Democrat policies are killing MLK's Dream.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This guy nails it. I'm sure he will be attacked as an "Uncle Tom" etc, but nobody will be able to argue with the facts and figures he presents.

Much more in the link, and worth the read.

Martin Luther King's dream is alive but liberal policies are destroying Black communities

What has happened to the American Black family is not the dream King had and is nothing short of cultural genocide​

I was five years old when Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated. Then, nearly 80 percent of Black children were born into two-parent families but sadly, the Black community transformed to 80 percent fatherless homes in my lifetime.

If the American Black family was a spotted owl or a gray wolf, it would be on the endangered species list. Instead of refocusing on cultural roots of faith, family and education that sustained the Black family during the most difficult times in our country’s history, we now blame racial disparities on white privilege and systemic racism.

We know the damaging affects fatherless homes to children after seeing the steep decline of two-parents in the Black community for five decades: 85 percent of children with behavioral disorders; 90 percent of homeless and runaways; young boys and girls suffer higher rates of physical and sexual abuse, and list continues.

Unfortunately, I know from personal experience that it is extremely difficult to eject themselves once children are raised in these communities. There are some who do make it out and achieve success in life. However, the numbers reveal that they are the exception, not the rule. That is why I spent my adult life mentoring, coaching, and encouraging young people that their past doesn’t have to define their future.

What happened to the American Black family is not the dream King had in mind and is nothing short of a cultural genocide. It has been a nightmare for children born during this period. The Black community has been a political pawn for 50 years and I plan to lead a crusade to change that forever.

In 2021, the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) celebrated 50 years. On their website they state, "While we have come a long way, African Americans continue to face racist and discriminatory policies and institutions that result in disparities across almost every facet of life, from access to quality affordable health care and education, to police brutality and voter suppression."

The disparities the CBC references are not a result of racism. Ninety percent of the problems in the Black community can be attributed to the fatherless home crisis. Nowhere does the CBC reference the decline of two parent families and its impact on women, children, health, or education. The reason they hide this is sorrowful and treasonous to their communities and the country.

Many of these elected and local community leaders promoted and/or sustaining a welfare dependency class with Aid to Family with Dependent Children (AFDC) that tripled in enrollment from 1 million in 1962 to 3 million in 1972. By 1994, 66 percent of AFDC recipients were never married families while in 1975 it was 33 percent. The trends continue with many inner cities experiencing 85 to 90 percent unwed births in the Black community.

We have operated for decades as if this has no impact on social norms. To make matters worse, the public schools in these Democratically-controlled cities have failed students for decades, leaving generations of young people unemployed or underemployed.

My parents and grandparents lived through systemic racism including sanction segregation. I did not. I know from personal experience that this country is not systemically racist.

Ah yes. I remember the law democrats passed that made it illegal for black children to have two parents in their home.

Ah yes. I remember the law democrats passed that made it illegal for black children to have two parents in their home.
Thanks for chiming in to prove what a colossal dumbass you are. Try reading the article now.

What’s really going to hell black families is taking away any government support. It turns out that if you have more poverty, then you’re better off.

Somehow.

Next they’ll tell us that black families will be better off if we lower the inheritance tax and increase military spending. All Republican priorities should be considered to somehow benefit black families.

Leftist blacks, and their white accomplices, are ushering segregation back into many of our colleges
and high schools (setting up black or people of color, areas only) and doing away with the notion that
people should be judged based on their accomplishments and not on their skin color.

Leftists LIE, it's what they do.

The party of slavery changed tactics is all. Today they enslave blacks by segregating them into a group under the name of "racism", while sending the message they're less than & holding them to lessor standards.

If leftists weren't retarded by propaganda they'd CLEARLY recognize when you practice & verbalize segregation and excuses, all they're doing is holding those to lessors standards, which logically produces lessor standards. As for true conservatives, we hold everyone to the same standards.

What’s really going to hell black families is taking away any government support. It turns out that if you have more poverty, then you’re better off.

Somehow.

Next they’ll tell us that black families will be better off if we lower the inheritance tax and increase military spending. All Republican priorities should be considered to somehow benefit black families.
We have spent trillions on the "war on poverty", and the poverty rate has remained virtually unchanged, Dipshit.

Meanwhile, the nuclear black family has been destroyed in the process.

Yea Dimwingers!

Somehow.

Nobody said any of that, you moron.

It's undeniable that Democratic policies have purposely destroyed the black nuclear family and kept far too many blacks dependent on government. So don't bother denying it.

This is all on Democrats. Some of you may believe you're helping black people.

You're not.

Nobody said any of that, you moron.

It's undeniable that Democratic policies have purposely destroyed the black nuclear family and kept far too many blacks dependent on government. So don't bother denying it.

This is all on Democrats. Some of you may believe you're helping black people.

You're not.
Of course they have. Republicans have been saying it for years. We use government support to help families in poverty and it makes it worse.

No one is kept dependent on government. That’s idiotic.

Racist Dems consider blacks a monolith voting block. The Dems promise the blacks free shit, and in return, blacks vote Dem.

It's disgusting how racist the Dems are.

MLK's "Dream" was Communism, reparations, welfare and White Hos for all those Black boys.

Your acknowledgement of reality is neither sought nor required.
It’s not reality. You live in an alternate reality.

Remember how Republicans will say that racism doesn’t exist because there’s no impediment to success in the black community.

But also that there is an impediment to success in the black community when they can blame it on something politically expedient.

You’re side is talking out both sides of its mouth depending on your priorities, which is to reduce social spending.

Remember how Republicans will say that racism doesn’t exist because there’s no impediment to success in the black community.

But also that there is an impediment to success in the black community when they can blame it on something politically expedient.

You’re side is talking out both sides of its mouth depending on your priorities, which is to reduce social spending.
Explain how we spent TRILLIONS on the "war on poverty", and our poverty rate is essentially the same as before this "war" started.

You call that a success? Yes or no?

The soft bigotry of low expectations. The Democratic Party is rotten with it.

The soft bigotry of low expectations. The Democratic Party is rotten with it.
Whose expectations? You think that government support for the destitute prevents them from ever succeeding in life.

In some cases, it does. It's easier to be on the dole than working for a living, especially when the system encourages it. And that goes for all races.
Impossible. There’s nothing preventing someone from getting a job if they’re on any kind of welfare. Nothing. There’s no relation.

Impossible. There’s nothing preventing someone from getting a job if they’re on any kind of welfare. Nothing. There’s no relation.
You mean, other than the fact they would stand to lose some, or all of it, by going to work. Some incentive to work, huh Dumbass.

I have said it for years, if MLK came back and saw the condition/attitude and culture of inner city blacks - he would be mortified and outraged. He would certainly mourn that so many have become fully dependent on white people's money, and then seeing the state of the black family and male abandonment of their children - I am sure he would rather just go back to the grave than witness anymore.
All due to liberal social policies of the 50s - 80s that produced the culture and condition of inner city blacks. There is no where else in the world where black people are like this.

Forum List

Back