Dementia China Joe Biden: Claimed to Be 20 Year-Old Grade Schooler Watching Bull Connor with Obama. Look at Obama’s Face. Just Sad

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
During a fundraiser on Tuesday with Barack Obama, Joe Biden claimed he watched Bull Connor sic the dogs on demonstrators in Birmingham, Alabama when he was in grade school. Okay, that took place in April and May of 1963 when Biden was twenty years old. What happened Joe? Did you flunk about 8 grades in order to be such an old grade schooler. Also since Biden’s family moved to Delaware in 1953, he could not have seen Bull Connor in action in Scranton, Pennsylvania as he claimed. Therefore, Joe’s story about watching Bull sounds like… BULL.

Sad to watch this man disintegrate right before our eyes.

During a fundraiser on Tuesday with Barack Obama, Joe Biden claimed he watched Bull Connor sic the dogs on demonstrators in Birmingham, Alabama when he was in grade school. Okay, that took place in April and May of 1963 when Biden was twenty years old. What happened Joe? Did you flunk about 8 grades in order to be such an old grade schooler. Also since Biden’s family moved to Delaware in 1953, he could not have seen Bull Connor in action in Scranton, Pennsylvania as he claimed. Therefore, Joe’s story about watching Bull sounds like… BULL.

Biden, best and brightest of the democrat candidates.

He won't be the nominee, it will be Bernie with Big Mikey as his VP

Biden, best and brightest of the democrat candidates.

He won't be the nominee, it will be Bernie with Big Mikey as his VP
That’s crazy talk. O made sure Sniffy Joe got the nomination. Now watch as Sniffy picks his VP per O’s directions.

At any rate, the D Party doesn’t care who wins in November. They like doing nothing, but bitching and moaning about dumb Don.

I saw that Biden won't be the nominee because the only way Xi will allow Biden to debate Trump is if they wire Biden with an electroshock devise that they'll probably have to fire a dozen times an hour to keep Biden from saying or doing something stupid

What the next POTUS said made plenty of sense to me. Unlike the mentally ill Trump, Biden spoke in coherent sentences and kept on point. All this trash coming from Trumpers about Biden is just projection because they know it is Trump who shows every sign of mental decline. For heaven’s sake, Trump can’t even drink a a glass of water without difficulty.

Last edited:
What the next POTUS said made plenty of sense to me. Unlike the mentally ill Trump, Biden spike in coherent sentences and kept on point. All this trash coming from Trumpers about Biden is just projection because they know it is Trump who shows every sign of mental decline. For heaven’s sake, Trump can’t even drink a a glass of water without difficulty.
^ secretly wishing Biden is not the nominee

What the next POTUS said made plenty of sense to me. Unlike the mentally ill Trump, Biden spike in coherent sentences and kept on point. All this trash coming from Trumpers about Biden is just projection because they know it is Trump who shows every sign of mental decline. For heaven’s sake, Trump can’t even drink a a glass of water without difficulty.
^ secretly wishing Biden is not the nominee
Now that was funny.

We all know that the poor old dude is in mental decline.

So there is no use kicking a man who is already on the ground.

The Dems do not care what condition he is in: They feel that Mr. Biden (especially with a lady of color as VP) can win. So they are sticking with him.

Of course, in this crazy year, anything can happen between now and Nov. 3. It IS possible that the Dems may end up with another candidate.

Only God/Fate/Karma knows.

It's a terrible thing. Sad to watch the bullshit you are promoting. If true, we have two men, one who is disintegrating
and weak needy Trump who has already disintegrated. What to do, what to do.

Plugs should be in adult diapers in a hospice somewhere. What a wonderful communist drone he was.... checked all the boxes.... industrial-grade liar, check.... ballsy, check.... slow-witted, easy to control, check. But those days are gone.

To think.... THAT fuckup is the BEST they have out of 23 candidates. How fucking hilarious is that?

What the next POTUS said made plenty of sense to me. Unlike the mentally ill Trump, Biden spoke in coherent sentences and kept on point. All this trash coming from Trumpers about Biden is just projection because they know it is Trump who shows every sign of mental decline. For heaven’s sake, Trump can’t even drink a a glass of water without difficulty.
I like Biden's coherent on point stories about helping Harriet Tubman operate the Underground Railway.

It's a terrible thing. Sad to watch the bullshit you are promoting. If true, we have two men, one who is disintegrating

Son I'm not "promoting" anything, it's just a fact.

It makes sense to you that he claimed something that simply can't be true at all?

Since he did that, do you prefer we assume Joe is lying or that his memory is fading?

2 facts, eh? I will take my chances with Biden. Trump makes stuff up every day.

2 facts, eh? I will take my chances with Biden. Trump makes stuff up every day.

You're free to do as you wish, the man is deteriorating daily.

Of course it made sense to you.......you are as brain dead as Crazy Joe.

Forum List

Back