyone has an ID, then it can be used to vote

We need to provide everyone with a real ID that is linked to biometrics that are impossible to fake.
Fingerprints, retinal scan, facial recognition, DNA

You could use one ID to be a Drivers License, Social Security Card, Credit Card, Medical ID and any other ID you may need

If everyone has an ID, then it can be used to vote

... but then MAGA Mike Johnson will have to appropriate the funding for the Gestapo ... "may I zee your papers" ...

There's nothing a Chinese printed can't fake ... how many millions of counterfeit bills does the Secret Service have that are only printed on one side? ...

It looks like all you need is a social security number furnished along with your goody package given to you. I thought that illegals were only given a tax number, I guess this is what the article is referring to. Anyway, the vote mining is ongoing. I have to show a driver's license to but sudafed or a can of paint at wal mart, The number of voters registering without a photo ID is SKYROCKETING in 3 key swing states: Arizona, Texas, and Pennsylvania.

Color me surprised... not... but there's a clear pattern when examining those states where ID is required for voting. My read from ballotpedia is that there are 15 states not requiring ID for in-person voting. 11 of those are democrat controlled.

Color me surprised... not... but there's a clear pattern when examining those states where ID is required for voting. My read from ballotpedia is that there are 15 states not requiring ID for in-person voting. 11 of those are democrat controlled.

"Oregon is an all-mail voting state. When registering to vote, voters must provide their driver's license number or state ID card number. If voters can not provide this information, they can print and sign a online voter registration form and mail it to their county election office to complete their registration"

I sure hope the online registration page has a Spanish translation ... vote early, vote often ... why do you think it's Mexicans wearing out the photocopy machines? ...

I don't know but that little star in the corner of your DL (if you have bothered to get one) reminds me of something unpleasant in a historical sense.

5b2430182e452.image.png

I hear it's being extended again till 2025.

"Oregon is an all-mail voting state. When registering to vote, voters must provide their driver's license number or state ID card number. If voters can not provide this information, they can print and sign a online voter registration form and mail it to their county election office to complete their registration"

I sure hope the online registration page has a Spanish translation ... vote early, vote often ... why do you think it's Mexicans wearing out the photocopy machines? ...

Ultimately, and the reason why the dems object to verifiable voter ID is because without a way to confirm and validate the ID, the system is open for abuse.

the one true role the feds should play in elections is to establish and maintain a real time updated database of eligible voters that could be inputted, verified, and accessed by state electoral systems. This should not be influenced by political parties or pollsters, but be transparent to citizens regularly. They should not match campaign funds, dictate to states how to run elections, or misuse federal funds to influence elections. Take those 80,000 irs positions and have them do something useful.

Yeah, let's make sure that law abiding citizens have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get their Real ID. Meanwhile, we have this and a bunch of terrorists being helped out of the water on the border and given asylum who don't have any ID's at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back