New Ukrainian Law on Mobilization voted in

The long discussed law is now ratified, details here:

More meat for the sausage grinder. Ukraine has about 38 million people while Russia has a population of around 144 million. So what happens when Ukraine runs out of fighting-age people?

Hopefully before that time, President Trump will work out a peace deal in 2025.

More meat for the sausage grinder. Ukraine has about 38 million people while Russia has a population of around 144 million. So what happens when Ukraine runs out of fighting-age people?

Then we Euros are next. They will send us to Ukraine.

Then we Euros are next. They will send us to Ukraine.

I can see that possibility if Ukraine was admitted into NATO, or if Russia attacked a NATO country. Things are pretty tense and a lot of people have a lot of nervous fingers hovering over a lot of buttons right now.

Remember, WW1 was kicked off by a couple rounds of .380 ACP fired from an FN M1910, and 8.5 million people died.

I can see that possibility if Ukraine was admitted into NATO, or if Russia attacked a NATO country. Things are pretty tense and a lot of people have a lot of nervous fingers hovering over a lot of buttons right now.

Remember, WW1 was kicked off by a couple rounds of .380 ACP fired from an FN M1910, and 8.5 million people died.
The problem is that the Nato terms do not allow a country to join that is in war. But the countries are not barred from sending troops on their own.

Yeah, but he needs to get to the office first.
"“If the deal is that we just give up our territories, and that’s the idea behind it, then it’s a very primitive idea,” Zelenskyy said in an interview with Axel Springer media outlets. POLITICO is owned by Axel Springer.

Zelenskyy continued: “I need very strong arguments. I don’t need a fantastic idea, I need a real idea, because people’s lives are at stake.”"

It does not look like Trump´s ideas are very welcome in Ukraine.

"“If the deal is that we just give up our territories, and that’s the idea behind it, then it’s a very primitive idea,” Zelenskyy said in an interview with Axel Springer media outlets. POLITICO is owned by Axel Springer.

Zelenskyy continued: “I need very strong arguments. I don’t need a fantastic idea, I need a real idea, because people’s lives are at stake.”"

It does not look like Trump´s ideas are very welcome in Ukraine.
That doesn't matter. Zelensky had a chance to look for a deal that could be more or less preferable for Ukraine. But he missed it. Now, at best, what Ukraine can get is 'Stambul accords' with worsened conditions, taking into account situation on the ground.

That doesn't matter. Zelensky had a chance to look for a deal that could be more or less preferable for Ukraine. But he missed it. Now, at best, what Ukraine can get is 'Stambul accords' with worsened conditions, taking into account situation on the ground.
Sure, I know. But as long as he is in office he can insist on the Endsieg.

Sure, I know. But as long as he is in office he can insist on the Endsieg.
Insist? He can't endlessly move around the globe to 'insist' on something. Sooner or later, he will be showed on the door. Everything depends on the US presidential elections this year.

1689385895325.png

Forum List

Back