Democrat policies are killing MLK's Dream.

Indolence. Some people just don't want to work. And if you insist otherwise, you're ignoring reality.
Okay. But there’s nothing about government benefits that prevents them from wanting to work.

The people who want to work and are able to work will work.

The people who are able to work but do not want to work -- will get government checks as long as they want.
Let’s say we accept all this as true. There’s still no forcing anyone to do anything.

It’s all about what people want to do. Not what they’re forced to do.

So you’re saying that black people just don’t want to work.
I am not. You're either lying, or projecting your own racism. I said:

"In some cases, it does. It's easier to be on the dole than working for a living, especially when the system encourages it. And that goes for all races."

You should apologize now, but you lack the integrity.

It's not a Black thing, or a White thing, give the freebies and nobody wants to work.
I didn’t chose to make this thread about race. The OP did. Now all of a sudden no one wants the topic to be about race.

Seems like we are honing in on the absurdity of right wing orthodoxy.

I am not. You're either lying, or projecting your own racism. I said:

"In some cases, it does. It's easier to be on the dole than working for a living, especially when the system encourages it. And that goes for all races."

You should apologize now, but you lack the integrity.
Then why is this a thread about “keeping” blank people in poverty?

Despite the fact that no one is keeping them in poverty, it’s simply because they don’t want to work (according to you)

I didn’t chose to make this thread about race. The OP did. Now all of a sudden no one wants the topic to be about race.

Seems like we are honing in on the absurdity of right wing orthodoxy.
More lies by you. I said nothing about race. The article about MLK's Dream laid out how your racist party's policies are killing that dream.

What’s really going to hell black families is taking away any government support. It turns out that if you have more poverty, then you’re better off.

Somehow.

Next they’ll tell us that black families will be better off if we lower the inheritance tax and increase military spending. All Republican priorities should be considered to somehow benefit black families.
Our nation will not be able to afford this forever.

Then why is this a thread about “keeping” blank people in poverty?

Despite the fact that no one is keeping them in poverty, it’s simply because they don’t want to work (according to you)
I am responsible only for the things I say. That responsibility does not extend to the things your irrational hatred of conservatives tells you I say.

Stop lying.

I am responsible only for the things I say. That responsibility does not extend to the things your irrational hatred of conservatives tells you I say.

Stop lying.
You really do run from your own rhetoric when you are confronted with it.

Don’t pretend as if you weren’t making this about race.

Let’s roll back the tape a little here:
It's undeniable that Democratic policies have purposely destroyed the black nuclear family and kept far too many blacks dependent on government. So don't bother denying it.

This is all on Democrats. Some of you may believe you're helping black people.

More lies by you. I said nothing about race. The article about MLK's Dream laid out how your racist party's policies are killing that dream.
cc56hfko4ic81.jpg

Forum List

Back