Dementia China Joe Biden: Claimed to Be 20 Year-Old Grade Schooler Watching Bull Connor with Obama. Look at Obama’s Face. Just Sad

Remember when Biden asked if Finland is part of Russia? Oh wait, that was Trumpy. Fuck, that clown is stupid as shit :lol:

That never happened, of course.
Is it wierd that almost everything people of your ill claim, never actually happened?
According to conservative hero John Bolton, it did.

What a fucking idiot:

Bolton is literally a hero to no one except himself.
Bret questioned him last night on Special Report and read off a list of people from multiple administrations who disagreed with him, considered him untrustworthy, and overly arrogant.
He then asked Bolton if he knew anyone who looked at him positively -
Bolton had no answer.

What the next POTUS said made plenty of sense to me. Unlike the mentally ill Trump, Biden spoke in coherent sentences and kept on point. All this trash coming from Trumpers about Biden is just projection because they know it is Trump who shows every sign of mental decline. For heaven’s sake, Trump can’t even drink a a glass of water without difficulty.

Biden spoke in coherent sentences and kept on point.

And the point was...….a made up story about a memory from "childhood"?
He was talking about the protest movement. Who gives a damn that he forgot how old he was at the time. Like Trump or Trumpers on this baord are so friggin perfect.
He wasn’t there either, Fuckwit.
Ya damn moron he was talking about watching it on TV, Asswipe.

Geezus, he said he was in Grade School and he was 20 when it happened. He never mentioned TV did he?

He is actually the one guy who I find it plausible that he might still be in grade school at age 20.

What the next POTUS said made plenty of sense to me. Unlike the mentally ill Trump, Biden spoke in coherent sentences and kept on point. All this trash coming from Trumpers about Biden is just projection because they know it is Trump who shows every sign of mental decline. For heaven’s sake, Trump can’t even drink a a glass of water without difficulty.

Biden spoke in coherent sentences and kept on point.

And the point was...….a made up story about a memory from "childhood"?
He was talking about the protest movement. Who gives a damn that he forgot how old he was at the time. Like Trump or Trumpers on this baord are so friggin perfect.
He wasn’t there either, Fuckwit.
Ya damn moron he was talking about watching it on TV, Asswipe.

Geezus, he said he was in Grade School and he was 20 when it happened. He never mentioned TV did he?

He is actually the one guy who I find it plausible that he might still be in grade school at age 20.
He is working his way back to grade school.

Remember when Biden asked if Finland is part of Russia? Oh wait, that was Trumpy. Fuck, that clown is stupid as shit :lol:

That never happened, of course.
Is it wierd that almost everything people of your ill claim, never actually happened?
According to conservative hero John Bolton, it did.

Sunshine NOBODY likes Johnny "I want a war and I want it right now" Bolton.
You mean, since he exposed traitor Trump, the right no longer likes him.

When I type something it conveys exactly what I meant.
So, you’re either wholly uninformed, a liar, or stupid.

Just because you don' read well don't blame me.

During a fundraiser on Tuesday with Barack Obama, Joe Biden claimed he watched Bull Connor sic the dogs on demonstrators in Birmingham, Alabama when he was in grade school. Okay, that took place in April and May of 1963 when Biden was twenty years old. What happened Joe? Did you flunk about 8 grades in order to be such an old grade schooler. Also since Biden’s family moved to Delaware in 1953, he could not have seen Bull Connor in action in Scranton, Pennsylvania as he claimed. Therefore, Joe’s story about watching Bull sounds like… BULL.

Sad to watch this man disintegrate right before our eyes.
/——/ The video was too painful to watch for more than a moment. Obozo was in shell shock.

I cant believe I've been able to keep him on a string this long.
But it sure makes it more satisfying when you finally land him.....and gut him.

Forum List

Back