Shoulda let'em drown

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
A boatload of bigots got a lesson in karma when they harassed folks for flying a pride flag. Their boat blew up and they had to be rescued by the folks they were trying to intimidate just moments before. The folks with the pride flag are much nicer than me, I would have just motored away.

A boatload of bigots got a lesson in karma when they harassed folks for flying a pride flag. Their boat blew up and they had to be rescued by the folks they were trying to intimidate just moments before. The folks with the pride flag are much nicer than me, I would have just motored away.

Thats a shame.

And you would have gone to federal prison.

For what? I never saw them.

Nope....sorry, I didn't see a thing....was on my headset listening to music.

The first rule of boating is aid other boaters in distress, even those who are clearly undeserving of it, like these nasty people.

The first rule of boating is aid other boaters in distress, even those who are clearly undeserving of it, like these nasty people.
and here i thought that the first rule of boating was to never talk about boating.

Nope. Their harassment prior to the emergency would have invoked the danger to the crew exception to the federal law.

Conservative life is so precious. Liberal life is only good for organ transplanting

Nope. Their harassment prior to the emergency would have invoked the danger to the crew exception to the federal law.
I wish the GD boat would have exploded right next to the fag party....lololol

Well, make that wish at your next birthday when you are blowing out the candles and let us know how it works out. In the mean time, I was just pointing out that there are exceptions to the duty to render assistance laws when it comes to boating, and the federal law specifically exempts people from that duty if to do so could present danger to the boat, passengers, or its crew.

For what? I never saw them.
Of course the authorities and jury would know you are lying. Even though you lie constantly, you're still not a good liar. Everyone knows you are lying.

Well, make that wish at your next birthday when you are blowing out the candles and let us know how it works out. In the mean time, I was just pointing out that there are exceptions to the duty to render assistance laws when it comes to boating, and the federal law specifically exempts people from that duty if to do so could present danger to the boat, passengers, or its crew.
UMMM. When a thread title says, "They shoulda drowned" my responses tend to be unpleasant. I know I say some unpleasant things. But since last Summer libturds have really calloused me about the worth of a life

Nope....sorry, I didn't see a thing....was on my headset listening to music.
Your video that you posted online says otherwise. You're as stupid as all of those negros who post videos of their crimes on social media.

Last edited:

Here is what I would do.....................I see someone in distress in 100 ft deep water. I motor over there and say, "Did you vote for Biden"...if they say yes I'll throw a few straws and motor away

If the OP wants to get like that, I can be brutal.

But the OP is a fudge packer anyway so...................l

Here is what I would do.....................I see someone in distress in 100 ft deep water. I motor over there and say, "Did you vote for Biden"...if they say yes I'll throw a few straws and motor away

If the OP wants to get like that, I can be brutal.

But the OP is a fudge packer anyway so...................l
Hmmm, I thought the OP made divinity.

Forum List

Back