Dementia watch: Biden ordered $400,000 missile strike to shoot down a $12 hobby balloon

So, he was wrong for not shooting down the first one AND wrong for shooting down the next 3? Make up your minds guys. Biden has a lot to answer for but this isn't it.

When you carelessly spend taxpayer dollars it is. We're 30 trillion in debt and growing. I've never been in the military, but I would think step one is to identify what you are shooting at. I think the first balloon was pretty clear. Now with these next ones, they state they have no idea WTF they were or where they came from. So the question is, were these shoot downs just a dog and pony show to try and cover up for his first F-up.

330030194_1438364280307307_4217236070313049994_n.png

the one that traversed the US was no navigation threat it was to high. It was a threat to mational security for spying, the other 3 were all in commercial aircraft transit lines.
So we let the three bus sized threat to national security go on over but damnit we got the balloon clubs three foot party balloon. I sure feel safer.

I love how MAGAts have no problem with floating objects (potential FOD) in commercial air traffic altitudes.
There are hundreds of these hobby balloons floating around the globe. This one was aloft for 130+ days, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back