Demi Lovato is Non Binary

Demi Lovato is an attention seeker.

Here ends this bullshit thread.
You sound like a sexist bigot
and you sound like a mentally ill weirdo.

I win.
And you’re a Transphobe as well.
You and your trans movement are mentally ill. Seek help instead of demanding attention then trying to commit suicide en-masse.
It’s because of people like you, the LGBTQ community has such a high suicide rate. Eat shit, you Cis gendered white male

No it's because the Trans crap isn't "real" and you people are exremely weak minded.

I win.
You and your trans movement are mentally ill. Seek help instead of demanding attention then trying to commit suicide en-masse.
It’s because of people like you, the LGBTQ community has such a high suicide rate. Eat shit, you Cis gendered white male
:auiqs.jpg:because of me

No - it's because you're all mentally ill and avoid getting help.

You prefer to throw terms like bigot, sexist and transphobe about rather than actually get to the root of the problem.

Yall_niggas_dont_make_me_say_it.jpg

I win.
An Den? An What? Here's the thing... a lot of people in the world today are older and grew up in an America where human beings who were confused about their gender made a choice and stuck with it and certainly did NOT try to indict or punish others with that choice. I'm a 60-year-old white guy. I've never harassed anyone, at any time, for their sexual preference or for how they chose to live their life. That doesn't mean that I agreed with it or even understood WHY they made the choices they made. I was just raised to judge people sparingly and when I did, to remember that I was as flawed as they, but in my own way.

TODAY, with this current generation that is no longer enough. We get labeled, publicly, and can lose jobs, friends, etc., if we don't comply with your narrative. What began as a childish, petulant indulgence now has real-world penalties for people who D I S A G R E E.
Those who are stirring this pot are going to eventually see violence becoming MORE, not less common. That's just how most people are. They get tired of being harassed, pushed, demeaned, judged, for their beliefs. WHEN, exactly, did disagreeing in America become illegal? Worthy of sanction or punishment?

Ya know, Demi means half. (Did she choose that stage name?) Maybe that's why she wants to be a "them". In her troubled mind that makes her whole.

I hope she finds a competent therapist to help her find a real identity.

I win.

No it's because the Trans crap isn't "real" and you people are exremely weak minded.
Tell that to Caitlyn Jenner or Michelle Obama.

Neither of them is of any concern to me.

I can’t believe nobody has posted about this amazing news!

I always loved Them’s ability to support the LGBTQ community. Now They’re finally a part of the community. Hopefully their statement encourages others to reveal their true identity as well!

Congratulations to them!
It's cause no one gives a shit about her or tranny freaks.

I always loved Them’s ability to support the LGBTQ community. Now They’re finally a part of the community. Hopefully their statement encourages others to reveal their true identity as well!

Congratulations to them!
Before Mind Virus-
1408460986_demi-lovato-brunette-zoom.jpg

After Mind Virus-
CRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Congratulations to them!
Before Mind Virus-

After Mind Virus-
CRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg

^^^This is your brain on Hollywood. Sad

Ya know, Demi means half. (Did she choose that stage name?) Maybe that's why she wants to be a "them". In her troubled mind that makes her whole.

I hope she finds a competent therapist to help her find a real identity.
I'll go half way and refer to Dumi as an IT.

.....and she evidently suffers from multiple personality disorder as well

She keeps demanding that people refer to her as "they".

How many Demi Lovoto's ARE there in that ugly body, anyway?

I win.
Cis isn't a word just because you pretend it is.
He~male. She~female.
There ya go...

Congratulations to them!
Don't know who that is.

Congratulations to them!
Don't know who that is.
The correct wording is “them are” or “they are”, not “that is”

please have some respect

Congratulations to them!
Before Mind Virus-

After Mind Virus-
CRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg
I think they look much more beautiful in the 2nd picture

Forum List

Back