Rashida Tlaib is Member of Closed FB Group The Glorifies Hamas Terror

I find it both odd and disturbing that the number one issue this woman advocates for is the plight of a foreign people against a long-time American ally. She has also purported to advocate for other “Palestinian”-Americans. But WTF is THAT, really? She was not elected to represent Gaza or the West Bank. Moreover, her constituency consists of more than “Palestinian”-Americans.

She does not really do any legislative work. She is an activist, a member of The Duh Squad. All of them are activists who are not really doing what they were elected to do. But, hey, I did not vote for them. That’s the prerogative of the morons who did.
She has vacated her duties and responsibilities to USA citizens and instead works for Hamas and other destructive Muslim entities
As such it is perfectly reasonable and correct to remove her from the position she is abusing

What the hell is the DSS Office doing? If she does have a Security Clearance why? Shit makes absolutely no sense

She is one of the more thoughttful american politicians.
Not many spoke up against hitlers genocide either. A pity that more didnt.

MS St Louis.
Why is it that the most stupid of posters cannot write a handful of sentences without littering them with mistakes ?
It is bad enough that the subject content is puerile and trivial , but to have ones finer sensibilities also ruined due to ignorance and laziness is beyond the pale .

Semantics aside they paid almost 800 million for knowingly lying.
So, you think that makes every fact report a lie? I pity your aborted attempt at being a human, yet admire the sheer size of your balls to willfully ignoring a news story just because that is what you have been told to do. Frankly, I could never pull off THAT level of bullshit.

I find it both odd and disturbing that the number one issue this woman advocates for is the plight of a foreign people against a long-time American ally. She has also purported to advocate for other “Palestinian”-Americans. But WTF is THAT, really? She was not elected to represent Gaza or the West Bank. Moreover, her constituency consists of more than “Palestinian”-Americans.

She does not really do any legislative work. She is an activist, a member of The Duh Squad. All of them are activists who are not really doing what they were elected to do. But, hey, I did not vote for them. That’s the prerogative of the morons who did.
She has campaigned with terrorists at her side. This is not a surprise.

So, you think that makes every fact report a lie?

No, but if we know they lie to keep viewers like you watching, how do I know what is a lie and what isn't?

I pity your aborted attempt at being a human, yet admire the sheer size of your balls to willfully ignoring a news story just because that is what you have been told to do. Frankly, I could never pull off THAT level of bullshit.
I didn't need anyone to tell me that getting news from an outlet that knowingly lies to keep viewers is not a trustworthy source.

This is just one small example of how little Fox respected our country and Trump humpers that were viewing...

"IN PRIVATE: On Nov. 18, Carlson said privately to Ingraham that he caught Powell "lying" and it was "unbelievably offensive," according to the filing."

"Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It's insane," Carlson allegedly said. "Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy," replied Ingraham. "It's unbelievably offensive to me," said Carlson. "Our viewers are good people and they believe it."

"ON-AIR: On the air that night, Ingraham criticized those who dismissed Trump's challenges as conspiracy theories and praised another "great show" that had reviewed affidavits that "cited really disturbing things they had seen."

Don't you feel used at all...perhaps even a cuckold?

Sounds like she should be investigated by the DOJ.

She is one of the more thoughttful american politicians.
Not many spoke up against hitlers genocide either. A pity that more didnt.

MS St Louis.
troll.jpg

She has vacated her duties and responsibilities to USA citizens and instead works for Hamas and other destructive Muslim entities
As such it is perfectly reasonable and correct to remove her from the position she is abusing
DM-Gaza

Forum List

Back