Democrat FEAR MONGERING about covid keeps many Americans from getting vaccine

This " and those who are unvaccinated can go without a face covering outside in some cases, too" has generally been the case.

They literally say despite being vaccinated it's still not safe. So what's the point of the vaccine if you're gonna continue to hide in your homes or mask up despite being vaccinated? Do they not believe in "the science"?

I love how you idiots do a complete 180 on the narrative behind COVID once a democrat becomes president.

They literally say despite being vaccinated it's still not safe. So what's the point of the vaccine if you're gonna continue to hide in your homes or mask up despite being vaccinated? Do they not believe in "the science"?

So the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting sick, but it might cause you harm. It’s a no brainer.

So the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting sick, but it might cause you harm. It’s a no brainer.

I just need another stimulus check man...

They literally say despite being vaccinated it's still not safe.
Lots of problems with this smarmy dude.

Biggest issue is that people who decide to continue to wear a mask and maintain social distance are doing so because there is a concern that the vaccinated could spread it to others.

Basically, he is attacking people for being considerate to those who aren’t or can’t be vaccinated.

There is a difference between less risk and no risk. There is a risk to getting the vax and there is a risk in not getting the vax. The science says the vax is way less of the risk than covid so it was an easy choice for me. Likewise wearing a mask lessens the risk of getting and spreading covid. Nothing is risk free except death.

No one ever claimed that any of the vaccines are 100% effective.

Being vaccinated and widespread vaccination considerably lowers the risk of contradicting covid, but common sense still pertains. Older folks and all with compromised immunity, especially, would be sensible not to suddenly start strutting around without regard to whether they are in a crowd, indoors, or in a area where the infection rate is high.

Wearing a mask, social distancing, and routine manual hygiene may have some moaning that it is more than they can endure, but social responsibility makes such demands.

Be careful, courteous, and considerate even if that makes you a little pissy.

They are being truthful rather than fear-mongering. There are occasional hiccups
and we should know about those hiccups. Apparently. most of the negativity comes from the right-wing because they hope that the vaccination effort is a failure. I literally have never heard anyone say that the vaccine was not safe.

This " and those who are unvaccinated can go without a face covering outside in some cases, too" has generally been the case.
I have yet to wear a mask when outside unless I have gas..
I wear a mask outside when I'm on a crowded street or the pollen is full bore.
I don't because I never walk in a crowd...the pollen is not bad this year.
When my car turns green I know the tree pollen is everywhere.

Forum List

Back