Democratic Party is very smart

otto105 welfare, which was designed to break up the family, gentrification as highways were built within cities that were run by Democrats. And that's just two off the top of my head.
Seems like your head is a little off.

What welfare program are you referring too?

Also, building highways?

Blacks who don't say what your lily white ass tells them to will learn how free they are (not).

I don't know what's more funny. A white guy like you screaming racist, racist, racist at other whites to your own political benefit or that you're in the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK and segregation while you do it
Yes, I know it takes very little to catch your interest. Any shiny object will do it.

Yes, you're the mature guy screaming Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! ...
You're still really funny. Say something else as dumb as what you just said.

It's classic how my daughters who are "women of color" come home and tell us how their lily white teachers lectured them in school about racism. Just like you're doing here from your lily white ass.

Democrats = racists
So teachers should not mention what happened in Tulsa for one example?

You're going to have to help me with your point. Democrats aren't racists because "Tulsa?" Of course you are

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.
The point is that regular people and poor workers need help from the government after 40 years of GOP obstruction and giveaway to the rich. Cheap college and training living wage healthcare it's not rocket science. Change the channel you are a babbling idiot functionally.
Define "living wage"
A wage that provides a living. Lol. Democrats want $15.
You ran all the way around that one before you didn't answer the question. Try again, Define a living wage.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
No, for blm to quit being racist. The statement, ‘black lives matter,’ is a racist statement that reifies itself at the expense of all other races comprising American democracy. When this reification of race occurs, American democracy should instantly whack it. “We’ll let you know when you’re entitled to the other 86%.”

Blacks who don't say what your lily white ass tells them to will learn how free they are (not).

I don't know what's more funny. A white guy like you screaming racist, racist, racist at other whites to your own political benefit or that you're in the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK and segregation while you do it
Yes, I know it takes very little to catch your interest. Any shiny object will do it.

Yes, you're the mature guy screaming Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! ...

It's classic how my daughters who are "women of color" come home and tell us how their lily white teachers lectured them in school about racism. Just like you're doing here from your lily white ass.

Democrats = racists

You're going to have to help me with your point. Democrats aren't racists because "Tulsa?" Of course you are
YOU don’t want people to know what whites did to Tulsa

No, for blm to quit being racist. The statement, ‘black lives matter,’ is a racist statement that reifies itself at the expense of all other races comprising American democracy. When this reification of race occurs, American democracy should instantly whack it. “We’ll let you know when you’re entitled to the other 86%.”
How is claiming that black lives should matter ( when they don’t in far too many cases) a racist statement?

Neither party is smart or honest, one party is much slicker at manipulation lies & conspiracy theory's. The other is best for shooting it's self in the foot pushing overly progressive BS.

Is the Dem party perfect?

Of course not

Is the Party of Trump a racist mess?

Yea

Democrats = racists

I heard it was pretty bad.

So what is your point. You're ass is white. What do you owe to who because "Tulsa?"

Just because you don't think black lives matter doesn't make the fact that they do wrong.

Democrats = racists

So what is your point. You're ass is white. What do you owe to who because "Tulsa?"
A complete answer to that question would be very complicated, but at the very least, the country owes the descendants of those victims an acknowledgment that it happened, and why.

Democrats = racists

I don’t know that I can adequately answer that question but the fact that it happened should be known. Why would you think otherwise?

And Tulsa was not the only example of it’s kind… just the most devastating

Democrats = racists

A complete answer to that question would be very complicated, but at the very least, the country owes the descendants of those victims an acknowledgment that it happened, and why.

STTTEEERRRRIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEEE Two.

Once again you didn't address what I said. What grade did you drop out of school?

Democrats = racists

STTTEEERRRRIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEEE Two.

Once again you didn't address what I said. What grade did you drop out of school?
Keep trying. The odds say you will come up with something funny, or effective, or at least not so dumb eventually.

Democrats = racists

I don’t know that I can adequately answer that question but the fact that it happened should be known. Why would you think otherwise?

What is your point is not a question you can adequately answer? You didn't answer it at all. You just keep running around screaming Tulsa, Tulsa. And?

Democrats = racists

What is your point is not a question you can adequately answer? You didn't answer it at all. You just keep running around screaming Tulsa, Tulsa. And?
A. I don’t live in Oklahoma and none of by relatives ever did
B. The cost of what happened to that vibrant community ( Black Wall Street) is nearly incalculable as is the effect it had going forward.

Why do would you NOT WANT THAT HORROR to be known?

WH would you not want all the similar events known?

The inner-city minorities will continue to stand with the pro-Marxist Democrat Party, as it ensures that the minorities can continue sucking on the government teat, rather than being independent. To them, it doesn't really matter that their schools are crap, as long as the government benefits keep coming in.

So beyond being stupid, you think they are lazy too. I can't understand why they don't want to join your party.
Actual "African" blacks consider American blacks to be idiots. When African blacks immigrate, they move up the chain, as opposed to the "negative culture" inner-city blacks, who like to blame everyone but themselves for their failures.
As I've said in other posts. There are NO occupations in which blacks are not represented, be it Science, politics, education and other occupational types. In short, there is NO "glass-ceiling" for blacks. Our highest office in the land was held by a black and did so for the full two terms allowed. The reason, whites also voted for him. You know, the very race you say are "all" racists.

LuckyDuck A big part of the problem is many blacks are refusing to assimilate into American culture. Choosing instead to fight "Da White Man" at every turn instead of working within the system we have.
If negative culture inner-city blacks left the U.S. and moved to an African nation, they'd have to learn to speak the language fluently, get up in the morning, go to work on time, do a good job, obey their laws and obey the police as well. If they disobey the laws, they'd find their system a lot stricter than ours. Hell, if they go to any nation in the world, they still have to obey the laws, whether Muslim nations, Communist nations, military juntas, or Democracies and when they intend to live in any other nation in the world, they have to learn how to speak the languages in those nations, if they want to get ahead, regardless of what race runs the nation.

Forum List

Back