Democrats are insane. "Transgender" women, men who say they are women, are in women's prisons, and pose major threat to those women.

Because a man says he feels like a woman is now a thing.....something not to be treated but something to be celebrated by democrats.....we get insane problems like this....

Men, who say they are women, but who still have a functioning penis, are being put in women's prisons...with their still fully functional penis......

Anyone see a problem with this....oh, and as this article points out....they don't see themselves as homosexuals....they call themselves "lesbians," which means.....they still want to have sex with women....

And now democrats are putting them in all women prisons......

See the problem yet? If you voted for joe biden, you don't see the problem....let rational people explain...

Shrier explains that, in California, men who claim to be women must be treated as women – which means they get housed in the women’s rooms, regardless of their surgical or hormonal status. While the women Shrier spoke with were sympathetic to the plight of so-called “transgender” in men’s prisons and were amenable to sharing prison space with men who had been surgically emasculated, the problem arises with those men who come equipped with male parts and hormones – and male height and strength. Additionally, Shrier explains that, even if these men genuinely believe that they are women, the majority of them are not innately homosexual. Instead, they’re still heterosexual, although they class themselves as “lesbians.”

In California’s Chowchilla, women prisoners are all mixed together, regardless of the severity of their crime. Additionally, rather than two prisoners to a cell, eight women will share a room. There’ll be a sink and toilet inside the cell, separated from the room by a cowboy (or saloon) door.

7_210_9.gif

Tyrina Griffin, a woman who spent 20 years in the women’s prison at Chowchilla, described the problem:

“They’re getting a full erection,” she said. “So you’re locked in this room, 24/7, with a man and there’s nothing you can do about it. If you tell the police you don’t want to live with a man, or you’re afraid or whatever, you’ll get a disciplinary infraction. So you’re basically punished for being scared.”
[snip]
She added that women inside the prison are looking for ways to arm themselves. “They made it into a more of a war zone, to me, because I know women who are like, ‘I refuse to live with a man, and if I have to make me a prison knife to defend myself, then I’m going to do that.’ . . . I mean, you know how strong men are. Imagine one woman trying to defend herself against this big ol’ man, and the men coming in, they are like 6-foot-5, 6-foot-6, 300 pounds. These men look like Hercules compared to these little women. Can you fault the woman for actually trying to defend herself?”

The women aren’t the only ones who are scared. The female guards in Chowchilla are afraid, too, because men are more violent – and, unlike the guards in men’s prisons, the guards at Chowchilla have only batons and pepper spray. They also may be called upon to cavity search a “transgender” woman because prisoners are entitled to ask for a woman to conduct such a search.

1. Unisex Single use/Family friendly restrooms solve the problem of trying to mandate one policy for all.
The main safety issues are not having either biological male predators, or fully transitioned users who look and dress fully as males, in the women's and girls' restrooms.
2. For sports, having a third category could allow all genders to compete voluntarily, including possibility of matching weight and height or body types for safety reasons.

For school sports like swimming, matching body types weight and height could still work to place swimmers in the given categories IF ALL contestants agree to the same rules.

If they do not agree, the state should not be abused to force a decision on others.

3. Now for prisons:

Given that transgender identity requires counseling to make that determination,
I would recommend that medical staff apply the same spiritual healing methods of diagnosis, counseling and therapy that has been documented and published medically in studies to work voluntarily and effectively to heal symptoms caused unnaturally by abuse or disorder.

This would eliminate and false claims while also offering rehab to victims of criminal illness or abuse.

This would not only prevent further abuse, attack or rape in prisons but possibly address treat or cure the original abuse or sickness that caused the persons to be convicted and jailed in the first place.

Win win win.

Why not? If you want to claim transgender conditions, this should be determined by medical documentation. And the most competent diagnosis of real vs unnatural conditions are from the doctors who practice spiritual healing to identify both causes and cures by distinguishing both natural and unnatural cases.

Www.christianhealingmin.org
www.spiritual-healing.us/about.html
www.healingisyours.com

Because a man says he feels like a woman is now a thing.....something not to be treated but something to be celebrated by democrats.....we get insane problems like this....

Men, who say they are women, but who still have a functioning penis, are being put in women's prisons...with their still fully functional penis......

Anyone see a problem with this....oh, and as this article points out....they don't see themselves as homosexuals....they call themselves "lesbians," which means.....they still want to have sex with women....

See the problem yet? If you voted for joe biden, you don't see the problem....let rational people explain...

Shrier explains that, in California, men who claim to be women must be treated as women – which means they get housed in the women’s rooms, regardless of their surgical or hormonal status. While the women Shrier spoke with were sympathetic to the plight of so-called “transgender” in men’s prisons and were amenable to sharing prison space with men who had been surgically emasculated, the problem arises with those men who come equipped with male parts and hormones – and male height and strength. Additionally, Shrier explains that, even if these men genuinely believe that they are women, the majority of them are not innately homosexual. Instead, they’re still heterosexual, although they class themselves as “lesbians.”

In California’s Chowchilla, women prisoners are all mixed together, regardless of the severity of their crime. Additionally, rather than two prisoners to a cell, eight women will share a room. There’ll be a sink and toilet inside the cell, separated from the room by a cowboy (or saloon) door.

7_210_9.gif

Tyrina Griffin, a woman who spent 20 years in the women’s prison at Chowchilla, described the problem:

“They’re getting a full erection,” she said. “So you’re locked in this room, 24/7, with a man and there’s nothing you can do about it. If you tell the police you don’t want to live with a man, or you’re afraid or whatever, you’ll get a disciplinary infraction. So you’re basically punished for being scared.”
[snip]
She added that women inside the prison are looking for ways to arm themselves. “They made it into a more of a war zone, to me, because I know women who are like, ‘I refuse to live with a man, and if I have to make me a prison knife to defend myself, then I’m going to do that.’ . . . I mean, you know how strong men are. Imagine one woman trying to defend herself against this big ol’ man, and the men coming in, they are like 6-foot-5, 6-foot-6, 300 pounds. These men look like Hercules compared to these little women. Can you fault the woman for actually trying to defend herself?”

The women aren’t the only ones who are scared. The female guards in Chowchilla are afraid, too, because men are more violent – and, unlike the guards in men’s prisons, the guards at Chowchilla have only batons and pepper spray. They also may be called upon to cavity search a “transgender” woman because prisoners are entitled to ask for a woman to conduct such a search.

1. Unisex Single use/Family friendly restrooms solve the problem of trying to mandate one policy for all.
The main safety issues are not having either biological male predators, or fully transitioned users who look and dress fully as males, in the women's and girls' restrooms.
2. For sports, having a third category could allow all genders to compete voluntarily, including possibility of matching weight and height or body types for safety reasons.

For school sports like swimming, matching body types weight and height could still work to place swimmers in the given categories IF ALL contestants agree to the same rules.

If they do not agree, the state should not be abused to force a decision on others.

3. Now for prisons:

I would recommend that medical staff apply the same spiritual healing methods of diagnosis, counseling and therapy that has been documented and published medically in studies to work voluntarily and effectively to heal symptoms caused unnaturally by abuse or disorder.

This would eliminate and false claims while also offering rehab to victims of criminal illness or abuse.

This would not only prevent further abuse, attack or rape in prisons but possibly address treat or cure the original abuse or sickness that caused the persons to be convicted and jailed in the first place.

Win win win.

Why not? If you want to claim transgender conditions, this should be determined by medical documentation. And the most competent diagnosis of real vs unnatural conditions are from the doctors who practice spiritual healing to identify both causes and cures by distinguishing both natural and unnatural cases.

www.healingisyours.com
Stop trying to pass third-rate religious tracts into law.

That doesn't solve anything. It's still a felony sex charge to use any restroom anywhere at all in the whore's district.

And people wonder why their windows are broken, their businesses are burning down, and all the streets are full of piss and shit

Obvious troll is obvious, and ignored.
We need to find out who you are now, and cut out your eye-stabbing hair-cutting prison lust. Women who don't stay in their own homes and submit themselves to their own husbands shouldn't be snooping around and regulating other people's sex lives.

Clear the area with gunfire before using the restroom.

7_210_9.gif

[snip]

3. Now for prisons:

Win win win.

www.healingisyours.com
Stop trying to pass third-rate religious tracts into law.
Not at all justinacolmena I agree with you on this!
I believe LGBT beliefs fall under spiritual beliefs that do not belong in govt policy.
Totally agree this whole issue needs to be treated as any other
religious faith based belief, and not mandate or discriminate
against any views on beliefs from any side!

Thank you justinacolmena
AGREED!!!

doctors who practice spiritual healing to id
Psychics and palm readers.
justinacolmena
True spiritual healing is equally against "psychics and palm readers"
that abuse people and the wrong energy that is dark and negative.

Since Spiritual Healing is a different topic, we can address that separately.
I started a thread to address trolling/derailing comments,
so if you and hadit want to finish talking this out there,
on my thread for "Can Christians address trolling without complaining"
I am happy to finish addressing both of your complaints and objections
without further distracting from 2aguy s thread.

2aguy Are you okay with keeping the previous posts,
and only reporting the two calling each other trolls?

In general, I believe the BIOLOGICAL gender can remain used by govt policy.
But the INTERNAL gender issues are faith based, and govt cannot recognize
endorse or protect any such beliefs "as a class" over any others.

I am happy to discuss Spiritual Healing in a separate thread.
Sorry about that!

Seriously?

Don’t you have anything better to worry about then what goes on in a prison?

I know I do.

It's a bunch of lesbian predators who eat out little girls.
Those can be resolved through Spiritual Healing as well justinacolmena
This is a medical health issue and can be proven and resolved through medical science.

Seriously?

I know I do.

Seriously? Don't you have any defense for your bullshit other than, "It's just so silly for you to care about that"? That's literally the only post you ever put up, regardless of the topic. Has that EVER worked for you?

Those can be resolved through Spiritual Healing as well @justinacolmena
This is a medical health issue and can be proven and resolved through medical science.
"Biological male predator."
You're lying through you're false teeth and praying to Satan over my head.
??
Dear justinacolmena
These predator cases were already going on
and made worse by the confusion and lack of enforcement over bathrooms.

"Clearly, Target's dangerous policy poses a threat to wives and daughters. Over 1.4 million people have pledged to boycott Target stores until protecting women and children is a priority."

AFA then listed 10 cases this past year of men found recording, taking photos, or peering into women's restrooms at Target stores nationwide:

1. Man wanted for taking photos inside Target changing room
  2. Transgender woman caught filming in Target changing room
  3. Man seen reaching under stall with phone in Target dressing room
  4. 'Peeping Tom' reported in Target dressing room
  5. Teen girl reports dressing room peeper at Target
  6. Police Looking for Target Peeper
  7. Target peeping Tom pleads guilty
  8. Man Arrested for Taking Photos of Woman in Target Bathroom
  9. Peeping tom caught filming women in Brentwood Target dressing rooms
  10. 'Peeping Tom' took pics of people in Target bathroom

In one case, a transgender woman was arrested in Idaho back in July for recording an 18-year-old girl in the Idaho Falls Target store.

If you notice, I also referenced the opposite cases where transmen
FULLY transitioned in appearance and dress
DO NOT belong in women's restrooms either!

I saw stories and testimonies on that as well.

I agree that REAL cases of REAL transgender persons should not be forced to be in unsafe conditions.
But that can be done WITHOUT endangering OTHER inmates either!

justinacolmena This isn't Either / Or
it is keeping ALL people safe, not just playing politics to placate LGBT

Seriously?

I know I do.

Seriously? Don't you have any defense for your bullshit other than, "It's just so silly for you to care about that"? That's literally the only post you ever put up, regardless of the topic. Has that EVER worked for you?
The ignore feature is your friend. Use it.

There are real Transsexual men that only desires men. But then there are Pedos and Pervs that wants to take advantage of the situation.

Shut up with the prison talk, bitches, or you WILL be shut up. And it won't be on this forum, either.

7_210_9.gif

[snip]

Don't care much to read the nonsense posted above....considering the source...it's obviously all nonsense.

In the largest prison system in the nation, TDCJ, female guards work in every unit across the state and guard male prisoners all the time.

The pearl clutching by the OP is hilarious and comes from a place of extreme ignorance.

You're Trans too?

Forum List

Back