Democrat FEAR MONGERING about covid keeps many Americans from getting vaccine

An interview with Saagar Enjeti, an Indian-American conservative who represents a large "populist right".

Yes, the RWI's totally believe this dude. lol
He speaks the RW fear mongering quite well.

There is no right or left wing to this.
It really is just about profits.
We could easily have ended the epidemic in the first month if only we had NOT gone with the strategy of "flattening the curve".

CDC says many Americans can now go outside without a mask (msn.com)
U.S. health officials say fully vaccinated Americans don't need to wear masks outdoors anymore unless they are in a big crowd of strangers, and those who are unvaccinated can go without a face covering outside in some cases, too.
:rofl:
This is like one big fucking joke
:lmao:
I still want to know if masks work why fauci said you now need two? Can't make up the demofks stupid. fk them and all of their fear mongering shit. now the vaccines don't work, I could have told you that. I know of none that do. destroying ones immune system by choice is very suicidal.
He was probably thinking, "If I tell them to wear two, the dumbf*cks will wear one and think they're getting away with something."
No, the dumbfucks are the ones wearing no mask, just because they can.
you hate air? not me I need it. you, afraid of air.
Not really, lamb chop. I love air and I love living too. What I don't like is the possibility of catching the Covid or worse and not having any air to enjoy.
you will always be vulnerable to viruses. did you wear a mask when flu outbreak was occurring? you know you can die from the flu. shit you can get pneumonia from a cold. That you can cause yourself by bad behavior in winter. Naw, you ain't afraid of a pointless virus otherwise you'd have always worn one. Nope you hate air and you will believe any demofk that says anything. Masks offend me.
It is not about you. It is about passing your spittle to others and it is about getting this virus under control.

That is backwards.
What ends all epidemics is only herd immunity.
And that comes from running out of easy local hosts.
Which is prevented by slowing it down.
Slowing it down by "flattening the curve", conserves hosts, thus preventing the epidemic from ever ending.
And by preventing the epidemic from ending, you maximize the death total.

The way to get any epidemic under control is only from one of two ways.
If it is really deadly, like Ebola, then you do strict quarantine.
Quarantine is fast, prevents spread by ending it quickly, with contact tracing.
If it is not really deadly, like covid-19, then you actually want to accelerate infection among healthy people who are not at risk, so that you reach 70% immunity as quickly as possible, and that end it once and for all.

Flattening the curve to "slow it down", does absolutely no good at all, and instead is how you would maximize the death total.
Vaccines don’t work. They have already conceded that fact. It’s time to move on and finish this idiocy

An interview with Saagar Enjeti, an Indian-American conservative who represents a large "populist right".

We could easily have ended the epidemic in the first month if only we had NOT gone with the strategy of "flattening the curve".
So scientists were wrong, bad advice, I’d be suing

So scientists were wrong, bad advice, I’d be suing

While all countries did go with the absurd strategy of "flattening the curve", no actual field doctors I have talked to agree with that.
That seems to what upper level bureaucrats what Fauci decided to do, even though the lower lever experts all seem to agree it was a bad idea.
Fauci is not a scientist, but an administrator.
He does not know the science.
It is easy to show he continued to make rookie mistakes.
For example, he claimed going with herd immunity would kill 2.4 million in the US.
That is because he said no one has immunity, so 70% of the population would have to get infected and recover, in order to achieve herd immunity.
That clearly is wrong because not only do children apparently have an inherent immunity, but more than half those infected have been asymptomatic, so had to already be immune.
He also said that the lethality of covid-19 was about 2% of those infected, and that is also totally wrong.
Again, since most of those infected were asymptomatic, they did not know they were infected, they did not get tested, so then were never counted. So in real life, lethality likely is more like 0.2% of those infected.
So Fauci was off by more than a factor of 100, and only about 50,000 would have died to end it last March.
And instead we killed half a million and still have it over a year later.
That clearly is a total failure.
That is proof we did NOT at all follow the actual science.

The OP is very confused.

No, the OP is dead on. Do you believe people should still be wearing masks after being vaccinated?

Yes I do.

A vaccine makes you immune (to a certain percentage) to a virus.
You can still carry the virus.
You can still transmit the virus.

What in the holy fuck is wrong with you people?

True.
Immunity does not mean you can't get infected or even transmit it.
Immunity only means your immune system is efficient at beating it, but still not instantaneous.
You should still be somewhat cautious.
But immunity does reduce the number of people you are likely to pass it to, and shorten the time during which that could happen.

However, that really just shows that we should not have waited for the vaccines.
We could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives if we have accelerated infection of young and healthy volunteers and ended it quickly last March, with herd immunity.
A year later it has spread so wide and deep, we may never get rid of it now.
It may adapt to humans and become endemic to humans.

Actually it would be Republican LIES about the vaccine that keeps people from getting them.

The OP is very confused.

No, the OP is dead on. Do you believe people should still be wearing masks after being vaccinated?

Yes I do.

True.
Immunity only means your immune system is efficient at beating it, but still not instantaneous.
But immunity does reduce the number of people you are likely to pass it to, and shorten the time during which that could happen.

However, that really just shows that we should not have waited for the vaccines.
We could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives if we have accelerated infection of young and healthy volunteers and ended it quickly last March, with herd immunity.

Sure...next pandemic, take your kids and grandkids down to the ICU and have someone breathe on them. Deal?

trump supporters:

1) trumpstain is a hero for getting us the vaccine. LOL
2) I won't get the trump vaccine....LOL again.

U.S. health officials say fully vaccinated Americans don't need to wear masks outdoors anymore unless they are in a big crowd of strangers, and those who are unvaccinated can go without a face covering outside in some cases, too.
I still want to know if masks work why fauci said you now need two? Can't make up the demofks stupid. fk them and all of their fear mongering shit. now the vaccines don't work, I could have told you that. I know of none that do. destroying ones immune system by choice is very suicidal.
He was probably thinking, "If I tell them to wear two, the dumbf*cks will wear one and think they're getting away with something."
Not really, lamb chop. I love air and I love living too. What I don't like is the possibility of catching the Covid or worse and not having any air to enjoy.
you will always be vulnerable to viruses. did you wear a mask when flu outbreak was occurring? you know you can die from the flu. shit you can get pneumonia from a cold. That you can cause yourself by bad behavior in winter. Naw, you ain't afraid of a pointless virus otherwise you'd have always worn one. Nope you hate air and you will believe any demofk that says anything. Masks offend me.
It is not about you. It is about passing your spittle to others and it is about getting this virus under control.

That is backwards.
Slowing it down by "flattening the curve", conserves hosts, thus preventing the epidemic from ever ending.

If it is not really deadly, like covid-19, then you actually want to accelerate infection among healthy people who are not at risk, so that you reach 70% immunity as quickly as possible, and that end it once and for all.

Flattening the curve to "slow it down", does absolutely no good at all, and instead is how you would maximize the death total.
"among healthy" people is the issue. By wearing a mask, the infection is less apt to infect people who are not healthy. By not wearing a mask, you are infecting people
whether healthy or not. My view is to pay attention to the medical community.

if my spittles aren't infected why do you care? you still haven't answered that.
How do you know that your spittle isn't infected?
Can asymptomatic people transmit COVID-19?
"Yes, infected people can transmit the virus both when they have symptoms and when they don't have symptoms. This is why it is important that all people who are infected are identified by testing, isolated, and, depending on the severity of their disease, receive medical care.Jul 14, 2020"
Q&A: How is COVID-19 transmitted? 14 July 2020
https://www.who.int › vietnam › news › detail › 14-07-20.

Wrong.
It is true that people may be able to spread infection before they have symptoms, that is NOT what "asymptomatic" means. That is "presymptomatic". If people get symptoms later, they were never asymptomatic.

However, the reality also is that covid-19 is not very infectious so likely the presymptomatic also are not likely to spread it. They are determining that almost all the spread is from a few "super spreaders", and they likely are very symptomatic. It takes coughing and sneezing to spread it usually. Spittle from talking is unlikely to spread it.
Are you a member of the medical community? "Not likely" is not good enough
if you are exposed to a person who is not healthy. Why take chances?

They literally say despite being vaccinated it's still not safe. So what's the point of the vaccine if you're gonna continue to hide in your homes or mask up despite being vaccinated? Do they not believe in "the science"?

Why get an experimental substance injected in you when you still are required to follow all of the same stupid mandates?

That is backwards.

Vaccines don’t work. They have already conceded that fact. It’s time to move on and finish this idiocy
The only idiots are those who diss the medical community because they think they are experts on medical matters. Why take chances?

Democrats live the control. They also love to mandate to others as to how they should live per the COVID shutdowns and mask restrictions yet not hold themselves accountable..... people like Pelosi, Newsome, Grantholm.

The OP is very confused.

Yes I do.

what's the vaccine's purpose then? I truly don't believe you believe that nonsense. either it works or it doesn't. herd immunity is the only strategy that will end this stupidity. masks don't work, if they did fauci wouldn't have said wear two masks. My point on masks is made solid by that one press conference. masks don't work, and sir, you could never produce one link to say otherwise. you are a roaming fking cow.

Democrats live the control. They also love to mandate to others as to how they should live per the COVID shutdowns and mask restrictions yet not hold themselves accountable..... people like Pelosi, Newsome, Grantholm.
I crack up at them. what a bunch of bully babies.

They literally say despite being vaccinated it's still not safe. So what's the point of the vaccine if you're gonna continue to hide in your homes or mask up despite being vaccinated? Do they not believe in "the science"?

Why get an experimental substance injected in you when you still are required to follow all of the same stupid mandates?

dude, stop it, my sides are splitting.

The OP is very confused.

Yes I do.

True.

Sure...next pandemic, take your kids and grandkids down to the ICU and have someone breathe on them. Deal?
why do you say such bullish/ hurtful/ hateful type statements? dude you are one of the worst human beings in here., holy fk, you hate your fellow man, it is very obvious with that statement. what a fk nut you are.

That is backwards.

The only idiots are those who diss the medical community because they think they are experts on medical matters. Why take chances?
no I don't, there are doctors out there saying what I'm saying you can't say that. you choose to obey a lunatic. that's perfectly your right, you don't have a right to say what you just said, so fk off loser.

Forum List

Back