Biden To Attempt To Shoot Down Chinese Spy Balloon Today To Capture And Study It

Chinese Spy Balloon Facebook Marketplace.jpg

You are too stupid to understand the spoken word. Asked again so pay attention. Why is ok to shoot it down over non-international ocean waters but not over the continental United States? Listen up, dimglow, we own the air space over the US and if that airspace is invaded we have the right to protect and shoot down the invader. Is that too complex for you to understand? In addition, the security of this country exceeds the life of 1 or two of its citizens.

I vote for it to fall on top of you first.

I vote for it to fall on top of you first.
I don't live in the Aleutian Islands, which is where that balloon should have been shot down in the first place. It is amazing to me that you and your liberal friends support letting that Chinese Spy balloon travel the entire United States before dealing with it. You, people, are just as much of an enemy as the Chinese. FJB

Beijing BUSTED! US intelligence confirms Chinese spy balloon WAS part of global surveillance operation to collect information on military sites across the world​

• Biden officials reportedly detected suspected Chinese surveillance balloons in 12 different countries across five continents before the recent incident
  • The latest balloon's slow track over the US gave officials unique time to study it
  • The three detected under Trump were called 'unidentified aerial phenomena'

So the latest is that the balloons were not detected at the time, but were discovered later.

That is most likely BS, as it makes no sense.

The only plausible way that I can think of that occurring is that after the fact, three of the Pentagon's UFO sightings under the Trump Admin were decided later to be "Chinese spy balloons" to help the Biden Admin provide an advantageous narrative.
Told you they later identified UFOs as Chinese spy balloons. It was the only thing that made sense to me...

Forum List

Back