Democrat cities brace for election night rioting...

I haven't heard a single Democrat or Biden supporter talk about rioting or civil war should Trump eek out another
electoral college win.

There are two possibilities for civil unrest as a result of this election.

One, Trump supporters lose their shit when he loses and they head out to express their anger.

Two, Trump finds a way to disqualify votes and the election is decided in his favor in the courts.
The majority will not stand for that.

In 2017 during Trump Inauguration, business windows were smashed and cars were set on fire in Washington...….I am willing to bet my mortgage these were NOT Trump supporters. 2020 has been a year replete with social unrest in Blue Cities for one reason or another. Business owners in these cities - not necessarily Trump supporters - are taking precaution based on recent events and outcomes involving businesses being burnt and/or looted. Votes get disqualified in every election and some elections are decided by courts. Provided a due a legitimate process is followed in accordance with the law, there are NO grounds for justified destruction of peoples' livelihoods. If civil unrest and destruction of peoples' livelihoods should occur, it will be at the hands of Democrats and Liberals. Go review your own post.......you are already trying to justify it in advance.

Sorry. You are talking out of your ass.

You are providing no context and no data or validation to back up your statement. It is just personal opinion. I am sure you are aware of the connection between assholes and opinions.....we've all got one. Why not back yours up, give it some substantive intelligence?

I stated an opinion about a future event. You made statements about a past event.....which you pulled out of your ass. See the difference?

I supported my statements with facts. I do see the difference.

Provide evidence of violence in DC during Trump's inauguration perpetrated by Clinton supporters.

They weren’t Trump supporters. That was my point. I suppose you have the evidence these were Trump supporters?

I don't even know what violence you are talking about. You haven't established that election related violence took place
during the inauguration. Got something to show me?

If it's a blue area it burns.

I am really trying to see the down side of that.
Decent hard working people have lost their life's work due to LW spoiled brats who never had to pay a bill.
While true, many of those people pandered to the BLM idiots and still got burned.
An exodus is coming to the blue areas, with lack of service, jobs, and tax base. They brought it on themselves.

If it's a blue area it burns.

I am really trying to see the down side of that.
Decent hard working people have lost their life's work due to LW spoiled brats who never had to pay a bill.
While true, many of those people pandered to the BLM idiots and still got burned.
An exodus is coming to the blue areas, with lack of service, jobs, and tax base. They brought it on themselves.
NYC is losing over 10,000 apartment dwellers a month.

I haven't heard a single Democrat or Biden supporter talk about rioting or civil war should Trump eek out another
electoral college win.

One, Trump supporters lose their shit when he loses and they head out to express their anger.

Two, Trump finds a way to disqualify votes and the election is decided in his favor in the courts.
No one believes that you havent heard the endless cries from democrats about riots if Biden wins.

Links?

These are the folks that hope to give us a president Biden...

...welcome to Joe Biden's America...

______

Businesses and retailers in major cities are increasing Election Day security by boarding up storefront windows and taking other measures in Portland, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and Washington, D.C., following a summer of widespread riots and mayhem.

"Notice what those cities have in common. They're all Democrat cities,"

There is going to be rioting and violence, we have been warned there is going to be rioting and violence, I'll be on duty tomorrow night from 8PM right through until who knows what time, could be until 8AM or longer depending. I would hope that all business owners have already boarded up and left the city, I would hope that regular civilians will get to somewhere safe, either protect themselves inside their homes and stay indoors or if they can to get out of the city. I know that I will do my duty and not take any crap off the rioting mob, I would expect my colleagues to do the same, if any order is given to Stand Down we are going to ignore that order, you don't join law enforcement to Stand Down you join law enforcement to enforce the law and restore order. Not sure if there are other law enforcement officers at this forum but if there are, I wish them luck and to stay as safe as possible while doing their duty.

These are the folks that hope to give us a president Biden...

...welcome to Joe Biden's America...

______

Businesses and retailers in major cities are increasing Election Day security by boarding up storefront windows and taking other measures in Portland, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and Washington, D.C., following a summer of widespread riots and mayhem.

"Notice what those cities have in common. They're all Democrat cities,"

The National Guard have been activated in 10 States and are on alert in another 14 States.

electoral college win.

No one believes that you havent heard the endless cries from democrats about riots if Biden wins.

Links?
Why should i provide links when you will just produce another weak way to deny it? You are like a child.

Meanwhile, in my hometown, Trump attracts thousands of great Americans.
123313761_3576393829086775_2579734707898266085_n.jpg

electoral college win.

Links?
Why should i provide links when you will just produce another weak way to deny it? You are like a child.

Because I don’t know what cries about riots from Democrats that you are talking about. If they exist, please provide a link.

Forum List

Back