Because of violent joe biden voters, rich democrats in New York have hired armed guards for election day.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....these rich democrats who live in New York are hiring armed security guards to protect them from joe biden voters who will burn, loot, beat and likely kill, on election day, regardless of who wins. Of course, having supported and nurtured the violent, racist, hate filled joe biden voters, they now use their wealth to shield themselves from the monsters they have created....

So....these rich democrats who live in New York are hiring armed security guards to protect them from joe biden voters who will burn, loot, beat and likely kill, on election day, regardless of who wins. Of course, having supported and nurtured the violent, racist, hate filled joe biden voters, they now use their wealth to shield themselves from the monsters they have created....

Why would there be a need for guns? Liberals tell US all the time no need for guns. I guess guns by proxy let’s you be full of shit with a purpose: “Do as I say, not as I do.”

Store owners are painting "We're white supremacists too!! Don't burn our store!!!" on the boarded up shops.

BWAHAHAHA!!!! I'm fucking with you.... they're painting "We support BBC and skinny antifa dick here!"

Pretty ironic that democrats are calling for defunding of the Police while democrat politicians surround themselves with armed guards.

Exactly right!

And that's because DemonRats speak with forked tongue.

In other words, they are total hypocrites.

Forum List

Back