Rep. Says Fellow Dem Rashida Tlaib's Response To Attack On Israel Is 'Repulsive'

Yes, She has a point...

Hamas are a Terrorist Organisation that gets support due to the pretty awful conditions that they are forced to live in.

Isreal has already killed more civillans than they lost in the Hamas attack and it looks like they are not stopping even there seems to be no military objective. It is collective punishment, which is illegal under international law.

Isreal hardline attitude of ethnic cleansing Palestinians off their own land is going to cause to do desperate things...

Unfortunately a lot of innocent people are going to die from the Israeli reprisals...

The only question will be, how many civilian Palestinians deaths will be enough?

Nothing short of all.

Jewish Americans vote Democrat
Democrats give Iran money.
Iran gives the money to Hamas and Hezbola.
They kill Jews.
Jewish Americans vote for more Democrats.
“Earn like Episcopalians, vote like Puerto Ricans”.

Jewish Americans vote Democrat
Democrats give Iran money.
Iran gives the money to Hamas and Hezbola.
They kill Jews.
Jewish Americans vote for more Democrats.

Democrats give Iran money? Holy shit, can you provide any "credible" proof of that claim?

Ok, Gabe . . .

Explain how Israel practices "apartheid."

All ears . . .
Be all eyes...read up!

Be all eyes...read up!

So you cannot tell me in your own words how the situation in the middle-east relates to apartheid, but rather give me a reading assignment that you did not read yourself, and when I come back and tell you that it does not support your claim, you'll say "read it again!"

No thanks, I'll just chalk up a win and move on.

Rep. Ritchie Torres (D-N.Y.) on Sunday scolded fellow Democrat Rashida Tlaib (Mich.) for what he deemed “reprehensible and repulsive” comments after Hamas attacked Israel.

Torres accused Tlaib, the House’s only Palestinian American, of mischaracterizing the invasion as “resistance.” And he took issue with Tlaib and Missouri Democrat Cori Bush’s apparent plea for the United States to cease funding for Israel.

Other lawmakers such as Reps. Jamaal Bowman (D-N.Y.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) joined Tlaib and Bush in expressing sorrow for the cycle of violence in the region. Bowman also criticized the blockade of Gaza, but Tlaib and Bush’s pleas for the U.S. to withhold its traditional backing of Israel struck a nerve.

“U.S. aid to Israel is and should be unconditional, and never more so than in this moment of critical need,” Torres added in a statement. “Congress must act decisively to provide Israel with whatever it needs to defend itself in the face of unprecedented terrorism.”

“Shame on anyone who glorifies as ‘resistance’ the largest single-day mass murder of Jews since the Holocaust,” Torres added. “It is reprehensible and repulsive.”

View attachment 840840
More at the link below...

Does Rep. Rashida Tlaib have a point? After all, she is Palestinian American. What do you think?
So basically she said she abhors the violence, yet Israel is the problem.This is the fucking problem with you two-faced back stabbing muslims. The Democrats have blood on their hands.

So few Democrats are as brave as she is.

Maybe she'll inspire some decency in her colleagues.

1697065928146.png

So you cannot tell me in your own words how the situation in the middle-east relates to apartheid, but rather give me a reading assignment that you did not read yourself, and when I come back and tell you that it does not support your claim, you'll say "read it again!"

No thanks, I'll just chalk up a win and move on
Why should i waste my time explaining the situation to a zio, brainwashed, boomer, cuck?

Look, to be perfectly honest if I could choose an option which saw both sides disappear off of the planet tomorrow, I would.

One side costs us billions and the other, millions of much needed dollars per year.

On two groups whose lobbies have made THEIR problem, ours.

Have you looked at our fucking roads in the US?

Our schools?

The homeless, the drug addicted?

However, the truth is the truth.

Israel is in a slave/master scenario with the Palestinians.

So READ and stop being a brainwashed slave...slave.

Forum List

Back