What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are never "Woke" enough to save yourself. Democrats want to destroy "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" Actress

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The people who support the left, and the democrat party....you march to the "Woke" guillotine is never in doubt, it is just when they will come for you....

I like this actress....didn't know much about her but she always radiated a positivity.....she seemed nice, and a good person..

She isn't very bright, she supported biden, and fell in to the "Woke" religion, falling in line like the rest of her hollywood buddies...

And now, it is her turn to march up the steps to the "Woke" guillotine...

I'd say I feel sorry for her, her career is now likely over, but she was unwise, she supported the monsters in the democrat party thinking they were angels...

Now she is going to learn the truth...

Ellie Kemper, who supported Joe Biden’s bid for the White House and has backed Black Lives Matter, is being called a “KKK queen” and a “KKK princess” after a newspaper photo emerged showing her attending the Veiled Prophet ball in St. Louis. The photo is dated 1999, which is two decades after the annual event began accepting its first black participants.

The Emmy-nominated actress was crowned “Veiled Prophet Queen” that year — an honor typically bestowed upon a debutante from one of St. Louis’ most affluent families. (Kemper is the daughter of David Kemper, who served as executive chairman of Commerce Bank.)
-----
The 1999 photo has set off a social media cancel mob against Ellie Kemper, with people accusing her of participating in a racist event and having affiliations with the KKK, even though the St. Louis ball has no known connections with the Klan.

-----
Ellie Kemper supported the Joe Biden and Kamala Harris campaign for the White House last year, while also backing Black Lives Matter.

Maybe she can get some work over with Ben Shapiro and Gina Carano........they might be able to act like the Scarlet Pimpernel, and save these victims of the "Woke" Guillotine..

The novel is set during the Reign of Terror following the start of the French Revolution. The title is the nom de guerre of its hero and protagonist, a chivalrous Englishman who rescues aristocrats before they are sent to the guillotine.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who is that, I never heard of her?

who is calling her KKK pageant queen?

Last edited:
OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Once the woke blade gets the taste of blood, it can never be satisfied.
An actress (a very good actress, by the way) who supported Senile Joe Biden and the
racist BLM is now the new candidate for the woke guillotine.

The mob howls for her head. The rabble wants to smell blood.
History does indeed repeat itself. The insanity of the French Revolution is revisited on America.

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The woke society of the 1980's tried to destroy me because I like to smoke weed, they failed, so they tried it again in the 1990's and they tried harder to blacklist me from society yet it failed....They tried it again in 2011 but they just could stop me from existing and doing what the woke folks wanted me to do, join their miserable side. Now that they finally stopped being so woke and legalized weed they can't try to destroy me anymore.

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ah, the horrors of the Social Media Mob.

Sticks and stones may break yer bones but the woke crowd will savage ya!

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is strange that the Woksters voted for one of the most racist people to ever run for president.
A vote for Biden was a vote for racism and hate.

bidenposracistgytgfhhffh.jpg

Johnlaw

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Some of these Democrats need to dial back this "woke" crap.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like it when they eat their own.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The people who support the left, and the democrat party....you march to the "Woke" guillotine is never in doubt, it is just when they will come for you....

I like this actress....didn't know much about her but she always radiated a positivity.....she seemed nice, and a good person..

She isn't very bright, she supported biden, and fell in to the "Woke" religion, falling in line like the rest of her hollywood buddies...

I'd say I feel sorry for her, her career is now likely over, but she was unwise, she supported the monsters in the democrat party thinking they were angels...

Ellie Kemper, who supported Joe Biden’s bid for the White House and has backed Black Lives Matter, is being called a “KKK queen” and a “KKK princess” after a newspaper photo emerged showing her attending the Veiled Prophet ball in St. Louis. The photo is dated 1999, which is two decades after the annual event began accepting its first black participants.

The Emmy-nominated actress was crowned “Veiled Prophet Queen” that year — an honor typically bestowed upon a debutante from one of St. Louis’ most affluent families. (Kemper is the daughter of David Kemper, who served as executive chairman of Commerce Bank.)
-----
The 1999 photo has set off a social media cancel mob against Ellie Kemper, with people accusing her of participating in a racist event and having affiliations with the KKK, even though the St. Louis ball has no known connections with the Klan.

-----
Ellie Kemper supported the Joe Biden and Kamala Harris campaign for the White House last year, while also backing Black Lives Matter.

Maybe she can get some work over with Ben Shapiro and Gina Carano........they might be able to act like the Scarlet Pimpernel, and save these victims of the "Woke" Guillotine..

The novel is set during the Reign of Terror following the start of the French Revolution. The title is the nom de guerre of its hero and protagonist, a chivalrous Englishman who rescues aristocrats before they are sent to the guillotine.

You must trawl through the entire web to find any articles that ridicule the dems.
You're are paranoid. Give it a break.

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Reaction score
What is difficult is to find items that show "Republicans" and "Democrats" as other than ridiculous.
The duopoly is not our friend.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The insanity of the French Revolution is revisited on America.
I totally agree with you. ... :cool:
Once the "woke" mob during the French revolution had beheaded all their political opponents.
They went into a blood frenzy and started using the guillotine on each other.

Last edited:

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

-----

-----

You might be correct if there was a democrat party.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List