Maybe We Are Not as Stupid as the Democrats Think We Are

No, you are you far stupider than we ever imagined.

Trump didn't have control of the border, he just kicked the can down the road. He had more illegals crossing than Obama did.

You clowns should pass the law, then it's on biden to get control over the situation.
Trump didn’t build a wall, appoint more immigration judges, expedite the deportation process, create ‘remain in Mexico’ and govern over the most secure border in 45 years?
Why do you continue the lies? What are people privy to information on the front lines and in the trenches saying?

Trump didn't have 8 million crashing the border in three years, you lying assclown.
No, he had four million... and probably would have had more had Covid not broken out and scared them off.

Oh, that's why he was so fucking incompetent handling Covid, he was trying to scare the Mexicans.

Trump didn’t build a wall, appoint more immigration judges, expedite the deportation process, create ‘remain in Mexico’ and govern over the most secure border in 45 years?
Why do you continue the lies? What are people privy to information on the front lines and in the trenches saying?

Except Trump didn't have the "Most secure border"... he had a higher rate of people crossing than Obama did.

1707062118166.png

Wow ... if we gave them each a gun and sent them home ... there'd be 800,000 guns shooting back at the drug cartels ... use the Dept of Education's budget so we wouldn't need to raise Federal taxes ...

That's just in one year ...

This latest Leftist gambit is to convince Americans that the border cannot be controlled/secured without new legislation. Sleepy Joe himself has stated several times that he cannot "seal the border" without this proposed legislation.

But this is obviously false. Trump had reasonable control of the border in 2020, but Biden intentionally, flagrantly, and proudly destroyed the Executive Orders and policies that Trump used to accomplish that vital duty of the President.

We are just not that stupid. This law will NEVER pass. And their attempt then to blame Republicans for the mess will fall, not on "deaf" ears, but on ANGRY ears - angry about the invasion that Biden ushered in with his anti-American policies.

The secret is out. The Democrats want to overrun our borders with tens of millions of government-dependent illegals, then make them all into voting citizens.

Trump is our only hope.

A MAGA MAGGOT MEATHEAD using the word "Think" is one funniest thing I've ever heard. You refuse to think for youself. MAGA is cult and in that cult there is no independent thought allowed.

We do not "Think" your stupid, we know that dried up pile dog shit on sidewalk in Mississippi at high noon in August is way more intelligent that MAGA.

A MAGA MAGGOT MEATHEAD using the word "Think" is one funniest thing I've ever heard. You refuse to think for youself. MAGA is cult and in that cult there is no independent thought allowed.

We do not "Think" your stupid, we know that dried up pile dog shit on sidewalk in Mississippi at high noon in August is way more intelligent that MAGA.

No, he had four million... and probably would have had more had Covid not broken out and scared them off.

Oh, that's why he was so fucking incompetent handling Covid, he was trying to scare the Mexicans.

Except Trump didn't have the "Most secure border"... he had a higher rate of people crossing than Obama did.

View attachment 897458
4 million (and I don't believe that number) < 8 million, jackass.

No, you are you far stupider than we ever imagined.

Trump didn't have control of the border, he just kicked the can down the road. He had more illegals crossing than Obama did.

You clowns should pass the law, then it's on biden to get control over the situation.
You are either lying or totally clueless about the border. If you have any questions I'll be happy to explain how the border really is.

You are either lying or totally clueless about the border. If you have any questions I'll be happy to explain how the border really is.

Your paranoid fear that a Mexican might move in next door is not "knowledge".

I know EXACTLY how fouled up our immigration system is, because my wife is an immigrant. YOu make it next to impossible for even people you say you want to get in, and then you wonder why people sneak under a fence.

Forum List

Back