Biden To Attempt To Shoot Down Chinese Spy Balloon Today To Capture And Study It

I can't find any real quote from a defence department official stating what Lakhota claims was stated.

There are claims it was stated, but no quote, and no names. Like this...

The link above seems to insinuate that Secretary Austin said it, but that does not seem to be true.

Here is Defense Secretary Austin's statement...

No mention of it occurring under Trump.

Other news reports claim "According to a senior defense department official." Those are normally BS, made up by some reporter who spoke with a janitor.

Please provide an official source for the statement Lakhota. Tweets don't count unless they come from the DOD. Thanks.

An unnamed Pentagon official, reported from a reliable source, is all I need.

An unnamed Pentagon official, reported from a reliable source, is all I need.

I am honestly interested Lakhota. Facts matter. We have all been burned too many times by false media reports. For disputed information, you should demand better sources. I need to hear it from the horse's mouth to believe it. I am just as skeptical of CNN as I am of the Gateway Pundit.

I am honestly interested Lakhota. Facts matter. We have all been burned too many times by false media reports. For disputed information, you should demand better sources. I need to hear it from the horse's mouth to believe it. I am just as skeptical of CNN as I am of the Gateway Pundit.

Call the Pentagon! Do your own research! Personally, I don't care one way or the other!

E128ePEVUAMdXQO.jpg

THIS president listens to the military experts in the Pentagon and isn't a narcissist who thinks he knows more than the Generals.
we know that’s a lie. Xiden completely ignored the military when he surrendered to the Taliban. We know that because once the Generals were placed under oath they told the truth

The miltary likely did tell xiden to wait…but that was AFTER it was spotted in Montana…Xiden didn’t take it down much sooner when it was over Pacific and Alaska.

Xiden likely didn’t do that because well…he’s a China puppet snd was looking forward to sending a member of his Admin to Beijing to oay his respects…if only those pesky Americans had not seen the Spy Ship…

Pentagon never told Trump national security about Chinese spy balloons: GOP congressman​

Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) revealed that the spy balloons that happened under Donald Trump were never discussed outside of the Pentagon.

"The Office of the Secretary of Defense has informed my office that several Chinese balloon incidents have happened in the past few years - including over Florida. Why weren’t they shot down?" he asked. "And according to several Trump Admin national security officials — they were never informed of these intrusions by the Pentagon."

It's unknown why the Pentagon would not have informed the top officials, but it could be why the former president would have asserted that nothing like that happened under his leadership.

Pentagon never told Trump national security about Chinese spy balloons: GOP congressman​

Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) revealed that the spy balloons that happened under Donald Trump were never discussed outside of the Pentagon.

"The Office of the Secretary of Defense has informed my office that several Chinese balloon incidents have happened in the past few years - including over Florida. Why weren’t they shot down?" he asked. "And according to several Trump Admin national security officials — they were never informed of these intrusions by the Pentagon."

It's unknown why the Pentagon would not have informed the top officials, but it could be why the former president would have asserted that nothing like that happened under his leadership.

That actually makes sense and would be consistent with what I was thinking if the prior balloon story is actually true (which would not surprise me, but I want proof before I believe it as fact.)

Regards,
Jim

That actually makes sense and would be consistent with what I was thinking if the prior balloon story is actually true (which would not surprise me, but I want proof before I believe it as fact.)

Regards,
Jim

I have no idea what to believe! Will we ever know the truth?

According to Tucker Carlson last night, the US had been tracking the balloon since before it came into our airspace.

They should have shot it down long ago, well before it hit Montana, but they could have shot it down over unpopulated Montana as well.

The balloon may have already completed its mission!

If it was a Russian balloon, you can be sure it would have been shot down immediately.

Biden 'WILL try to shoot down' the Chinese spy balloon over the Atlantic so it can be retrieved and studied - as aircraft is due to exit the east coast over the Carolinas by noon today​

• The aircraft was tracking towards the Carolinas this morning and is due to exit the east coast by noon after passing over sensitive nuclear sites in Montana
  • Biden decided against shooting the balloon down over US soil over fears for American lives and sparking an international incident, a senior US official said
  • Now the Pentagon is planning a shoot down and capture mission over US waters

67291835-11712933-A_US_defense_official_said_the_balloon_is_the_size_of_several_bu-m-10_1675521440982.jpg

328260176_950173552575042_3443157352812189668_n.jpg

What dates were they here?

how long?

Where did they fly over?

If true, that is dereliction of duty, if not treason.

If true, that is dereliction of duty, if not treason.
So the latest is that the balloons were not detected at the time, but were discovered later.

That is most likely BS, as it makes no sense.

The only plausible way that I can think of that occurring is that after the fact, three of the Pentagon's UFO sightings under the Trump Admin were decided later to be "Chinese spy balloons" to help the Biden Admin provide an advantageous narrative.

Forum List

Back