Joe Biden protecting America from Bottlecap Balloon Brigade Hobby Club Party balloons.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Used a $400,000 missile and a multi-million dollar fighter jet to take down a Hobby Club's party balloon that cost less that $180. Looks like this is what all 3 objects since the Chicom spy balloon were.

What a disaster this guy is.

But he did allow a known Chicom spy balloon to traverse the entire US looking at our Nuke sites.

Illinois hobby club fears its balloon was shot down by the USAF: report

The downing of the three mysterious objects came after the Air Force shot down a Chinese spy balloon over the coast of South Carolina​

Per the report, the Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade’s (NIBBB) silver-coated, party-style "pico balloon" reported its last position on Feb. 10 at nearly 40,000 ft. off the west coast of Alaska.

Projections showed that the object would be floating over the central part of the Yukon Territory on Feb. 11 – the same day a Lockheed Martin F-22 shot down an unidentified object in the general area.

Small pico balloons range between $12 and $180 and are naturally buoyant above 43,000 ft. These objects carry an 11-gram tracker, with HF and VHF/UHG antennas to update their positions around the world, according to Aviation Week.

The outlet noted that the shape, altitudes, and payloads of small pico balloons matched the descriptions of all three unidentified objects shot down between Feb. 10 and Feb. 12.

Illinois hobby club fears its balloon was shot down by the USAF; NORAD responds

We've at least learned from this that balloons are very advanced spying technology that has been used by America and other nations who are in the spying business.

They are difficult to detect and are expensive and difficult to shoot down.

I sure hope this "brigade" of amateur scientists aren't part of the MAGA crowd, or the full force of our intelligence agencies and the DOJ will likely treat them like domestic terrorists. :)

group-picture-2.jpg

67776745-11760443-image-a-16_1676585256756.jpg

1676591649687.png

michael-and-john-nov-7th-2021.jpg

launch-.jpg

67777591-11760443-image-a-19_1676586600437.jpg

Details here....

Used a $400,000 missile and a multi-million dollar fighter jet to take down a Hobby Club's party balloon that cost less that $180. Looks like this is what all 3 objects since the Chicom spy balloon were.

But he did allow a known Chicom spy balloon to traverse the entire US looking at our Nuke sites.

The downing of the three mysterious objects came after the Air Force shot down a Chinese spy balloon over the coast of South Carolina​

Per the report, the Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade’s (NIBBB) silver-coated, party-style "pico balloon" reported its last position on Feb. 10 at nearly 40,000 ft. off the west coast of Alaska.

Projections showed that the object would be floating over the central part of the Yukon Territory on Feb. 11 – the same day a Lockheed Martin F-22 shot down an unidentified object in the general area.

Small pico balloons range between $12 and $180 and are naturally buoyant above 43,000 ft. These objects carry an 11-gram tracker, with HF and VHF/UHG antennas to update their positions around the world, according to Aviation Week.

The outlet noted that the shape, altitudes, and payloads of small pico balloons matched the descriptions of all three unidentified objects shot down between Feb. 10 and Feb. 12.

He let a real Chinese spy balloon traverse across the US.

Then he shot down a $15 hobby balloon with a $400,000 missile in an attempt to look tough after massive public outcry.

This admin is a circus!

This is the US government our founders warned us about.

He let a real Chinese spy balloon traverse across the US.

Then he shot down a $15 hobby balloon with a $400,000 missile in an attempt to look tough after massive public outcry.

This admin is a circus!

This is the US government our founders warned us about.
Just when you think Biden couldn't get any dumber he proves us wrong.

The Chicom Joe regime now says we may never be able to identify WTF they have been shooting down with $400,000 missiles.

Could it be because they have been taking out $12 hobby club party balloons? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Remember how you soiled your Depends because you thought Biden didn't act fast enough to suit your wet dream about China, assface?

Remember how you soiled your Depends because you thought Biden didn't act fast enough to suit your wet dream about China, assface?
Your language is a bit strong for me, but I think the criticism of Biden is well-deserved.

He let the Chinese spy balloon traverse over sensitive sites and the entire continental United States. He didn't shoot it down until it successfully completed its mission.

Hobby balloon, though, he shot down in the desolate Alaskan tundra, after the balloon had already circumnavigated the Earth seven times and its path was posted on the interweb in real time.

And he wasted a $400,000 missile on it, because he over-reacted under pressure and is an incompetent Commander in Chief who obviously cannot make sound decisions on when to fire weapons of lethal force.

You can try to argue otherwise, but the facts of what happened are what they are.

And your reasoning and articulation need attention. This is an adult discussion board, where most of us would like to discuss things civilly without childish insults like "assface," which do nothing to make one's case.

Regards,
Jim

Has Chicom Joe carpet bombed any kid birthday parties today to protect America from balloons?

Has Chicom Joe carpet bombed any kid birthday parties today to protect America from balloons?
I was considering releasing some balloons (I have plenty of balloons and helium) with funny signs attached. Stuff like

WEATHER BARROON
TOTARRY NOT FOR SPYING

I'd probably attached some solar panels from old calculators for fun.

Then I remembered that IT IS ILLEGAL IN VIRGINIA. I am not kidding...

I know, what's the chance of getting caught, and it's only $25 penalty per balloon, but the intent is to keep needless junk out of the ocean which seems like a good idea.

Could it be because they have been taking out $12 hobby club party balloons?
You are watching too much Hannity.
I tune in for like 5 minutes every now and then.
The other night was one of those 'selected nights'
I am amused at Hannity's outrage over basic shit.

He mentioned that Joe shot down a $12 Hobby Balloon.

I see the FAKE NEWS is traveling well with Nostra

You are watching too much Hannity.
I tune in for like 5 minutes every now and then.
The other night was one of those 'selected nights'
I am amused at Hannity's outrage over basic shit.

He mentioned that Joe shot down a $12 Hobby Balloon.

I see the FAKE NEWS is traveling well with Nostra
Didn’t see it in Hannity, Simp.

Are you so stupid you think that’s the only place it showed up?

Remember when Bidung started shooting down just about anything in the sky without knowing what the hell it was? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back