Rashida Tlaib is Member of Closed FB Group The Glorifies Hamas Terror

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I find it both odd and disturbing that the number one issue this woman advocates for is the plight of a foreign people against a long-time American ally. She has also purported to advocate for other “Palestinian”-Americans. But WTF is THAT, really? She was not elected to represent Gaza or the West Bank. Moreover, her constituency consists of more than “Palestinian”-Americans.

She does not really do any legislative work. She is an activist, a member of The Duh Squad. All of them are activists who are not really doing what they were elected to do. But, hey, I did not vote for them. That’s the prerogative of the morons who did.

I find it both odd and disturbing that the number one issue this woman advocates for is the plight of a foreign people against a long-time American ally. She has also purported to advocate for other “Palestinian”-Americans. But WTF is THAT, really? She was not elected to represent Gaza or the West Bank. Moreover, her constituency consists of more than “Palestinian”-Americans.

She does not really do any legislative work. She is an activist, a member of The Duh Squad. All of them are activists who are not really doing what they were elected to do. But, hey, I did not vote for them. That’s the prerogative of the morons who did.
She is one of the more thoughttful american politicians.
Not many spoke up against hitlers genocide either. A pity that more didnt.

MS St Louis.

nonsense is all that Fox news produces...... only the right wing believe Fox news........

Fox news: We lie to our viewers because if we don't they will go somewhere else to listen to what they want to hear.

Lord long rod: Here is what Fox news told me. Derp derp.

On RacisTrashida.
IMG-20231115-WA0007.jpg

Last edited:
Fox news: We lie to our viewers because if we don't they will go somewhere else to listen to what they want to hear.

Lord long rod: Here is what Fox news told me. Derp derp.
Are you really sure that is how you want to represent yourself? Like some moron? REALLY?

Never heard of that.
It's good stuff and explains part of the reason people tend to drift toward outlets that confirm existing beliefs which is exactly why Fox lied to it's viewers, they didn't want them to leave and go to Newsmax or OAN to hear the things they want to hear.

It's good stuff and explains part of the reason people tend to drift toward outlets that confirm existing beliefs which is exactly why Fox lied to it's viewers, they didn't want them to leave and go to Newsmax or OAN to hear the things they want to hear.

Doesn’t apply to me.

Forum List

Back