Democrat cities brace for election night rioting...

If there is widespread rioting on and after election night, then what should Trump do about it? However it turns out, he will still be the president on Nov 4, right? If the democrat mayors and governors do not request federal help, should he declare a national emergency and go into those cities and clear the streets? Or should he let the violence and destruction continue?

Let's by clear about this, local law and order is the primary duty of the local and state gov'ts. It's their fucking job, nothing else is a higher priority. And if they won't do it, what then? What do you do with the arrested rioters and looters? Will the local judges just let them go the next day? What's the point if you don't have local cooperation?

My take is that Trump has to require cooperation and assistance from the cities and states before action is taken. Governors can already call up their state NG, Trump doesn't really need to do anything. He can tell the democrats that we work together or you can watch your communities burn to the ground. And he should also tell them that they ain't getting one red cent of federal financial aid to rebuild the damage as long as he is the president. You assholes watch all this shit happen, fine; but you can pay for your own dereliction of duty.

I haven't heard a single Democrat or Biden supporter talk about rioting or civil war should Trump eek out another
electoral college win.

There are two possibilities for civil unrest as a result of this election.

One, Trump supporters lose their shit when he loses and they head out to express their anger.

Two, Trump finds a way to disqualify votes and the election is decided in his favor in the courts.
The majority will not stand for that.

In 2017 during Trump Inauguration, business windows were smashed and cars were set on fire in Washington...….I am willing to bet my mortgage these were NOT Trump supporters. 2020 has been a year replete with social unrest in Blue Cities for one reason or another. Business owners in these cities - not necessarily Trump supporters - are taking precaution based on recent events and outcomes involving businesses being burnt and/or looted. Votes get disqualified in every election and some elections are decided by courts. Provided a due a legitimate process is followed in accordance with the law, there are NO grounds for justified destruction of peoples' livelihoods. If civil unrest and destruction of peoples' livelihoods should occur, it will be at the hands of Democrats and Liberals. Go review your own post.......you are already trying to justify it in advance.

Sorry. You are talking out of your ass.

You are providing no context and no data or validation to back up your statement. It is just personal opinion. I am sure you are aware of the connection between assholes and opinions.....we've all got one. Why not back yours up, give it some substantive intelligence?

I stated an opinion about a future event. You made statements about a past event.....which you pulled out of your ass. See the difference?

I haven't heard a single Democrat or Biden supporter talk about rioting or civil war should Trump eek out another
electoral college win.

One, Trump supporters lose their shit when he loses and they head out to express their anger.

Two, Trump finds a way to disqualify votes and the election is decided in his favor in the courts.

In 2017 during Trump Inauguration, business windows were smashed and cars were set on fire in Washington...….I am willing to bet my mortgage these were NOT Trump supporters. 2020 has been a year replete with social unrest in Blue Cities for one reason or another. Business owners in these cities - not necessarily Trump supporters - are taking precaution based on recent events and outcomes involving businesses being burnt and/or looted. Votes get disqualified in every election and some elections are decided by courts. Provided a due a legitimate process is followed in accordance with the law, there are NO grounds for justified destruction of peoples' livelihoods. If civil unrest and destruction of peoples' livelihoods should occur, it will be at the hands of Democrats and Liberals. Go review your own post.......you are already trying to justify it in advance.

You are providing no context and no data or validation to back up your statement. It is just personal opinion. I am sure you are aware of the connection between assholes and opinions.....we've all got one. Why not back yours up, give it some substantive intelligence?

I stated an opinion about a future event. You made statements about a past event.....which you pulled out of your ass. See the difference?

I supported my statements with facts. I do see the difference.

electoral college win.

Provide evidence of violence in DC during Trump's inauguration perpetrated by Clinton supporters.

electoral college win.

Provide evidence of violence in DC during Trump's inauguration perpetrated by Clinton supporters.

They weren’t Trump supporters. That was my point. I suppose you have the evidence these were Trump supporters?

electoral college win.

Yeah, his makes sense.

electoral college win.

They weren’t Trump supporters. That was my point. I suppose you have the evidence these were Trump supporters?

I don't even know what violence you are talking about. You haven't established that election related violence took place
during the inauguration. Got something to show me?

electoral college win.

Camel toe has already said the riots won't stop.

electoral college win.

I don't even know what violence you are talking about. You haven't established that election related violence took place

electoral college win.

The majority who voted will have no choice!
It's the electoral college, baby!!

DC is preparing for a Democrat induced nightmare scenario...

----------

Driving around Washington, D.C. a couple days ago was a shocking experience. Block after block of businesses are boarded up and anything throwable or movable has been removed from the streets.

In the meantime, faculty, staff, and students at George Washington University (where I teach) have been told to stockpile medicine and food “as you normally would for a hurricane....."

electoral college win.

This is Trump’s Inauguration Day. Why would all of these right wingers and conservatives descend upon Washington and trash the city like this? It’s the right wingers depicted in this 2017 video that business owners are boarding up their shops for fear of unrest in 2020.

If there is widespread rioting on and after election night, then what should Trump do about it? However it turns out, he will still be the president on Nov 4, right? If the democrat mayors and governors do not request federal help, should he declare a national emergency and go into those cities and clear the streets? Or should he let the violence and destruction continue?

This is a question that I would love to see real discussion on, instead of the petty back and forth BS we all have come to anticipate.

What will Trump do if he wins in a landslide, and there is heavy rioting as a result?
What will Trump do if it's close, and win or lose, there is rioting amid the confusion of legit winner?

and what should he do, in these instances?

electoral college win.

The majority who voted will have no choice!
It's the electoral college, baby!!

^^^^The excited screams of a fuckwit who’s party can’t get more votes because it doesn’t have policies which most Americans support. ^^^

electoral college win.

Progs let the riots go on and on. Still do. One day in a bad situation, justice will be done to the media/shill/politicians involved.

These are the folks that hope to give us a president Biden...

...welcome to Joe Biden's America...

______

Businesses and retailers in major cities are increasing Election Day security by boarding up storefront windows and taking other measures in Portland, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and Washington, D.C., following a summer of widespread riots and mayhem.

"Notice what those cities have in common. They're all Democrat cities,"

Liberals are psychotic.

electoral college win.

You haven't?

I guess you're not listening, then.

electoral college win.

No one believes that you havent heard the endless cries from democrats about riots if Biden wins.

electoral college win.

No one believes that you havent heard the endless cries from democrats about riots.
LL is full of shit.

electoral college win.

Forum List

Back