Dementia watch: Biden ordered $400,000 missile strike to shoot down a $12 hobby balloon

You mean after you guys whined about it for a week.

Give the boys some target practice.

You realize that at 40,000 feet a person would freeze to death or suffocate, right?
You realize there is equipment to prevent that, right liar?

The Bottlecap Balloon Brigade Hobby Club is not happy.

Our enemies are watching.

/----/ The Babbling Idiot strikes again.
Twitter users mocked Vice President Kamala Harris for another meandering, wordy answer that ended with her claiming that the Chinese spy balloon that the U.S. shot down in its airspace was "not helpful" for U.S.-China relations.

That has shit-all to do with Tater ordering the shoot-downs.....As you well know.
Again, if the worst thing you have to worry about is a Chinese balloon, you have a pretty good life.

This is a silly thing to argue about. But shit, Covid has been resolved, unemployment is at a 50 year low, we don't have riots in the streets, I mean, you need something to be upset about.

"Hey, there's a scary Chinese Balloon!"
"Fine, I'll shoot it down"
"Hey, the missile you used to shoot it down with was expensive!"

So the first noticed Chinese spy balloon that flew over the USA, stopping occasionally to hover over ICBM bases, really burned us. It burned Bumbling Biden and his Marxist stooges politically, and it burned Americans generally in that it allowed China to violate our sovereignty and threaten us. Biden, of course, only cares about the political angle; i.e., getting re-elected and hurting the commie/Democrat brand.

Thus, as a reaction, the nitwits in the White House decided to start blasting everything in the sky with absolutely no interest in identifying the objects before shooting them down. Plus, instead of using the 20mm guns on fighter aircraft to shoot down these things (which may of cost a couple hundred bucks in spent ammo), they started throwing the latest $400K Sidewinder missiles at them.

If this was the first absurd fuck-up of the Biden administration, then maybe I could forgive it. If it was like the 5th or 6th stupid fuck-up (it is not merely a fuck-up, BTW; it is a STUPID fuck-up), then I would shake my head and maybe say something cross about big government. But it is not. This is but the latest stupid fuck-up by Biden and his handlers. Biden is a walking train wreck. He is a menace. Just yesterday in a speech he told people that there's still white people out there who want to lynch black folks.

Biden is a sick man. He always has been. His stooges running the show behind the scenes are, quite possibly, even sicker than him.

You mean after you guys whined about it for a week.

Give the boys some target practice.

You realize that at 40,000 feet a person would freeze to death or suffocate, right?
And if they told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?

That's it!! Could it be that simple?

So, he was wrong for not shooting down the first one AND wrong for shooting down the next 3? Make up your minds guys. Biden has a lot to answer for but this isn't it.

ezgif-2-0beebbb1a0.gif
LMAO

:auiqs.jpg:

Odd, I thought it was Tater that ordered them shot down......Just like a fuckin' leftist, blaming others for what they did themselves.

What, you thought nobody would notice that small detail?
Remember when you basetards soiled yourselves because Biden didn't act fast enough to suit your imaginations?

Forum List

Back