Dem Rep. Brad Sherman Blames Rise In Crime On COVID And Republicans

ok then, where are Mitch Mcconnell's tax returns?

the middle class pays most of the taxes:

FT_17.10.04_taxes_stats.png
You dont even know what the fuck you are looking at, you moron, when you take the 200k up to the top that is 57% of all taxes, while the worthless poor only pay 5.4% of the taxes, maybe it is time that the poor pays their fair share...

Of course you are brainwashed to only think about federal income taxes, our only progressive tax. State and local taxes hit the middle class twice as hard as the rich. Everybody is paying 27% in all taxes a huge giveaway to the rich. Ignoreamus.
How is it giving away, when people earned their incomes? Do black pro athletes not deserve their millions of dollars for what they do? Should they be taxed more just because they are physically better than you pajama boys?

You dont even know what the fuck you are looking at, you moron, when you take the 200k up to the top that is 57% of all taxes, while the worthless poor only pay 5.4% of the taxes, maybe it is time that the poor pays their fair share...
pay X percent of the taxes because you have X percent of the income.

pay X percent of the taxes because you have X percent of the income.
They pay x percent of their taxes, but the poor dont, they get tax credits...Fuck the poor, i am tired of them riding the coat tails of everyone else who works.

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not ...

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

This is akin to pouring gas all over a building then blaming everyone else for it burning down.

How is it giving away, when people earned their incomes? Do black pro athletes not deserve their millions of dollars for what they do? Should they be taxed more just because they are physically better than you pajama boys?
Everybody in the real world knows that a flat tax system and not taxing the rich their fair share leads to incredible inequality and not enough money to invest in America and Americans.... Only the brainwashed GOP base of ignoramuses doesn't know that. In the entire world.

They pay x percent of their taxes, but the poor dont, they get tax credits...Fuck the poor, i am tired of them riding the coat tails of everyone else who works.

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not ...

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707
The war on poverty ended under Richard Nixon, dingbat. Since Reagan it has been a war on the poor and the middle class, everyone but the mega rich... Mario Cuomo said that Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. Before him they were known as the unfortunate, a hell of a lot more descriptive and Christian than the racist bigoted crap you hear from brainwashed Republican base voters these days ... God will not be amused.

The war on poverty ended under Richard Nixon, dingbat. Since Reagan it has been a war on the poor and the middle class, everyone but the mega rich... Mario Cuomo said that Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. Before him they were known as the unfortunate, a hell of a lot more descriptive and Christian than the racist bigoted crap you hear from brainwashed Republican base voters these days ... God will not be amused.
You are such a liar, now you are going back to ignore with the other 150 morons there. You are just too stupid , and i will not lower my IQ anymore trying to reason with you....

You are such a liar, now you are going back to ignore with the other 150 morons there. You are just too stupid , and i will not lower my IQ anymore trying to reason with you....
What lie dumbass? Absolute fact as opposed to your garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. You only bring down the tone of the conversation anyway.. good luck to you in the future hope you rejoin reality someday.

Forum List

Back