Demi Lovato is Non Binary

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

I can’t believe nobody has posted about this amazing news!

I always loved Them’s ability to support the LGBTQ community. Now They’re finally a part of the community. Hopefully their statement encourages others to reveal their true identity as well!

Congratulations to them!

I always loved Them’s ability to support the LGBTQ community. Now They’re finally a part of the community. Hopefully their statement encourages others to reveal their true identity as well!

Congratulations to them!

The correct thread title is: Demi Lovato is in need of attention on social media

• Banned

Congratulations to them!

The correct thread title is: Demi Lovato is in need of attention on social media
It’s called “coming out”. Many people hold it in for years and do so because they’re afraid of the negative attention they face. It takes a lot of courage. More courage than you’ll ever have

Congratulations to them!

It’s called “coming out”. Many people hold it in for years and do so because they’re afraid of the negative attention they face. It takes a lot of courage. More courage than you’ll ever have

You're a dipshit attention seeker, too. Get help.

Congratulations to them!

She has 105,000,000 followers on Instagram alone.

Demi Lovato is an attention seeker.

Here ends this bullshit thread.
You sound like a sexist bigot
and you sound like a mentally ill weirdo.

I win.
And you’re a Transphobe as well.
You and your trans movement are mentally ill. Seek help instead of demanding attention then trying to commit suicide en-masse.
It’s because of people like you, the LGBTQ community has such a high suicide rate. Eat shit, you Cis gendered white male

Congratulations to them!

WYEHO?

Demi Lovato is an attention seeker.

Here ends this bullshit thread.
You sound like a sexist bigot
and you sound like a mentally ill weirdo.

I win.
And you’re a Transphobe as well.
You and your trans movement are mentally ill. Seek help instead of demanding attention then trying to commit suicide en-masse.
It’s because of people like you, the LGBTQ community has such a high suicide rate. Eat shit, you Cis gendered white male

He would love a night with you darling.

Congratulations to them!

WYEHO?
Don't you mean "WYETO"?

Forum List

Back