Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib Demands Total Anarchy: ‘No More Policing’

She’s throwing gasoline on a fire like a lot of democrats do in situations like this

View attachment 479478

The "Squad" is on a roll.....perhaps they are trying to "out crazy" each other?
My view is that the bad apples (there are only a few) need to be extricated from the force and the police force should be increased in size due to all the crime that has erupted and is threatening to erupt on both sides of the equation. Trump is a huge part of the problem, as he encourages violence by his fanatic supporters.

Rep Tlaib is more concerned with her national profile than introducing legislation. Doing the job means more than spewing nescient rhetoric for attention...
She's instigating violence.
She should be suspended from congress and charged with a felony.
Our weak laws make it possible for rabble-rousers like this woman to hold public office.

Blame her constituents. It seems they want a firebrand who doesn’t particularly care about passing legislation beneficial to the district...

Rep Tlaib is more concerned with her national profile than introducing legislation. Doing the job means more than spewing nescient rhetoric for attention...
She's instigating violence.
She should be suspended from congress and charged with a felony.
Our weak laws make it possible for rabble-rousers like this woman to hold public office.

Blame her constituents. It seems they want a firebrand who doesn’t particularly care about passing legislation beneficial to the district...
Yeah.....but I think she is an adult who should answer for her own actions, right?
Nevermind the possibility that she was selected to run for office in a district heavily populated by Muslim transplants who shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

i'm holding up 1
i'm holding up 1
NOT MY QUESTION!

Yeah, the cop was thinking to himself, how do I get one of those Derrick Chauvin murder charges against me too?
That looks like fun. Who wouldn't want that?
There goes my pension and career down the toilet...damn if this ain't fun!
I hope I'll do time in prison!

Last edited:
If that dumb Muslim Commie bitch thinks she would thrive in that environment then she is sorely mistaken.

Yeah, the cop was thinking to himself, how do I get one of those Derrick Chauvin murder charges against me too?
That looks like fun. Who wouldn't want that?

There are people bating the police all the time. It needs to stop.
It's not just guys like this who are afraid to stop his car, it also teh assholes with guns that march up and down common areas to try and precipitate an incident.

Agreed. She was waiting for the Chauvin trial where tensions would be at a peak and then she said to herself now is my chance!
Yeah, it's the natural thing for a career police officer to think.
With the nation watching and in the middle of the George Floyd trial I think I'll just shoot this guy.

Why wouldn't some brain damaged punk claim Daunte Wright was intentionally shot? It's the natural
conclusion any smart person would come to. :rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back