Democrat cities brace for election night rioting...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
These are the folks that hope to give us a president Biden...

...welcome to Joe Biden's America...

______

Businesses and retailers in major cities are increasing Election Day security by boarding up storefront windows and taking other measures in Portland, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and Washington, D.C., following a summer of widespread riots and mayhem.

"Notice what those cities have in common. They're all Democrat cities,"

You have to laugh at Liberals and their bullshit concerns about Trump not accepting the results of the Election and not leaving peacefully should he lose. Blue Cities - i.e. Democrat-run cities - have businesses boarding up in advance of Election Day due to concerns about "unrest".

How many people honestly believe that right wingers are going to be the ones to take to the streets en mass in these Blue Cities to take out their frustrations over a loss?

I haven't heard a single Democrat or Biden supporter talk about rioting or civil war should Trump eek out another
electoral college win.

There are two possibilities for civil unrest as a result of this election.

One, Trump supporters lose their shit when he loses and they head out to express their anger.

Two, Trump finds a way to disqualify votes and the election is decided in his favor in the courts.
The majority will not stand for that.

I haven't heard a single Democrat or Biden supporter talk about rioting or civil war should Trump eek out another
electoral college win.

One, Trump supporters lose their shit when he loses and they head out to express their anger.

Two, Trump finds a way to disqualify votes and the election is decided in his favor in the courts.

In 2017 during Trump Inauguration, business windows were smashed and cars were set on fire in Washington...….I am willing to bet my mortgage these were NOT Trump supporters. 2020 has been a year replete with social unrest in Blue Cities for one reason or another. Business owners in these cities - not necessarily Trump supporters - are taking precaution based on recent events and outcomes involving businesses being burnt and/or looted. Votes get disqualified in every election and some elections are decided by courts. Provided a due a legitimate process is followed in accordance with the law, there are NO grounds for justified destruction of peoples' livelihoods. If civil unrest and destruction of peoples' livelihoods should occur, it will be at the hands of Democrats and Liberals. Go review your own post.......you are already trying to justify it in advance.

electoral college win.

In 2017 during Trump Inauguration, business windows were smashed and cars were set on fire in Washington...….I am willing to bet my mortgage these were NOT Trump supporters. 2020 has been a year replete with social unrest in Blue Cities for one reason or another. Business owners in these cities - not necessarily Trump supporters - are taking precaution based on recent events and outcomes involving businesses being burnt and/or looted. Votes get disqualified in every election and some elections are decided by courts. Provided a due a legitimate process is followed in accordance with the law, there are NO grounds for justified destruction of peoples' livelihoods. If civil unrest and destruction of peoples' livelihoods should occur, it will be at the hands of Democrats and Liberals. Go review your own post.......you are already trying to justify it in advance.

Sorry. You are talking out of your ass.

______

Businesses and retailers in major cities are increasing Election Day security by boarding up storefront windows and taking other measures in Portland, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and Washington, D.C., following a summer of widespread riots and mayhem.

Democrats Gonna democrat.

electoral college win.

Perhaps you should pay more attention or stop lying.

electoral college win.

Isnt 2pm early to be drinking heavily??
I would have imagined that was an after work kinda activity.

______

I think there will be property destruction and violence regardless of the outcome. Those idiots will be gathering, and primed to go, and that angry energy won't just dissipate even with a Biden landslide.

If Trump wins outright, they will riot in anger, If it's undecided they will riot out of frustration, and if Biden wins outright they will find Conservative enclaves to "celebrate" in.

Every Dem city has a few pockets of "Red", and these idiots know where those locations are.

______

Wow. Trump is doing FIVE rallies today in four states.

Meantime, Joe promises that the madness, the unrest, the division, the hate, the rioting will all soon be over-- -- if he's elected and the Left get their way. :smoke:

They're not boarding up in fear of Trump voters.
Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll burn their shitholes and festering nests of vermin to the ground and we'll be rid of them once and for all. It wouldn't break my heart in the least. "I'll show you, I'll blow my own damn foot off and burn my own home down"! LOL So let them, why should we interfere?

electoral college win.

Sorry. You are talking out of your ass.

You are providing no context and no data or validation to back up your statement. It is just personal opinion. I am sure you are aware of the connection between assholes and opinions.....we've all got one. Why not back yours up, give it some substantive intelligence?

They're not boarding up in fear of Trump voters.
Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll burn their shitholes and festering nests of vermin to the ground and we'll be rid of them once and for all. It wouldn't break my heart in the least. "I'll show you, I'll blow my own damn foot off and burn my own home down"! LOL So let them, why should we interfere?

If Biden and Company are in charge, the same cities will be able to count on Democrats to provide funding from the US Taxpayer in the name of rebuilding only to find that it will be another cash cow to reward friends while they punish enemies. Remember those days?

electoral college win.

Isnt 2pm early to be drinking heavily??
I would have imagined that was an after work kinda activity.
As a chinese plant his shift may have just ended.

Forum List

Back