Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib Demands Total Anarchy: ‘No More Policing’

Agreed. She was waiting for the Chauvin trial where tensions would be at a peak and then she said to herself now is my chance!
Yeah, it's the natural thing for a career police officer to think.
With the nation watching I think I'll just shoot this guy.

Why wouldn't some brain damaged punk claim Daunte Wright was intentionally shot? It's the natural
conclusion any smart person would come to. :rolleyes:

You realize I’m being sarcastic, right?

Abolish the police bring back vigilantism. Daunte would have been killed a long time ago. He would never have made it to be wanted on a weapons charge.

Vigilantes were law in this country before there was police. Bring back lynching parties.

vzU9mijy.jpeg

Tlaib is wrong. She needs to keep her mouth shut. Toro is right. If liberals keep spouting that nonsense they will lose elections. The will once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. What Tlaib said was downright inane.

It's like they're almost deliberately trying to lose elections.

It's amazing how incompetent liberals are.

She isn't helping her fellow Dims that's for sure, but for her it won't matter what she says, or how much she publicly hates America, she'll easily be reelected anyway.

If I'm the PD in her district (assuming she actually lives there) I would put notes in their computer system saying to avoid sending officers to her home if she ever calls for assistance.

Forum List

Back