Dementia watch: Biden ordered $400,000 missile strike to shoot down a $12 hobby balloon

A friend of mine stopped over last night and we were watching Fox when they played a video of Dementia stating they don't know what they shot down; it could be from a company, a private residence, anything. I told my friend that if it was from a company or something, don't you think they would have told the media about it?

They used practice AIM-9 Sidewinders on at least one "object" to pop it which are only half as expensive as a combat AIM-9 but mission cost would be the same so you are only looking at a 20K or so "savings".

That said one of the planes had to use two (first one missed) so no savings as they will have to be replaced for likely a lot more than when first bought.

It's funny to watch you rightwingers panic over balloons.

If this is the worst thing you have to worry about is a Chinese weather balloon, then you really have a pretty worry free life.
Odd, I thought it was Tater that ordered them shot down......Just like a fuckin' leftist, blaming others for what they did themselves.

What, you thought nobody would notice that small detail?

It's funny to watch you rightwingers panic over balloons.

If this is the worst thing you have to worry about is a Chinese weather balloon, then you really have a pretty worry free life.
1676664323567.jpeg

Odd, I thought it was Tater that ordered them shot down......Just like a fuckin' leftist, blaming others for what they did themselves.

What, you thought nobody would notice that small detail?

You mean after you guys whined about it for a week.

Give the boys some target practice.

You realize that at 40,000 feet a person would freeze to death or suffocate, right?

Forum List

Back