Demi Lovato is Non Binary

I can’t believe nobody has posted about this amazing news!

I always loved Them’s ability to support the LGBTQ community. Now They’re finally a part of the community. Hopefully their statement encourages others to reveal their true identity as well!

Congratulations to them!
The mentally ill supporting the mentally ill

SHE is a WOMAN

I always loved Them’s ability to support the LGBTQ community. Now They’re finally a part of the community. Hopefully their statement encourages others to reveal their true identity as well!

Congratulations to them!
Before Mind Virus-
1408460986_demi-lovato-brunette-zoom.jpg

After Mind Virus-
CRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg
I think they look much more beautiful in the 2nd picture
Are you speaking of a single woman or two women. Nobody with a brain will encourage your nonsense

Congratulations to them!
Before Mind Virus-
1408460986_demi-lovato-brunette-zoom.jpg

After Mind Virus-
CRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg
This is what liberalism does to the brain.

She used to be so beautiful. Pity what the mental illness of liberalism did to her brain

Congratulations to them!
Don't know who that is.
The correct wording is “them are” or “they are”, not “that is”

please have some respect
"Don't know who that is" is not gendered. And I don't know who that is.

I'm on your side here, are you gonna get off the damn hobby horse and tell me why I should be talking about whoever that is or not?

Back in my youth there were no binaries or non-binaries. I am not sure what non-binary is but I also would tell you that I could give two &*%$# about Demi Lovato and her non-binary issues.

Congratulations to them!
Scripture says true joy can ONLY come from a born again relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Only there will anyone find true peace and freedom. Freedom from the penalty of sin, freedom from the power of sin, and freedom from the presence of sin. Only a fool would reject this.

Forum List

Back