Will GOP Turncoats Finally Get Their Comeuppance?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Hopefully they will, and soon. They need to learn what loyalty is.

---Remember the Republican lawmakers who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump after he was out of office for supposedly inciting the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol building? Well, it appears that at least some of them will live to regret that decision.---

Night of the Long Knives, in German history, purge of Nazi leaders by Adolf Hitler on June 30, 1934. Fearing that the paramilitary SA had become too powerful, Hitler ordered his elite SS guards to murder the organization's leaders, including Ernst Röhm.

---Remember the Republican lawmakers who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump after he was out of office for supposedly inciting the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol building? Well, it appears that at least some of them will live to regret that decision.---

How Stalinesque of you.

Night of the Long Knives, in German history, purge of Nazi leaders by Adolf Hitler on June 30, 1934. Fearing that the paramilitary SA had become too powerful, Hitler ordered his elite SS guards to murder the organization's leaders, including Ernst Röhm.

That's a little extreme, isn't it? We didn't mean to kill those turncoat Republicans, it was an accident.

It just started out as a harmless waterboarding to show them the error of their ways. How were we to know that they couldn't hold their breath under water for an hour?

BTW...do you have a couple shovels I can borrow for a few hours? I have some bodies to get rid of........err I mean some yard work to do.

And the 20 July plot should also be mentioned.

From the Jan 6 Reichstag Fire Party. Hilarious!

Paywall

Sure! And now he's running the DOJ and going after the seditionists.

I'm good with that, too!

:113:

The idiots at the DOJ are so busy chasing their own tails and accusing shadows, that the whole country is turning in a theme park for criminals. It may not be today or tomorrow, but it's coming to your neighborhood soon.

1642442063186.png

^ Deranged Democrat projection.

Democrats: The true modern day Nazis.

Sure! And now he's running the DOJ and going after the seditionists.

I'm good with that, too!

:113:
I think that Merrick Garland is acting in the best interest of the country by dragging his feet to prevent a revolutionary backlash against the law. It's that close. It's going to depend a lot on the political climate created by Trump.

Trump will either gain momentum or will become a dismal failed has-been. Garland will react accordingly.

Of course. And Jan. 6 was their "Reichstag Fire." With the help of the FBI and the Capitol Police, they managed to turn a simple protest into a manufactured "catastrophe" that will reside forever indelible in the cortex of every Trump-hater.
It turned to less serious when their leader failed to stand with them. A good argument can be made on Trump never intending to back up his rhetoric on taking down government.

And his most faithful followers were left with their pants down in the court cases that follow. Some may never see the light of day again when convicted.

Is it wrongful justice? Yes, to some extent if it's put in it's proper perspective. Doing that is being resisted by both sides.

To begin, the makeshift gallows was a stage prop. And much more besides that.

Forum List

Back