'Insurrection'? Here Is Some of the Alleged Violence and Damage by Ceasefire Protestors at the Capitol

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

'Insurrection'?

Here Is Some of the Alleged Violence and Damage by Ceasefire Protestors at the Capitol

18 Oct 2023 ~~ By Nick Arama

We reported earlier about the massive protest at the Capitol and in the rotunda of the Cannon House Office Building. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was outside whipping up the crowd. Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) was also involved, expressing "solidarity" with the activists.

So I wanted to lay out all the alleged lawbreaking and/or violence.
First, they blocked the road in and around the Capitol complex:

Then they assembled in the rotunda and said they would occupy it until there was a ceasefire. The Capitol Police noted they were not allowed to protest in the building.

The Capitol Police also announced that three had been arrested for assaulting police
officers.
It sure looks like there is support for what MTG is saying, and I'd like to know how these people got in when they were all wearing the same shirts and it was obvious they were protesters.
So can we expect any real charges and prosecution here? Or will they have the protection of the magical "D" for being on the left?

Commentary:
We shall now see if there is a two tiered legal system in America. I think it will be plainly clear that there is.
In response to all the chaos, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green (R-Ga.) minced no words whatsoever in a letter she wrote to the Capitol Police, demanding they preserve all evidence related to what she described as the "insurrection" at the Capitol Wednesday and calling for the insurrectionists to have the book thrown at them:

1697704268525.png

1697704403940.png

1697704458314.png

You know our crooked DOJ isn't going to do anything to the 'squat'. They're protected terrorists. So maybe the people should boycott all businesses in their districts. Let those voters know that sending terrorists to the US congress won't be tolerated. MAGA

Ummm.....excuse me.

Did any of them have MAGA hats on?

Oh, no?

Then shut yer yap, BIGOT.

We're DEI all day long playa.

'Insurrection'?

Here Is Some of the Alleged Violence and Damage by Ceasefire Protestors at the Capitol

We reported earlier about the massive protest at the Capitol and in the rotunda of the Cannon House Office Building. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was outside whipping up the crowd. Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) was also involved, expressing "solidarity" with the activists.

Then they assembled in the rotunda and said they would occupy it until there was a ceasefire. The Capitol Police noted they were not allowed to protest in the building.

The Capitol Police also announced that three had been arrested for assaulting police
officers.
It sure looks like there is support for what MTG is saying, and I'd like to know how these people got in when they were all wearing the same shirts and it was obvious they were protesters.
So can we expect any real charges and prosecution here? Or will they have the protection of the magical "D" for being on the left?

Commentary:
We shall now see if there is a two tiered legal system in America. I think it will be plainly clear that there is.
In response to all the chaos, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green (R-Ga.) minced no words whatsoever in a letter she wrote to the Capitol Police, demanding they preserve all evidence related to what she described as the "insurrection" at the Capitol Wednesday and calling for the insurrectionists to have the book thrown at them:

I heard that one of them was a deep state Trump FBI holdover and tricked them into going into the building.

It was a setup. Derp derp.

'Insurrection'?

officers.

Commentary:

Oh this is totally the same as J6...

...said no sane person ever.

'Insurrection'?

officers.

Commentary:

Look up TOPiC SENTENCES

Forum List

Back