Democrat caught telling bald face lie.

Glenn Beck's long history of ripping quotes out of context --->>> Beck's long history of ripping quotes out of context | Media Matters for America

And another mindless sheep rushes into the chute........

Unless Beck is running for office in Florida, WTF does he have to do with this?

Fox & Friends crops Rauf's CFR comments to fearmonger about Sharia law | Media Matters for America
Media Matters??????????????

Ahhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Grayson gets pushback for ‘Taliban Dan’ attack | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

He took a statement completely out of context. The Republican challenger said the OPPOSITE of what this guy claimed he said.
....At least, that's his team's response. :rolleyes:

(From your article...)

"Grayson spokesman Sam Drzymala told FactCheck that "the campaign interpreted Webster's remarks to mean that he believes wives should submit to their husbands."

The ad also claims Webster opposes abortion in cases of rape (something Webster has not denied), wants to "make divorce illegal," tried to prohibit alimony payments to an adulterous wife but not to an adulterous husband, and "denied abused women health care."

Sarah Posner at Religion Dispatches raises the question of whether Webster's complete remarks really do show a different context. Posner interviewed author Kathryn Joyce, who said the following:

"Saying that a woman should pray for God's guidance in submission, if she wants to, is not leniency, but rather standard evangelical language that emphasizes individuals must obey biblical mandates regardless of how others around them behave. So, Webster is saying, men must be accountable to God for their responsibility to love their wives regardless of whether she submits -- that they must pray to do right, even if she doesn't."

Webster's camp hasn't spoken directly about the submission statement, but it continues to blast the ad overall."

September 29, 2010

"Congressman Alan Grayson is not apologetic about recently aired campaign ads that liken his political opponent to the radical Taliban.

Grayson told MSNBC that Daniel Webster's voting record in the state legislature on women's issues and his association with the Institute in Basic Life Principles are evidence enough to label Webster as "Taliban Dan."

Grayson said the Institute teaches that women should not work, but stay home and raise children.

The liberal Democrat also said Webster voted to require a woman made pregnant by a rapist to bear the attacker's child."

Things don't appear to be goin' that WELL, for you, Sarge!!

:rolleyes:

We're ALREADY having problems with religious-fundamentalists!! We hardly need another (home-grown) version, tryin' to jerk-around (the other) half the U.S.-population!!

Last edited:
And another mindless sheep rushes into the chute........

Unless Beck is running for office in Florida, WTF does he have to do with this?

Fox & Friends crops Rauf's CFR comments to fearmonger about Sharia law | Media Matters for America
Media Matters??????????????

Ahhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hey....ya' gotta admit....ol' "Frig" Newton appears to be gettin' MORE-unstable, by (it seems) the HOUR!!!!

:eek:

Jim Hoft has shown that there are no depths he won't sink to in order to smear the people that he disagrees with. In May, President Obama honored slain Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl by signing the "Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act." Obama's remarks at the signing made clear that he was honoring Pearl's memory (along with Pearl's widow and son.) Hoft took an out of context video clip of Obama saying Pearl's death "captured the world's imagination" in order to suggest that Obama was celebrating Pearl's murder.

Jim Hoft: Dumbest Man on the Internet? | Media Matters for America

you should change your user name to non sequitur :thup:

Jim Hoft has shown that there are no depths he won't sink to in order to smear the people that he disagrees with. In May, President Obama honored slain Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl by signing the "Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act." Obama's remarks at the signing made clear that he was honoring Pearl's memory (along with Pearl's widow and son.) Hoft took an out of context video clip of Obama saying Pearl's death "captured the world's imagination" in order to suggest that Obama was celebrating Pearl's murder.

Jim Hoft: Dumbest Man on the Internet? | Media Matters for America

you should change your user name to non sequitur :thup:

You may need to 'splain that to Micky. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Anyone who defends Grayson is either a POS, or a mindless sheep.

Grayson will win his seat back, because he has the balls to show the wingnuts for POS they are.

Really? He's going to get reelected with 36% of the vote?

Even if you like that dick weed, the fact that you would still defend an ad he puts out with blatantly false attacks and slandering another man's character is pretty despicable on your part. This type of sleaze should not be defended on either side of the aisle. I actually feel embarrassed for you.

Anyone who defends Grayson is either a POS, or a mindless sheep.

Grayson will win his seat back, because he has the balls to show the wingnuts for POS they are.

Even if you like that dick weed, the fact that you would still defend an ad he puts out with blatantly false attacks and slandering another man's character is pretty despicable on your part. This type of sleaze should not be defended on either side of the aisle. I actually feel embarrassed for you.

I neither need, nor want your pity. Is it blatantly false? Not hardly. His opponent, Taliban Dan, is a religious extremist. It's a clear caricature, but not a blatantly false attack.

Since you're more or less a fence sitter, here's a clue. Politics isn't nice. It isn't gentle. It's war, using words as weapons. It's bare knuckles street fighting. You, and the other milquetoast pretentious nambie pambies, can whine about gutter politics all you want. It makes no difference. The fact is that attack politics works, and has always worked. I have respect for Grayson taking the gloves off, and it's something more Democrats need to do.

.... I have respect for Grayson taking the gloves off, and it's something more Democrats need to do.
And more Democrats can expect to be called out for the illogical and dishonest morons they are when they do what Grayson did.

And, you cheer for them to do so.

.... I have respect for Grayson taking the gloves off, and it's something more Democrats need to do.
And more Democrats can expect to be called out for the illogical and dishonest morons they are when they do what Grayson did.

How is it dishonest to call a right wing theocrat a theocrat?

How is it dishonest to quote someone when the content indicates the opposite was said?

You cheer that.

It's good for posters to know that you value dishonesty.

Hopefully most of the Democrats will stay adjourned forever. Does America really want them back? No one's gonna miss this Worst U.S. Congress in History. Things just can't get any worse. Time to wave bye bye to the Dems.

How is it dishonest to quote someone when the content indicates the opposite was said?

You cheer that.

The content doesn't. Webster is an extremist theocrat.

You cheer that.

The content doesn't. ....
Liar.

The content of Grayson's commercial has been posted as well as the content of the original quote. The original quote says the opposite of what the ad said.

Fail.

But, now more know how much you value honesty and your credibility. So, that's good.

I neither need, nor want your pity. Is it blatantly false? Not hardly. His opponent, Taliban Dan, is a religious extremist. It's a clear caricature, but not a blatantly false attack.

Since you're more or less a fence sitter, here's a clue. Politics isn't nice. It isn't gentle. It's war, using words as weapons. It's bare knuckles street fighting. You, and the other milquetoast pretentious nambie pambies, can whine about gutter politics all you want. It makes no difference. The fact is that attack politics works, and has always worked. I have respect for Grayson taking the gloves off, and it's something more Democrats need to do.

The ad is a flat out lie perpetuated by a dishonest and dishonorable man and defended by dishonest and dishonorable men like yourself.

Thankfully, Grayson will be but a memory within a few short months.

Liar.

The content of Grayson's commercial has been posted as well as the content of the original quote. The original quote says the opposite of what the ad said.

Fail.

But, now more know how much you value honesty and your credibility. So, that's good.

Just like I said about Christine O'Donnell, Grayson is the kind of politician you get when people put their ideology ahead of honesty and ethics.

Liar.

Fail.

Just like I said about Christine O'Donnell, Grayson is the kind of politician you get when people put their ideology ahead of honesty and ethics.
Bingo.

Sellouts suck.

You cheer that.

Liar.

You pathetic piece of pond scum. You tear apart a response that you don't want to hear, and try to repeat your ignorant lies. The fact remains that Webster is a religious fanatic theocrat. Just the type of person you'd love to have governing.

Liar.

You pathetic piece of pond scum. You tear apart a response that you don't want to hear, and try to repeat your ignorant lies. The fact remains that Webster is a religious fanatic theocrat. Just the type of person you'd love to have governing.
If calling out those in favor of blatant dishonesty and lacking credibility because of it, makes me pond scum in the mind of one with no cred, I can live with that.

You sell out honesty and ethics, just as Grayson did, for partisan bullshit.

Forum List

Back