Democrat FEAR MONGERING about covid keeps many Americans from getting vaccine

Don't be surprised if someone who has a relative who's at high risk of dying from the virus if he or she gets it decides to punch you in the face because he perceives you as a juvenile asshole who doesn't work or play well with others.
why? you think my face is that bad?

I hope it doesn't but this is junk science at its best.
I was just saying, he'd rather risk that then his own immune system that's hadn't failed him yet. That's what an immune system is for. it's like they don't know biology.

CDC says many Americans can now go outside without a mask (msn.com)
U.S. health officials say fully vaccinated Americans don't need to wear masks outdoors anymore unless they are in a big crowd of strangers, and those who are unvaccinated can go without a face covering outside in some cases, too.
:rofl:
This is like one big fucking joke
:lmao:
I still want to know if masks work why fauci said you now need two? Can't make up the demofks stupid. fk them and all of their fear mongering shit. now the vaccines don't work, I could have told you that. I know of none that do. destroying ones immune system by choice is very suicidal.
He was probably thinking, "If I tell them to wear two, the dumbf*cks will wear one and think they're getting away with something."
No, the dumbfucks are the ones wearing no mask, just because they can.

No, I won't be told that I have to wear a mask for a virus with a 99.7 recovery rate. If you want to wear one thats fine but don't tell me that I need to wear one. Thats all.

Don't be surprised if someone who has a relative who's at high risk of dying from the virus if he or she gets it decides to punch you in the face because he perceives you as a juvenile asshole who doesn't work or play well with others.
The Mortality Rate is only 1/100th of a percent per the population, so it's more likely that you NEVER meet anyone dying from The Scamdemic.

I believe the mortality rate is higher than that since 30,000,000 Americans have contracted the virus and approximately 570,000 Americans have died from it.

Regardless, a mortality rate of only 1% is not much of a comfort when 9% of the population has come down with it, and you can't even tell who is and isn't contagious.

Look at it this way: Let's say you're somewhat concerned about getting struck by lightening. So, when the clouds roll in, and the skies get dark, and you hear the first rumbling of thunder, what do you do? Well, you sure as hell don't decide to play golf. You don't stand under a tall lone tree, and you don't stand in the middle of a field. If you've got any sense, you go indoors. Well, with this virus, you're smart if you don't stand in an enclosed space with a lot of people, all of whom aren't wearing masks.
The true mortality rate based on population is only 1/100th of a percent.

The Scamdemic has nothing to do with Public Health. It is a Trojan Horse being used to usher in The Global Government and break The Will of Free People.

God is showing us all signs that The AntiChrist Global Government is coming, and all some care about is power, and staying in power, unaware that soon their souls will be required of them.

Whatever your doctor prescribed for you? Up the dosage!

U.S. health officials say fully vaccinated Americans don't need to wear masks outdoors anymore unless they are in a big crowd of strangers, and those who are unvaccinated can go without a face covering outside in some cases, too.
I still want to know if masks work why fauci said you now need two? Can't make up the demofks stupid. fk them and all of their fear mongering shit. now the vaccines don't work, I could have told you that. I know of none that do. destroying ones immune system by choice is very suicidal.
He was probably thinking, "If I tell them to wear two, the dumbf*cks will wear one and think they're getting away with something."

No, I won't be told that I have to wear a mask for a virus with a 99.7 recovery rate. If you want to wear one thats fine but don't tell me that I need to wear one. Thats all.

The Mortality Rate is only 1/100th of a percent per the population, so it's more likely that you NEVER meet anyone dying from The Scamdemic.

I believe the mortality rate is higher than that since 30,000,000 Americans have contracted the virus and approximately 570,000 Americans have died from it.

Regardless, a mortality rate of only 1% is not much of a comfort when 9% of the population has come down with it, and you can't even tell who is and isn't contagious.

Look at it this way: Let's say you're somewhat concerned about getting struck by lightening. So, when the clouds roll in, and the skies get dark, and you hear the first rumbling of thunder, what do you do? Well, you sure as hell don't decide to play golf. You don't stand under a tall lone tree, and you don't stand in the middle of a field. If you've got any sense, you go indoors. Well, with this virus, you're smart if you don't stand in an enclosed space with a lot of people, all of whom aren't wearing masks.

The Scamdemic has nothing to do with Public Health. It is a Trojan Horse being used to usher in The Global Government and break The Will of Free People.

God is showing us all signs that The AntiChrist Global Government is coming, and all some care about is power, and staying in power, unaware that soon their souls will be required of them.
one has a bigger risk riding in a car.
Cars should be vaccinated against accidents and bad drivers.

All Democrats think facts are bad. They'd rather scream Russian Collusion, and be Science Deniers about XX and XY Chromosomes.

All Democrats think facts are bad. They'd rather scream Russian Collusion, and be Science Deniers about XX and XY Chromosomes.

I don't know what you're talking about. Sadly, you don't know what you're talking about either.

you hate air? not me I need it. you, afraid of air.
Not really, lamb chop. I love air and I love living too. What I don't like is the possibility of catching the Covid or worse and not having any air to enjoy.
you will always be vulnerable to viruses. did you wear a mask when flu outbreak was occurring? you know you can die from the flu. shit you can get pneumonia from a cold. That you can cause yourself by bad behavior in winter. Naw, you ain't afraid of a pointless virus otherwise you'd have always worn one. Nope you hate air and you will believe any demofk that says anything. Masks offend me.
It is not about you. It is about passing your spittle to others and it is about getting this virus under control.

I don't know what you're talking about. Sadly, you don't know what you're talking about either.
that's a fking lie and a half.

Not really, lamb chop. I love air and I love living too. What I don't like is the possibility of catching the Covid or worse and not having any air to enjoy.
you will always be vulnerable to viruses. did you wear a mask when flu outbreak was occurring? you know you can die from the flu. shit you can get pneumonia from a cold. That you can cause yourself by bad behavior in winter. Naw, you ain't afraid of a pointless virus otherwise you'd have always worn one. Nope you hate air and you will believe any demofk that says anything. Masks offend me.
It is not about you. It is about passing your spittle to others and it is about getting this virus under control.
if my spittles aren't infected why do you care? you still haven't answered that.

it's a propaganda blitz.

Whatever your doctor prescribed for you? Up the dosage!
when one's got nothing to say.

You and your ilk do not know what bathroom or locker room to use.

Trans Biden Regime thinks men who identify as women should sleep in women's dorms and shower with women in women's gyms, and change with women, in women's locker rooms.

Don't play like you aren't part of that and have no idea what we are talking about.

The DemNazi war on women will never end.

if my spittles aren't infected why do you care? you still haven't answered that.
How do you know that your spittle isn't infected?
Can asymptomatic people transmit COVID-19?
"Yes, infected people can transmit the virus both when they have symptoms and when they don't have symptoms. This is why it is important that all people who are infected are identified by testing, isolated, and, depending on the severity of their disease, receive medical care.Jul 14, 2020"

Q&A: How is COVID-19 transmitted? 14 July 2020

https://www.who.int › vietnam › news › detail › 14-07-20.

"Yes, infected people can transmit the virus both when they have symptoms and when they don't have symptoms. This is why it is important that all people who are infected are identified by testing, isolated, and, depending on the severity of their disease, receive medical care.Jul 14, 2020"
Fourteen months healthy, my spittle is healthy

They literally say despite being vaccinated it's still not safe. So what's the point of the vaccine if you're gonna continue to hide in your homes or mask up despite being vaccinated? Do they not believe in "the science"?

All excellent points, and well documented.
Unfortunately, wearing a mask became a virtue signaling device. You see people everyday walking BY THEMSELVES, no one within 10 feet of them or farther - wearing a mask. That is not for safety, that is to virtue signal.
Wearing a mask is a pain in the ass. For everyone. No one actually likes to wear the damn things. So why else would a person wear one when no one is around. Hell you see idiots wearing them while driving and no one else is in the car!!

So hell yes this is creating a vaccine avoidance. I hear people saying it myself at the office. People ARE saying - "why get one if you can still get covid?" "why get one if you still have to wear a mask and everything is still closed?" and so on.
All of this is due to virtue signaling media and the sheep out there wearing their mask so everyone can see they are a good boy and girl.

I am fully vaccinated and I am not wearing the fucking things anymore. Nope.
I get looks by some "OMG - he must be conseeeerrrvaaative!!!!"..... a Trump lover!!!!!....... Shame! Shame! Shame!

If what you say is true, I'm seriously dismayed that there are so many stupid people in the world.

That is backwards.
What ends all epidemics is only herd immunity.
And that comes from running out of easy local hosts.
Which is prevented by slowing it down.
Slowing it down by "flattening the curve", conserves hosts, thus preventing the epidemic from ever ending.
And by preventing the epidemic from ending, you maximize the death total.

The way to get any epidemic under control is only from one of two ways.
If it is really deadly, like Ebola, then you do strict quarantine.
Quarantine is fast, prevents spread by ending it quickly, with contact tracing.
If it is not really deadly, like covid-19, then you actually want to accelerate infection among healthy people who are not at risk, so that you reach 70% immunity as quickly as possible, and that end it once and for all.

Flattening the curve to "slow it down", does absolutely no good at all, and instead is how you would maximize the death total.

An interview with Saagar Enjeti, an Indian-American conservative who represents a large "populist right".

Yes, the RWI's totally believe this dude. lol
He speaks the RW fear mongering quite well.

Wrong.
It is true that people may be able to spread infection before they have symptoms, that is NOT what "asymptomatic" means. That is "presymptomatic". If people get symptoms later, they were never asymptomatic.

However, the reality also is that covid-19 is not very infectious so likely the presymptomatic also are not likely to spread it. They are determining that almost all the spread is from a few "super spreaders", and they likely are very symptomatic. It takes coughing and sneezing to spread it usually. Spittle from talking is unlikely to spread it.

Forum List

Back